Burying the chasers

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

What a bum.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Detroit fans that came to toronto a few years ago wanted to scrap me cuz i said scherzer will be the better pitcher at the end of the line hahaha. i still think so

Bluedragon

the bullpen will be involved in the 3rd or 4th and give up 15 to oakland.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Guy throws too many pitches now. Not really locating...don't know that he needed to in years past because of velocity. He needs to learn to pitch now.

cashmoneymob
    cashmoneymob's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its the first inning dipshit

Bluedragon

ya...it's 37 pitches and COUNTING in the first inning...2 runs, 2 on.....hold your name calling....angry boy

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

first inning but 40 pitches lol .. hes been overrated all year

Bluedragon

i'd love to see detroit win it, don't get me wrong, but don't come in my thread and call me names if you are clearly not watching the game...40 pitches

w@lt

41 pitches so far in the first. Nice...

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

too funny, what a joke. lol

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
    41 pitches so far in the first. Nice...

your name and pic a Lost reference?

You mad bro

haha suckersssssss

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Lol 44pitches

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

umps strike zone is size of baseball. might get ugly if both pitchers dont get some borderline strike calls.

You mad bro

lol detroit on base already .. high scoring game?????

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    lol detroit on base already .. high scoring game?????

Looks that way, YMB. You at Citi Field? I want a Byrd jersey!

w@lt

Thank you Tommy...

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    Looks that way, YMB. You at Citi Field? I want a Byrd jersey!
    nah mann .. was thinking about going to root for phily but decided not to lol

Bluedragon

nah mann .. was thinking about going to root for phily but decided not to lol
    Fukk. I want me a fukkin Jersey!! LOL @ YMB you love to hate. I heard Citi has better food than Y. Stad. What's your call? They serve the same beer? Lots of nice Queens Jewish chicks at Citi? I love young Jewish girls with Tig Ol' Bitties flopping around and they love to gobble knob. Tons around me here in Toronto. They won't fukk but all good, college house parties they were giving top by the 3's a night!

You mad bro

Fukk. I want me a fukkin Jersey!! LOL @ YMB you love to hate. I heard Citi has better food than Y. Stad. What's your call? They serve the same beer? Lots of nice Queens Jewish chicks at Citi? I love young Jewish girls with Tig Ol' Bitties flopping around and they love to gobble knob. Tons around me here in Toronto. They won't fukk but all good, college house parties they were giving top by the 3's a night!
    yankee stadium girls are 10x hotter than the girls at citi .. but citi field is a nice stadium .. dude yankee stadium is fckn huge man .. you can fit citi inside of it lol ... when u come to NYC ill show ya around .. time square is poppinnnnn every day and night with girls lol

Bluedragon

yankee stadium girls are 10x hotter than the girls at citi .. but citi field is a nice stadium .. dude yankee stadium is fckn huge man .. you can fit citi inside of it lol ... when u come to NYC ill show ya around .. time square is poppinnnnn every day and night with girls lol
    Fuk never even been to old yankees stadium. Been to NY enough though. I want some washed vag though, not some scummy wandering the square, sabarro eatin', canal st. suckin' hoes. gimme some Soho honeys, some classy lassies, some tribeca rebeccas haha

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

This is going over

You mad bro

Fuk never even been to old yankees stadium. Been to NY enough though. I want some washed vag though, not some scummy wandering the square, sabarro eatin', canal st. suckin' hoes. gimme some Soho honeys, some classy lassies, some tribeca rebeccas haha
    youll find plenty of that here man . most girls here act slutty but are almost virgins lol .. its just their way of being "cool"

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

youll find plenty of that here man . most girls here act slutty but are almost virgins lol .. its just their way of being "cool"
    hey blue dont listen 2 this guy man, nyc filled with hoes... they act slutty and are slutty. its all in how u talk.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    hey blue dont listen 2 this guy man, nyc filled with hoes... they act slutty and are slutty. its all in how u talk.
    maybe they are all sluts in your ghetto neighborhood .. when all your friends are having kids at 16 years old... my neighborhood is actually very classy ... clown

Bluedragon

see but I'm not a fan of that gum-smacking, slick-talking, ny minute "bad" chick. I like a classy girl, either grew up in a nice family or moved to new york without the attitude lol. I just keep picturing those chicks from "Kids" and all the girls I've met have been hood rats. I slammed a reealllyyyy sexy and classy hick that was with her friends from long island. even worse accents than the city though lol. my cousins live in buffalo/grand island and i've met some sexy looking girls there who are actually are kind of proper but they open their mouth and say "do you like hackey? do you play bieh-sketball?" haha....no offense NY'ers

cashmoneymob
    cashmoneymob's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't go posting a thread talking about tiger backers are buried when its barley the top of the first and ill refrain from calling u names

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

such a shame, used to love watching him pitch- his arm isn't what it used to be

You mad bro

see but I'm not a fan of that gum-smacking, slick-talking, ny minute "bad" chick. I like a classy girl, either grew up in a nice family or moved to new york without the attitude lol. I just keep picturing those chicks from "Kids" and all the girls I've met have been hood rats. I slammed a reealllyyyy sexy and classy hick that was with her friends from long island. even worse accents than the city though lol. my cousins live in buffalo/grand island and i've met some sexy looking girls there who are actually are kind of proper but they open their mouth and say "do you like hackey? do you play bieh-sketball?" haha....no offense NY'ers
    lmao nice .. dude im telling you where i go out the girls are classy .. some act like sluts and some are sluts lmao .. but most of them arent really as bad as they seem

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

maybe they are all sluts in your ghetto neighborhood .. when all your friends are having kids at 16 years old... my neighborhood is actually very classy ... clown
    w,e you say..... im 22, live and die by the gym and weigh 165. I have no issues taking anything i want.. im sorry u have trouble. I dont even wanna imagine what a night out in your life is like. the struggleeeee

ebelisle22

w,e you say..... im 22, live and die by the gym and weigh 165. I have no issues taking anything i want.. im sorry u have trouble. I dont even wanna imagine what a night out in your life is like. the struggleeeee
    most young people don't have a clue- I'm 23, double major biomedical engineering / mathematics, this guy seems clueless

You mad bro

lol live and die by the gym? dude i fight in a gym .. you seriously dont want any of it .. please dude you have no idea what its like when i go out lol .. bet you cant even name 5 spots in NYC thats poppin without googling it

You mad bro

ebel you talking about him or me? lol

ebelisle22

him

123 Last