EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    "For some" "can be".

Mrs. Speculation.

A cycle of roids cannot be maintained without other drugs such as nolvadex,Clomid, hcg, arimidex, and several others.

You know how to argue... But you just don't know $hit about roids and all you do is draw up conclusions with no substance
    It looks to me that you just spent the last 30 minutes on Wiki looking up anabolic steroids.

What you lack is empirical evidence working directly with alpha males who are natural and those who are dirty. No amount of internet research will take the place of empirical evidence.

Strength gains, for the lucky few (generally young, strong males), CAN be maintained if one is smart about it. And even if there is a small reduction in said strength gains, the OVERALL performance can be buoyed up with other factors (such as being around other big leaguers, better living and traveling conditions, better coaching, etc.).

I told you man - trying to argue with me about sports science will continually diminish your credibility.

See, at this point, you're desperately searching for just a crumb and trying to argue over that. And no doubt you'll continue. After a good night's sleep, you'll wake to the realization that you've been pawned repeatedly.
    Last edited by EVPlus; 08-23-12 at 05:52 PM.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    guy has hit 5 hrs in lower ball in over 700 abs.

400 abs against MLB pitching he hits 24

If you see a pic of him in HS and now it looks like he has blown up his muscles quite a bit.
    Not sure where you get your stats from, but if you are talking about his career in the minors, last year he hit 11 HR in 353 AB at the AA lvl.

EVPlus

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

This proves nothing. A smart guy CAN use anabolic steroids with a focus strength gains. Look at pro cyclists. They have to stay emaciated while increasing their strength. An intelligent use can achieve the desired results.

If anything, these pictures just support my theory that a YOUNG STRONG MALE WITH THE RIGHT GENETICS can maintain for a longer period of time while "off."

No one can argue that Trout is a young male. And the early pictures clearly shows that he has mesomorphic qualities. Therefore, IF he indeed use during triple A, he clearly qualifies as the type that can maintain the strength gains while off (not indefinitely, of course).
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-10-15 at 03:55 PM. Reason: image does not exist

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

@ EVPlus
    You do realize the testing is just as extensive in the minor leagues as it is in the majors.
    Minor leagues have been blood testing for HGH for over 2 years now.
    Almost every minor leaguer aren't subject to collective-bargaining rules.
    Selig and his gang doesn't have to worry about unions.

EVPlus

^^^HGH isn't the only candy in the store.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by EVPlus View Post
    ^^^HGH isn't the only candy in the store.
    And HGH isn't the only thing minor league testing is looking for.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

So you're trying to tell me that a guy can do a, and I quote, "significant" cycle and keep most of his gains if one is "smart about it". It has nothing to do with being smart about it. When you're on roids you're big and strong and despite whatever post cycle therapy and training you do you will be nowhere even close to where you were at when you were on them 4 months from now. It's really not that hard to believe, is it? Testosterone levels tripled, recovery time tripled, strength gains through the roof and Bam! Take the foreign substance away and your body go's from supernatural back to average.

It's Fukking common sense...

EVPlus

^^^What is on the list? Show me that and I'll show you how to beat the system.

Not unlike true sharps that see weaknesses in lines, the right people can spot flaws in the drug-testing system.

And let's not forget the human element. There will always be a segment of the population who genuinely believe the rules do not apply to them. And they look at the show and see how the likes of Braun got away (not in the court of public opinion but legally) and this further emboldens them.

stevenash

^
    I get it, you are convinced Trout is juicing.

EVPlus

So you're trying to tell me that a guy can do a, and I quote, "significant" cycle and keep most of his gains if one is "smart about it". It has nothing to do with being smart about it. When you're on roids you're big and strong and despite whatever post cycle therapy and training you do you will be nowhere even close to where you were at when you were on them 4 months from now. It's really not that hard to believe, is it? Testosterone levels tripled, recovery time tripled, strength gains through the roof and Bam! Take the foreign substance away and your body go's from supernatural back to average.

And the sad search for crumbs continue.

