JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    It's almost our time to shine. Soon all of Las Vegas, and gamblers around the world, will know our name...

lmao thats awesome yall are named the degenerates.. now to create a plot twist, you have to cap the season like professionals

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    lmao thats awesome yall are named the degenerates.. now to create a plot twist, you have to cap the season like professionals
    This Squad BETTER than Professionals as they are ditch-digging willing to put in the WORK needed to prevail over the professionals Been There Done That Krewe with a desire to Dominate thats bigger than any Professionals could POSSIBLY have cuz the desire of The Degenerates and Skill Set born of Experience within that school of hard knocks they've attended has left them the most Hungry at the Table and they've got all of this Forum and all of Cyberspace at their fingertips to use to (somehow) outdo CHBallers record of 65-19-1

buddha

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPicks1 View Post
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to this. I just took all the money I had saved for football and put it down on a new Vette. I had enough for the down payment and 5 months worth of payments. I'm going to be stressing come that sixth month, I don't know how long it takes a check of that size to clear? And then the wire after it cashes? Hopefully you'll be on your game and get that baby in the bank the same day. If not I might have to dodge the repo man for a few days. Either way, I'm pumped. I can't believe I just recently joined SBR and I've already got this sweet car to show for it.
    Cha-ching. Thanks again!
    Comes a time
    Math gets em ployed
    Comes a time
    you see the check amount is big enough
    Comes a light, feelin's liftin'
    sight comes that its enough to just
    take your lazy ass to Vegas stand upon the stage
    get celebrated for winning the biggest NFL contest on Earth.

...and collect that check in person.

Comes a Time.

Whoa, this old world keeps spinnin' round
    It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down

They will be come January though, CHB, DFL and The History that is Fezzik

Comes a Time

-Niel Young

(sorta)

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    Comes a time
    Math gets em ployed
    Comes a time
    you see the check amount is big enough
    Comes a light, feelin's liftin'
    sight comes that its enough to just
    take your lazy ass to Vegas stand upon the stage
    get celebrated for winning the biggest NFL contest on Earth.

...and collect that check in person.

Comes a Time.

Whoa, this old world keeps spinnin' round
    It's a wonder tall trees ain't layin' down

They will be come January though, CHB, DFL and The History that is Fezzik

Comes a Time

-Niel Young

(sorta)
    lmao are you on acid? ..

vegasreaper
    vegasreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11044

When we all go to collect that money we will have to have shirts or hats made up with that logo....I like it

buddha

lmao are you on acid? ..
    Wish I had a dollar for every time I was asked that

I WAS, extensively, in Youth but not for a LOOOOONG time now.

You will find that everything I say is said only to get a +EV Outcome, a positive ending, despite it seeming cuhrazy

buddha

Quote Originally Posted by vegasreaper View Post
    When we all go to collect that money we will have to have shirts or hats made up with that logo....I like it
    Its like REALLY OLDSKOOL I can't believe how great it is

Its like Scooby-Doo designed it. I love it

buddha

Been hitting my books hard and updating my injury reports to see what influential players will not be there.
    This was the PRIMARY facet of my 'Capping Process that I am unsure of whether I was gonna be able to keep FOCUSED upon with this Louisiana WILD Card inserted into the deck I have to play. I knew there was a reason that i like you, we 'cap via a similar process. Its VITAL and especially with Offensive Line vs. D-Line of opponent to know what you are working with, of a week....

99% of bettors place wagers BLINDLY based on how teams have played but dudes get HURT, so often they are not OUT altogether but the hardest part is when they are not out, when they are just hobbled. Local Newspapers for each team are a massively undervalued asset, its really hard to ferret out dude's condition.

I've heard talk that there is not gonna be anymore "probable" on Injury Reports this year?

whats that about? Feels "big", in terns of those of us who factor in Heath of O and D lines....to our capping.

I've not had opportunity to investigate if its true though, "no probable' on Injury Reports let alone to figure out what this means. if true, to my situation.

I really wish i could have been a member of The Degenerates though. Fate, timing can be unkind.

Its a 1000 year weather event, only happens once within every 1000 years.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Wish I had a dollar for every time I was asked that

I WAS, extensively, in Youth but not for a LOOOOONG time now.

You will find that everything I say is said only to get a +EV Outcome, a positive ending, despite it seeming cuhrazy
    lmao i threw a dart with my eyes closed and hit bulls eye.

