Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aug 23 > Lefty ZITO/GIANTS TALLER THAN THE BRAVES __ San Francisco (+105)

Aug 23 >

I think that Zito is going to pitch pretty well against the Braves, who sometimes have trouble vs. Lefties, He should at least keep them at Bay (pun intended)*long enough for the Giant bats to go to work on Hanson (a skilled pitcher), but with the addition of a couple of Philly bats, sometimes get on a good roll.*

The Braves have a huge road stretch ahead of them, and might be getting a bit tired already (4th game).

Braves came*within an inch*of taking that last series in Washington, but i think that they start slower in this one.. this game won't go Extra Innings like Game 1 in Washington (that was game 1 of road trip, team was fresh).

Giants look to have a very good chance at this one, even though homedogs

*__ San Francisco (+105)

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Looks like no Buster tonight.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrown View Post
    Looks like no Buster tonight.
    that's bad news... but too late for me to do anything about it.
    I placed the bet, and i posted the pick. Hopefully the other guys step up.

it would have been nice, if you guessed correctly that i would pick the Giants,
    and posted this in time to stop me from doing so.

just kidding. GL on your picks, whatever they may be –®

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

You got a bad number Jed.

Good luck though.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You got a bad number Jed.

Good luck though.
    thank you buddy...*

i hope the backup steps in, and tries to make a big impression.. and does well

GL to you 2... cheers

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i tell ya what id be surprised if this doesnt hit (no interest in playing it), let me tell you why, cause when i went thru card i kept circling atl as "value", refused to bet it tho cause i wasnt sure i would have time to sell back and i was sure i was gonna kill the closer if i played it last night (most the time ill take and just sell back and make few bucks if im pretty sure), normally you would think that is a good thing but unless you scalping, killing the closer hasnt done shit besides basically guarantee a loss ..so just based off how things have went this yr id say you got urself a winner. everyone saw the same perceived "value" in atl and odds are it isnt real..

JamesBrown

I'm still on SF tonight regardless of Buster...for a dime. Cheers.

Ratzz

I'm still on SF tonight regardless of Buster...for a dime. Cheers.
    excellent, glad to have you on.. i think we're gonna be okay... even if we lose, it's just one bet.

all good either way.. cheers to the Giants **

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i tell ya what id be surprised if this doesnt hit (no interest in playing it), let me tell you why, cause when i went thru card i kept circling atl as "value", refused to bet it tho cause i wasnt sure i would have time to sell back and i was sure i was gonna kill the closer if i played it last night (most the time ill take and just sell back and make few bucks if im pretty sure), normally you would think that is a good thing but unless you scalping, killing the closer hasnt done shit besides basically guarantee a loss ..so just based off how things have went this yr id say you got urself a winner. everyone saw the same perceived "value" in atl and odds are it isnt real..
    Lol yeah you found the secret formula. Have fun going 250-0 rest of the year in this spot w/ other games.

TheDoc81
    TheDoc81's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like atlanta first five

NittanyLionsFan

#wannabesharps crack me up b

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Lol yeah you found the secret formula. Have fun going 250-0 rest of the year in this spot w/ other games.
    im not betting it and certainly dont think there a "secret formula" ,dont come putting shit in my mouth cause i checked your dumb ass in another thread already this week bitch...im just stating what is true, more times than not with this big of price jump if you got in early you way better off buying out and taking the free money., ive never "wanted" to be anything you little ho, i am what i am which is clearly better than you...kinda sick you are a fan of child raper U btw, let me see you with a psu jersey on my block and im cleaning your clock fagg@T ....
    Last edited by 2daBank; 08-23-12 at 08:49 PM.

Ratzz

hey.., i say whatever works.. as long as the 'W' comes in.. cheers––

NittanyLionsFan

im not betting it and certainly dont think there a "secret formula" ,dont come putting shit in my mouth cause i checked your dumb ass in another thread already this week bitch...im just stating what is true, more times than not with this big of price jump if you got in early you way better off buying out and taking the free money., ive never "wanted" to be anything you little ho, i am what i am which is clearly better than you...kinda sick you are a fan of child raper U btw, let me see you with a psu jersey on my block and im cleaning your clock fagg@T ....
    Lemme know where and I'll be there. Sorry my school is better than yours.

2daBank

Lemme know where and I'll be there. Sorry my school is better than yours.
    im in stl everyday tough guy... come get your wig split...or stay home and touch little boys like your hero's did..bet you got a joe pa poster on your wall, sad..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 08-23-12 at 09:07 PM.

