Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    hey blue dont listen 2 this guy man, nyc filled with hoes... they act slutty and are slutty. its all in how u talk.

haha. fukk eh. huge city, many bitches, some hood, some proper haha. like anywhere i guess.

fukk man you guys gotta have a beer and chill. everyone on this planet are brothers and sisters and the juvenile behaviour is so counter-productive in so many ways. fuk. opinions are opinions, i guess it's kind of the new york mentality to be boisterous about your views but come on you guys even live in the same fukkin city. think about all the shit you have been through as citizens of one of the greatest cities in the world...you're even closer brothers than normal fuk. life is too short and too precious to be bickering about dumb shit man. we all share our views and opinions but the sooner people accept that we are all different, but all want the same outcomes of laughter and happiness then the sooner we will get along. it's a fact that every one has an opinion, but not everyone's opinion is fact. fuk my bruvs. smoke one and put on some good tunes and just smile and be thankful that we have hands to type with and computers to type on. such petty shit shouldn't even be a fleck of dust on one's mind. we are talking about happy things, pussy, baseball, food, the city, how is there a fight to be had?? THERE ISN'T. Summer is ending, the winter will come and the world will feel cold, don't make it feel that way right now.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    him
    he has been trying to get at me for a while now .. its understandable .. i post winners and he doesnt lol .. anyways hope boston pulls through for u tonight

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

its amazing at how many cy young caliber pitchers fall off the following year isnt it?

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    haha. fukk eh. huge city, many bitches, some hood, some proper haha. like anywhere i guess.

fukk man you guys gotta have a beer and chill. everyone on this planet are brothers and sisters and the juvenile behaviour is so counter-productive in so many ways. fuk. opinions are opinions, i guess it's kind of the new york mentality to be boisterous about your views but come on you guys even live in the same fukkin city. think about all the shit you have been through as citizens of one of the greatest cities in the world...you're even closer brothers than normal fuk. life is too short and too precious to be bickering about dumb shit man. we all share our views and opinions but the sooner people accept that we are all different, but all want the same outcomes of laughter and happiness then the sooner we will get along. it's a fact that every one has an opinion, but not everyone's opinion is fact. fuk my bruvs. smoke one and put on some good tunes and just smile and be thankful that we have hands to type with and computers to type on. such petty shit shouldn't even be a fleck of dust on one's mind. we are talking about happy things, pussy, baseball, food, the city, how is there a fight to be had?? THERE ISN'T. Summer is ending, the winter will come and the world will feel cold, don't make it feel that way right now.
    lol he is the one that wants to meet me so we can "hang out" lol .. PMing me now asking me where i live lol
    Points Awarded:

ebelisle22 gave You mad bro 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ebelisle22

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    he has been trying to get at me for a while now .. its understandable .. i post winners and he doesnt lol .. anyways hope boston pulls through for u tonight
    appreciate that man.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneymob View Post
    Don't go posting a thread talking about tiger backers are buried when its barley the top of the first and ill refrain from calling u names

Learn to read, bruv. My thread title is "LOL @ Verlander" then my first message posted was in reference to HIM burying chasers, not the tigers burying anybody. Emphasis on Verlander, I was using the current losing situation to highlight my laughing at VERLANDER. As posted a few more posts down, I would like to see them win. I have played too much chalk on Detroit this year, so it's not a soap-box position on Tiger backers...the thread title is very clear about that. VERLANDER. Not "LOL @ Bettors on the Tigers"...they were getting buried by VERLANDER. Glad he turned it around. The fact you called me a name right off the bat without reading the thread title, shows how juvenile and immature you are. Please don't attack me in my thread again you fukkin negative little boy.

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

most young people don't have a clue- I'm 23, double major biomedical engineering / mathematics, this guy seems clueless
    i mean.. congratulations? you dont know me.. keep it that way. Boast about your bs credentials somewhere else

You mad bro

i mean.. congratulations? you dont know me.. keep it that way. Boast about your bs credentials somewhere else
    you mad that your GED cant get u a job?

Bluedragon

Don't go posting a thread talking about tiger backers are buried when its barley the top of the first and ill refrain from calling u names
    And you use the past-tense "buried" when I clearly used "burying" VERLANDER was burying the chasers...did not BURY...please re-read...just...don't type, just read.

