EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Now you're cowardice is getting annoying. Bet you thought all night about how to get out of this, didn't you? Probably have small group of your pu55y friends waiting for me.

I say we settle it one on one. Old school.

You continue to twist my words and find ways to weasel out of it.

EVPlus

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    So let me get this straight? You talk all that $hit, you call me out, I accept, and you expect me to drive to where you are? Doesn't sound, right does it? Come handle your $hit.
    Then make the call. You coward.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Breaking story, just like dogs eat dog food. It's a smaller story but people have been following it.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

GiveJust one friend with a camera. I told you... All 1000 hits will get to see it. Bring a friend if youvwant... I don't give a fuk. You're not really gonna pu$$y out now are you? The people want to see it. Give them what they want

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Meet me @ a park right now.

EVPlus

GiveJust one friend with a camera. I told you... All 1000 hits will get to see it. Bring a friend if youvwant... I don't give a fuk. You're not really gonna pu$$y out now are you? The people want to see it. Give them what they want
    I meet you solo. That's how I do it. So you get your get punk coward ass up here. Where's the call, coward?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

You admitted you called me out. I accepted. It's standard procedure for whoever calls who out to meet up. You talk all that $hit and now you're gonna hide behind an excuse? You really are a b!tch you know that?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

People want to see it. I've been getting pm's. This has turned into something bigger then both you and I. You're 20 minutes away... Come down pu$$y.

EVPlus

You admitted you called me out. I accepted. It's standard procedure for whoever calls who out to meet up. You talk all that $hit and now you're gonna hide behind an excuse? You really are a b!tch you know that?
    OH MY GOD! Listen to this fukking coward clown with yet another excuse to get out of it.

I keep asking him to call so we can set it up and he won't. He just sets road blocks after another to try and get out of it.

Let me guess, you Fukking Coward. You're probably going to have some type of law enforcement or some legal trap set in place to protect your pathetic ass.

No, you meet me in an alley. Just you and me. You too much of a pu55y to do that.

Hectorcist
    Hectorcist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Isn't this a sports betting forum? we're here to help each other out. Who cares who is on roids and who isn't. Let's stick to winning money!

EVPlus

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorcist View Post
    Isn't this a sports betting forum? we're here to help each other out. Who cares who is on roids and who isn't. Let's stick to winning money!
    You know you're right. It really is about making money.

Mantle7 and I had our fun taking jabs at each other. Tit for tat.

But we both know there's bigger fish to fry - the bookies!

BOL to everyone and let's make some $$$ today.

Hectorcist
    Hectorcist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey EVPlus, not sure if you have a thread or not for your picks but you should start one. I've seen your info on games before. You could help others out there win money, including myself!

EVPlus

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorcist View Post
    Hey EVPlus, not sure if you have a thread or not for your picks but you should start one. I've seen your info on games before. You could help others out there win money, including myself!
    Funny thing is...when I post and it happens to lose it absolutely kills me to think of those who followed based on my advice. It's one thing to lose my own money on my plays but the guilt of fukking others psychologically cripples me for several days.

I will be happy to contribute my opinions - especially when a strong lean pops up on one of my filters. But as far as doing extensive write ups, I just don't know, bro...

I actually have a WNBA filter that's hitting really well. But it only comes up once a week or two. I could post it on the NBA forum but there won't be any write ups. Roxxy and frogsrangers are pretty much the kings there (and they deserve to be) so I don't want to add unncessary clutter. I'll think about it.

You're an example of someone who posts plays but doesn't jinx the plays by doing so. Therefore, keep up the great work!

Mantle7
    Death Stare

When I'm wrong I promptly admit it. I went back to where it all popped off and honestly he said something that was misconstrued and I took it the wrong way. We talked on the phone and he pointed it out and he was right. I thought he popped this $hit off but it was me because I took something the wrong way. My bad and I apologize...

Oh...and Trouts still definitely not on the juice... Lol. Jk.

Let's kill it today... BOL everyone.

First ... 6789