I also stated:

"even if there is a small reduction in said strength gains, the OVERALL performance can be buoyed up with other factors (such as being around other big leaguers, better living and traveling conditions, better coaching, etc.)."

You're resting your argument on strength is the only factor involved. You're also making an argument in which I've seen no peer-reviewed studies with a significant sample size.

You have, congratulations, proved once again that you're letting your hero worship cloud your judgement. Furthermore, you've proved that you're making assumptions based on what you think you know (most likely based on a sample size of you and a few others).

Common sense, as you put it, is walking away from a losing fight. The fact that you won't just keeps proving my point.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

every week this year i have mentioned it to someone he is on roids

EVPlus

btw, the hit count on this thread has gone up from 700 or so to 955 since you began this quixotic journey. Great job; that's just more people who are laughing at you.

EVPlus

^
    I get it, you are convinced Trout is juicing.
    No steve, you fail to get it. Just like you fail to get the Stros are not worth tailing.

I am stating that those who blindly think Trout is clean, in this day and age, are not being objective.

stevenash

No steve, you fail to get it. Just like you fail to get the Stros are not worth tailing.

I am stating that those who blindly think Trout is clean, in this day and age, are not being objective.
    He could be juicing, but I'm inclined to think he's clean.
    Stros worth tailing? Where is that coming from, I tried them small in a spot play because I thought Norris had a punchers chance that game.
    Believe me, I get it.

lentel
    Update your status
    lentel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Me too
    me three

EVPlus

He could be juicing, but I'm inclined to think he's clean.
    Stros worth tailing? Where is that coming from, I tried them small in a spot play because I thought Norris had a punchers chance that game.
    Believe me, I get it.
    He could be clean. However, the current system of testing in baseball has too many flaws.

It's the fools who blindly cling to the fact that he is clean, despite evidence that at least casts a shadow of doubt, that I'm enjoying having fun with.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

N
    He could be clean. However, the current system of testing in baseball has too many flaws.

It's the fools who blindly cling to the fact that he is clean, despite evidence that at least casts a shadow of doubt, that I'm enjoying having fun with.
    And what evidence is that?

And the only person you're having fun with is yourself..which I'm sure you do way too often. Having fun in your own little head. You sound a little psycho...

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

It's hilarious to see the homers in here. You can always point them out easily. Why people get so defensive about things like this is beyond me. Don't understand how some people just can't entertain the thought of trout being on juice.

I don't see anyone claiming trout is in the juice %100, they are saying its a possibility

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

screech from saved by the bell was on roids too.

did you guys see how much he blew up from season 5 to the college years version?

Points Awarded:

eidolon gave Chi_archie 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EVPlus

N

And what evidence is that?

And the only person you're having fun with is yourself..which I'm sure you do way too often. Having fun in your own little head. You sound a little psycho...
    This is what happens when sad people run out of logic bullets. They shoot just random insults. It's a classic reaction of a childish mind.

Keep it up. Before long, this thread will reach 1000 or more hits (if it hasn't already). That's more people laughing at you. That sinking feeling you're going through is knowing I'm right.

As for the "evidence" that I mention, now you're just pretending that my prior posts explaining why there is a possibility that Trout is dirty don't exist.

So, what do we have here. We have childish retailiation backd by turning a blind eye to previous information presented.

And your foot goes deeper into your mouth...

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

well i hope he is tonight so he can help beat the shit out of the redsox lol

EVPlus

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    It's hilarious to see the homers in here. You can always point them out easily. Why people get so defensive about things like this is beyond me. Don't understand how some people just can't entertain the thought of trout being on juice.

I don't see anyone claiming trout is in the juice %100, they are saying its a possibility
    I think those like Mantle lead such miserable lives that they need to believe in one good thing. And when someone casts doubt on that, he lashes out like a homeless person who just had his shopping cart stolen.

And you hit the bull's eye. I am merely stating that we need to look at both sides of the did-he-or-didn't-he fence.