Awesome hour-later post too bud, when the tigers put some up haha. Just, please stop. You excited for the rumoured CMB/Hot Boyz reunion record though?

rnunez91

i feel you blue, but 2 many people on here remind me of those 10 year olds on call of duty cursing everyone out and the e thugs online that are all talk behind a computer screen.. 2 much of that. I dont understand why say or do something behind a screen if you wouldnt say it in person. be yourself, its that simple

rnunez91

you mad that your GED cant get u a job?
    for your information i have a simple bachelors in criminal justice, and im gonna be a firefighter sometime around next year... I dont need 2 continue replying to nonsense. its quite laughable though how pussy u are... And im sure u fight in a gym, i know.... what gym is this? ill get a 1 day pass.. lets spar? friendly match.. im not understanding why youre so scared... wont even answer my pm.... fine, lets be friends.. lets go out for a drink?

ebelisle22

thanks

ebelisle22

for your information i have a simple bachelors in criminal justice, and im gonna be a firefighter sometime around next year... I dont need 2 continue replying to nonsense. its quite laughable though how pussy u are... And im sure u fight in a gym, i know.... what gym is this? ill get a 1 day pass.. lets spar? friendly match.. im not understanding why youre so scared... wont even answer my pm.... fine, lets be friends.. lets go out for a drink?

Bluedragon

its amazing at how many cy young caliber pitchers fall off the following year isnt it?
    Ya i was listening to someone saying that it is very rare that a pitcher has a great year the following year. Hangover I guess.

Bruv, congrats on being so dedicated to school. I couldn't do it myself man. I will never have that security of an amazing degree (let alone double) like that.

ebelisle22

rnunez where you from? bronx? we're just fkkin around with you pal, relax, pick some winners

ebelisle22

Ya i was listening to someone saying that it is very rare that a pitcher has a great year the following year. Hangover I guess.

Bruv, congrats on being so dedicated to school. I couldn't do it myself man. I will never have that security of an amazing degree (let alone double) like that.
    thats ok, many other ways to get rich friend- lets keep pounding winners

You mad bro

rnunez where you from? bronx? we're just fkkin around with you pal, relax, pick some winners
    east NY lol .... so he says

Bluedragon

lol he is the one that wants to meet me so we can "hang out" lol .. PMing me now asking me where i live lol
    Not nice to expose someone's PM's, regardless. Whomever it is sends them in privacy. I have had some olive branches extended to me through PM but would never dream of exposing that because it takes a MASSIVE man to publicly apologize but to apologize in any regard is manly enough. Maybe there is no peace to be found in these matters but at least respect the connotations of a PM, bruv.

rnunez91

nah bro from brooklyn, where you from?

ebelisle22

nah bro from brooklyn, where you from?
    Newport, RI

You mad bro

Not nice to expose someone's PM's, regardless. Whomever it is sends them in privacy. I have had some olive branches extended to me through PM but would never dream of exposing that because it takes a MASSIVE man to publicly apologize but to apologize in any regard is manly enough. Maybe there is no peace to be found in these matters but at least respect the connotations of a PM, bruv.
    ah fck it .. the fck do i care lol

Bluedragon

ah fck it .. the fck do i care lol
    LOL i must say your ability to not give a fukk about anything demands a little respect. I may not always agree with you, but have to respect your willingness to fight your point to the death. I may not always agree with you, but that's life and we will live on even stronger than yesterday!!

I picture you like this guy...like actually, every time I see your screen name now, I see this guy...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ebelisle22

ebelisle22

LOL i must say your ability to not give a fukk about anything demands a little respect. I may not always agree with you, but have to respect your willingness to fight your point to the death. I may not always agree with you, but that's life and we will live on even stronger than yesterday!!

I picture you like this guy...like actually, every time I see your screen name now, I see this guy...

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

didn't realize brandon moss had so many home runs
    more than prince fielder, more than cespedes
    tied with mike trout

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    didn't realize brandon moss had so many home runs
    more than prince fielder, more than cespedes
    tied with mike trout
    Didn't know that either.

You think this game will be called?

cashmoneymob
    cashmoneymob's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okay now u can go ahead and say detroit backers are fuccckked lol

Bluedragon

Okay now u can go ahead and say detroit backers are fuccckked lol
    To quote a brother of mine...

Its the sixth inning dipshit

They will do sumpin sumpin late. If not, I will hammer them tomorrow like a motherfukker and be a chaser...a chaser that HOPEFULLY DOES NOT, get buried like verlander was doing early. Still time homie.

Bluedragon

Ya that 6th run hurt though haha...on to the next!!!

Bluedragon

Ouch. Terrible. Not as bad as watching the Jays though haha.

You mad bro

rnunez91

Ouch. Terrible. Not as bad as watching the Jays though haha.
    idk how detroit can make a run for the world series with their set of relievers... its like every pitcher has 2 be on their A game for detroit to stand a chance. they pickup guys i wouldnt even take for free

Bluedragon

idk how detroit can make a run for the world series with their set of relievers... its like every pitcher has 2 be on their A game for detroit to stand a chance. they pickup guys i wouldnt even take for free
    Yup i said the pen would come in early and oak would get 15...obv a hyperbole but right idea haha

cashmoneymob
    cashmoneymob's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you can't beat em join em A's get the sweep tomorrow

Bluedragon

If you can't beat em join em A's get the sweep tomorrow
    interesting thought, bruv. I may have to not be as trigger-happy on my thought tomorrow and consider yours in depth.

You mad bro

slut on deck

First 123 Last