El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    dumbest play keeping him in.. or letting Zito talk you INTO letting him stay.. either way.. now 2 more runs tacked onto his record.. managers need to realize that they are speaking with an irrational human being that is telling you he can get 3 more outs...

after 8 shutout innings, he has basically done a gram of cocaine, and is asking you to buy more, and will be just fine at the office next day..

as far as his emotions are going.. he feels infallible.. but his body does not lie.. it's tired.. almost lost this game..*
    Glad you cashed. Just ridiculous though. Give a guy an AB, swing away no need for situational NL ball in a 5-0 game. Put a reliever in. Guy goes 8 scoreless and in a matter of seconds in the 9th, the tying run was at the plate with zero outs.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Glad you cashed. Just ridiculous though. Give a guy an AB, swing away no need for situational NL ball in a 5-0 game. Put a reliever in. Guy goes 8 scoreless and in a matter of seconds in the 9th, the tying run was at the plate with zero outs.
    thanks.. you too. and agree 100% on the above.
    That's just bad baseball.. that can cost you a whole season if you miss playoffs by a game.

nosaij
    nosaij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7131

Why are u so sharp bro

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by nosaij View Post
    Why are u so sharp bro
    *because i pay attention. i see things.

i have written all my observations into a book. be ready real soon. i will post the site when ready.*

GL

Ratzz

Why are u so sharp bro
    and 'thank you'.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Good hit tonight.... but won't you be banned from sbr if you post a site?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    #wannabesharps crack me up b

what a shocker, once again fading the line move paid...come to my block talking that wannabe shit you fukkin child molesting bitch... you will be a wannabe as well, as in wannabe anywhere else cept in the spot you would be in. laying on your back while i practice 40 yrd fgs on your ribs...

nosaij

good luck ratzz !

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Good hit tonight.... but won't you be banned from sbr if you post a site?
    it's not a site about selling picks.. it's about gambling less, and most importantly it's about 'not losing'.. i really feel the way to win, is not to lose.

It's kinda like "DEFENSE wins Championships"– which is correct, you can score 80 pts/game in NBA and win a Championship, look at 2004 Pistons.. they averaged less than 85 pts/game, and shut down a star-studded Laker team 4-1 in the Finals.**In every major sport, we can see that Defense, indeed wins Championships.. and winning at gambling*still sucks*if you are also losing.. because the way they work the numbers, you can only experience profit, without the losses.

Gambling is the same.. just*eliminate losing, wether that leads you to not gambling at all, or to just winning.. you have been set free either way.

It is a process of training the mind not to lose, i would not recommend a process which i was not willing to thoroughly investigate myself, mostly now i make pretty clean picks.

good luck ratzz !
    thanks, Nosa.. i appreciate that

hope everybody makes out today..cheers
    Last edited by Ratzz; 08-24-12 at 09:37 AM.

Ratzz

the publisher sent me this..
    Attached Images  

nosaij

omg are you gonna publish a book ?? so excited for you man. ill def get a copy!!

Ratzz

omg are you gonna publish a book ?? so excited for you man. ill def get a copy!!
    thank you, bro.. i appreciate that..

BoL tonite!

time to cap.. game time coming up!!

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14185

Any plays today?

First 12