MikeyPicks1
    MikeyPicks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7687

This thread has caught fire! Poetry, Graphic Art, Altered states of consciousness, this has to be the most cultured thread going. And this ship hasn't even left port yet. Wait until they see The Degenerates atop the leader board! Then it'll really heat up in here.

vegasreaper

Almost don't even feel like talking about baseball at this point. I can smell football in the air. But I am a DEGENERATE so what can I say. Have 2 for early games

909-DET-125
    912-TBR+110

AS ALWAYS GOOD LUCK TO US ALL

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

any update on group chat for contest?
    i think easiest way is for everyone in it to just download whatsapp, can exchange leans and info there.

MikeyPicks1

Or a shared Google Doc, that way I don't have a bunch of degenerates buzzing my phone all day.
    On the doc there can be the official space to enter your selections, and then an area to share key info throughout the week. Really just a place to bounce back rumors and angles. With so many minds working towards the same goal I think we're going to need some nice open pastures for everyone to graze in. Just a thought.
    Official Selections
    blackHippy:
    MikeyPicks:

Matchups: ATL vs MIA

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Or a shared Google Doc, that way I don't have a bunch of degenerates buzzing my phone all day.
    On the doc there can be the official space to enter your selections, and then an area to share key info throughout the week. Really just a place to bounce back rumors and angles. With so many minds working towards the same goal I think we're going to need some nice open pastures for everyone to graze in. Just a thought.
    Official Selections
    blackHippy:
    MikeyPicks:

Matchups: ATL vs MIA
    i like this idea more, easier to interpret info

vegasreaper

So is everyone in THE DEGENERATES good with signing up with G-Mail and doing this through google chat? Working on setting all up now as i'm definitely game for it. I've never used before so i'm learning

vegasreaper

2016 WESTGATE SUPERCONTEST ENTRY

Project Name
    09/08/2016

Your Name
    Sherman Reaper
    5642 Almocita Ct
    Las Vegas,NV 89141
    Overview

This Mission,should you choose to accept it, will commence on 09/08/2016 and terminate on 01/01/2017 at which time we will all be showing up in Las Vegas Nevada to collect for our HARD and DILIGENT work on this project.
    Goals

Our number one goal in this project is of course to finish it top rate and shatter the previous record accomplished. Although this will be a hard task we can and will succeed at accomplishing our goals.
    Specifications

Each week the lines for The NFL will come out on Sunday evenings. Your job is to sipher through the bullshit and come up with 7 winners for the upcoming week. Number your games from 1-7 Number one being number ONE down to your least liked game in which you will assign number SEVEN to.
    I will take the TOP 5 consensus plays through this system and use them as our Weapons of Mass Destruction for the week.
    Keep in mind they release the OFFICIAL LINE for the contest on Wednesdays but there is no reason that we can’t get a jump from Sundays lines in case we want to use Thursdays games.
    Milestones

See you all at the end of the season when you’re asking me to reserve a room for you in fabulous Las Vegas. Cheers to us all and remember stay on the positive plane and we can and will conquer anything and everything in our path as a group of unbeatable energy.

vegasreaper

Okay all you DEGENERATES once again I need all your emails so I can send the invite to google site. Blackhippy,Manny, and Capybara I have yours..Thanks

MikeyPicks1

So is everyone in THE DEGENERATES good with signing up with G-Mail and doing this through google chat? Working on setting all up now as i'm definitely game for it. I've never used before so i'm learning
    Gmail, then google drive, then list all the people/gmail accounts, that can have access to it. So you go to make a document, and in the corner it'll say "share" click and enter our e-mails. Then when we log into our own accounts we should have the doc, plus any changes anyone has made, there waiting for us. I'm pretty sure that's how the system works.

vegasreaper

Gmail, then google drive, then list all the people/gmail accounts, that can have access to it. So you go to make a document, and in the corner it'll say "share" click and enter our e-mails. Then when we log into our own accounts we should have the doc, plus any changes anyone has made, there waiting for us. I'm pretty sure that's how the system works.
    Yes thanks did it already why I posted above letter was done in google and asked for everyones gmail

vegasreaper

Okay here are the rest of the winners for today. We had a nice start to the day going 2-0

901-NYM+160
    906-ARI-170
    908-LAD-120
    914-TOR-1.5-140
    916-TEX-155
    922-MIA-115

AS ALWAYS GOOD LUCK TO US ALL

vegasreaper

PLEASE everyone in DEGENERATES sign up for gmail account and send to me as I do not want others to have access. BLACKHIPPY you're good to go my friend. Everyone else I need them

buddha

This thread has caught fire! Poetry, Graphic Art, Altered states of consciousness, this has to be the most cultured thread going. And this ship hasn't even left port yet. Wait until they see The Degenerates atop the leader board! Then it'll really heat up in here.
    JayDr3am's fault totally now that we are completely obligated to show up to The Westgate to collect

in this bus:

and all, to a man, under the influence of LSD.