Like I said earlier, Mantle is just a sideshow while I wrap up the week's spread sheet and cap tomorrow's action. It's amazing how easy it is to get him riled up. A good exercise in the analysis of narrow-minded fools.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Show me where I said that Trout definitely wasn't on roids like you say I've said.. Then I will concede.

If not.. you've been exposed

Mantle7
    Death Stare

This guy could argue Dusty Baker is on the $hit.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i know for a fukkin fact that one can push thru plateau's and maintain the strength well after the extra testosterone is gone..you dont know jack shit if you say otherwise, the fact is when you cycling you build muscle, simply because the test goes back down does not mean you will lose the strength you gained, if you have a clue that is, which clearly you do not....
    Points Awarded:

EVPlus gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EVPlus

Show me where I said that Trout definitely wasn't on roids like you say I've said.. Then I will concede.

If not.. you've been exposed
    Your continual rants against when I presented information as to why he might be dirty is speaks volumes about how your stance on the subject.

Let's see here...first you tried to get Sports Scientist against me and got pawned. Now you're trying to play lawyer.

Sad.

EVPlus

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i know for a fukkin fact that one can push thru plateau's and maintain the strength well after the extra testosterone is gone..you dont know jack shit if you say otherwise, the fact is when you cycling you build muscle, simply because the test goes back down does not mean you will lose the strength you gained, if you have a clue that is, which clearly you do not....
    Exactly.

See Mantle - you continually make an a55 of yourself and yet you do the EXACT opposite of the correct action.

This is why you'll never be a winning bettor.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post

huge cardinal homer, when ppl said shit bout albert i never argued, my stance has always been "if you aint cheating you aint trying"..guess deep down im more realist than fanboy..

EVPlus

Mantle - hit count is at 1,114 and counting for this thread.

Go ahead and do the proverbial reload. Go, little child, and look up more crumbs of information on Google and Wiki and try to checkmate me. I swear, this is easier than fading the Stros on the road.

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

He probably is, but who isn't these days. I guess if you aren't cheating you aren't trying.

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

He is supernatural !!! i don't believe this kid get in roids !!!!!!if he doing dat he screw his fabulous career !!!

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Yah, b!tch. Weren't able to prove to the people that I said he was definitely not on the juice like you accused me of...

Again, I'll allow you to try and prove that I said that and I concede. You win. If you can't then its obvious to everyone that you're just full of $hit. You made a case for why he might be and I made a case for why he may not be... End of story

How'd that skull Fukking feel, boy?

EVPlus

Yah, b!tch. Weren't able to prove to the people that I said he was definitely not on the juice like you accused me of...

Again, I'll allow you to try and prove that I said that and I concede. You win. If you can't then its obvious to everyone that you're just full of $hit. You made a case for why he might be and I made a case for why he may not be... End of story

How'd that skull Fukking feel, boy?
    The only one getting skull Fukked is you.

And now here you are, pretending to play the other side and "catch" me on some technicality.

You clearly don't know when you're beat.

Everything you stated earlier today was a dispute of my one and only argument: that Trout may be dirty.

You couldn't beat me on that so what do you do...? Pretend to be that guy who is trying to be objective that I've been telling you you need to be.

You do realize that you're now the status of capping picks, brahma bull, and all the other imbeciles that get zero respect from the real posters on this sight, don't you.

Go ahead, start a poll and see how many will take your side.

Oh, btw, if you're going to next challenge me to a fight because I, too, live in LA, I will gladly meet you.

If you think I can only win with words - which I clearly have in this thread - that just shows your complete lack of intelligence.
    Last edited by EVPlus; 08-24-12 at 01:22 AM.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Dempster is on my radar...

Guy is on the cream...

EVPlus

Again, I'll allow you to try and prove that I said that and I concede. You win. If you can't then its obvious to everyone that you're just full of $hit.
    Obvious to whom...? Who here has other than you and nash has disputed what I theorized?

And how many have come in here telling you how full of sh!t you are...?

What's it like being that loser who can never ever get ahead with the books so the illusion of victory is picking losing arguments on an internet forum? My god, you really are a sad piece of trash.

First 123456 ... Last