Pick of Destiny
    Pick of Destiny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2038

What do you call an adult lady looking for young men? -A Cougar

What do you call an old man looking for a young boy? - A Nittany Lion

Ratzz

i'm stayin' outta this..*

h23jdmlude
    h23jdmlude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

Watched late movement .. the play seemed to be Giants.. BOL.

NittanyLionsFan

im in stl everyday tough guy... come get your wig split...or stay home and touch little boys like your hero's did..bet you got a joe pa poster on your wall, sad..
    Trust me you won't come close to splitting my wig. And I'll be in STL in less than a week so hit me up either @bmifsud or 212-203-5509. Get ready to get your mother ******* arm snapped in 10 seconds bud.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Trust me you won't come close to splitting my wig. And I'll be in STL in less than a week so hit me up either @bmifsud or 212-203-5509. Get ready to get your mother ******* arm snapped in 10 seconds bud.
    Umm....

I'd delete that number if I were you.

Ratzz

allright. both of you guys need to chill the 'F' out. This is a thread for winning some money. how does it get to making arrangements to fight?

1) this is where this dude went to school. I am sure he was horrified as everyone else was, no need to press an already sore button. You are only going to get a very bad reaction. Everybody affiliated with that school is not guilty.*

2) 2dB posted a harmless observation about capping... why would you start on that.. ?! you know a beef is going to follow.. and don't post your phone number, man... do not meet, and don't make arrangements to fight.. *we are all sure that UPenn is a great school, and it is.. hard to gain admission.. super-solid education, but if you make fun of peoples ideas, and that is your avatar... you are putting up a pretty easy target to go after.. the subsequent attack borders on logical

hope both of you cleaned up BIG tonite... cheers to both of you/* Go GIANTS
    Last edited by Ratzz; 08-23-12 at 11:00 PM.

JamesBrown

5-0. Shit yeah!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

5-0. Shit yeah!
    JB's a beast.

Should've tailed.

Ratzz

5-0. Shit yeah!
    the Braves are lookin' a bit sleepy

ZITO putting it on 'em, Go 'Z'

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

no more runs though! lets finish this game 5-0!

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    agreed.
    Let's put it to a vote:
    All in favor? *.... (many*raise hands) All against? (Tommy Hanson raises hand)

The motion is passed. Going Once... Going Twice... Giants win. 5-0

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    cheers to that, buddy.. three more outs, and it's done..

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Alright Zito 3 more so I can close out this Parlay!

Giants ML +116
    UNDER 7.5

come on!

Ratzz

keeping Zito in for whole game is not smart.. i was disappointed to see him batting in bott. 8th
    guy on base..

2 balls... how many times is this mistake made..? it really is so stupid

Ratzz

the dude is tired.. leave him on the bench, so leaves game with honor.. instead of this BS.

Ratzz

after that awesome outing, he leaves with the manager taking the ball from him.. why?
    8 inning shutout is rare... don't get greedy.

Ratzz

what a stupid manager.. now the Braves are wide awake. He brings a reliever into a bad spot..
    it woulda been 1-2-3 *with a fresh pitcher.. not tired.

now the reliever is nervous and off...

and by not taking Zito out, those two runs are on him now.. no more shutout . so lame..*

Zito is simply not good enough for complete game shutouts. Don't even try it.*

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Fukk this manager. Giants deserve to lose this now. Runner on first, 1 out and you let Zito bunt the runner over to 2nd in a 5-0 fukkin' game???? Am I missing something here? When did Zito become Verlander. Guy was at 100 pitches and had 8 scoreless.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Phewwwwwwww time to bet the Dodgers tomorrow now

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Fukk this manager. Giants deserve to lose this now. Runner on first, 1 out and you let Zito bunt the runner over to 2nd in a 5-0 fukkin' game???? Am I missing something here? When did Zito become Verlander. Guy was at 100 pitches and had 8 scoreless.
    dumbest play keeping him in.. or letting Zito talk you INTO letting him stay.. either way.. now 2 more runs tacked onto his record.. managers need to realize that they are speaking with an irrational human being that is telling you he can get 3 more outs...

after 8 shutout innings, he has basically done a gram of cocaine, and is asking you to buy more, and will be just fine at the office next day..

as far as his emotions are going.. he feels infallible.. but his body does not lie.. it's tired.. almost lost this game..*

12 Last