I should not need to tell you that that day might be even better than a thread could ever be and The Degenerates might get remembered as among the most Unique Champions of the Contest ever.

Chance exists that we'll get banned from The Hotel altogether though of course.

Need a Leary-like Trip Guider Onboard.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave buddha 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vegasreaper

JayDr3am's fault totally now that we are completely obligated to show up to The Westgate to collect

in this bus:

and all, to a man, under the influence of LSD.

I should not need to tell you that that day might be even better than a thread could ever be and The Degenerates might get remembered as among the most Unique Champions of the Contest ever.

Chance exists that we'll get banned from The Hotel altogether though of course.

Need a Leary-like Trip Guider Onboard.
    That bus looks like one of my Ayahuasca journeys...lol...btw that's me with the stick...lol

buddha

PLEASE everyone in DEGENERATES sign up for gmail account and send to me as I do not want others to have access. BLACKHIPPY you're good to go my friend. Everyone else I need them
    BlackHippy on Board very very plus EV, he does great work, very bless'd with him as a team member

buddha

That bus looks like one of my Ayahuasca journeys...lol...btw that's me with the stick...lol
    Good Lord VR you're even Worse Off than I thought

Which, of course, means I'm Completely Shocked how well off your are. "Ayahuasca" lmfao oh lord help us

That was your "Divining Rod" that stick IIRC was what you called it, "Divining Rod"...that night Shiela tried to use it to cook that Pork Log over the fire, was what you called it.

vegasreaper

BlackHippy on Board very very plus EV, he does great work, very bless'd with him as a team member
    Yes he is I was very happy when he joined our group

vegasreaper

Good Lord VR you're even Worse Off than I thought

Which, of course, means I'm Completely Shocked how well off your are. "Ayahuasca" lmfao oh lord help us

That was your "Divining Rod" that stick IIRC was what you called it, "Divining Rod"...that night Shiela tried to use it to cook that Pork Log over the fire, was what you called it.

NOW you know the method to the madness behind all of my handicapping skills...lol

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

lets get it degens

buddha

NOW you know the method to the madness behind all of my handicapping skills...lol

Cats Out The Bag lmfao

Puffdog
    Puffdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Here is another easy winner guys enjoy!!

Mariner/WSox, Cruz v Frazier, Most Total Bases, Cruz 53/50
    Best to all on investments tonight!!

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

2016 WESTGATE SUPERCONTEST ENTRY

Project Name
    09/08/2016

Your Name
    Sherman Reaper
    5642 Almocita Ct
    Las Vegas,NV 89141
    Overview

This Mission,should you choose to accept it, will commence on 09/08/2016 and terminate on 01/01/2017 at which time we will all be showing up in Las Vegas Nevada to collect for our HARD and DILIGENT work on this project.
    Goals

Our number one goal in this project is of course to finish it top rate and shatter the previous record accomplished. Although this will be a hard task we can and will succeed at accomplishing our goals.
    Specifications

Each week the lines for The NFL will come out on Sunday evenings. Your job is to sipher through the bullshit and come up with 7 winners for the upcoming week. Number your games from 1-7 Number one being number ONE down to your least liked game in which you will assign number SEVEN to.
    I will take the TOP 5 consensus plays through this system and use them as our Weapons of Mass Destruction for the week.
    Keep in mind they release the OFFICIAL LINE for the contest on Wednesdays but there is no reason that we can’t get a jump from Sundays lines in case we want to use Thursdays games.
    Milestones

See you all at the end of the season when you’re asking me to reserve a room for you in fabulous Las Vegas. Cheers to us all and remember stay on the positive plane and we can and will conquer anything and everything in our path as a group of unbeatable energy.

Good luck on the contest VR and Degenerates! Let me know if you want to get a group for CBB ML parlays! I have been doing very well on them the past 3-4 years and would love to get a group think tank on them.

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    Good luck on the contest VR and Degenerates! Let me know if you want to get a group for CBB ML parlays! I have been doing very well on them the past 3-4 years and would love to get a group think tank on them.
    You know I'm in as I already have a thread on them

JayDr3am
    Handi

im kind of excited for you guys not gonna lie.. CRUSH YOUR OPPONENTS!!!

vegasreaper

im kind of excited for you guys not gonna lie.. CRUSH YOUR OPPONENTS!!!
    Yes definitely pumped up myself. I feel that we are really going to succeed in this

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Im pumped! Been busy with school. Semester starts this Monday at FSU, so ive been getting ready for that.

First ... 66676869707172 ... Last