Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Quote Originally Posted by taxe91 View Post
    the kid just turned 21. not sure if the clowns that post on here are aware of this but people that come into pro ball as 17 year olds tend to grow by the time they reach the majors

LOL. Isnt that the point? Why do you think that is? They tend to grow... :LOL:

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

He just turned 21 at that age you can get big very fast ,his body is filled with testostorone. He's a great player maybe thats why his numbers are improved they must have seen something to bring him up at 20 years old.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by tonyp0387 View Post
    He just turned 21 at that age you can get big very fast ,his body is filled with testostorone. He's a great player maybe thats why his numbers are improved they must have seen something to bring him up at 20 years old.
    Yea they saw Vernon Wells striking out, and Bobby Abreu being a defensive liability.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

This thread lacks any credibility as the minor leagues have more stringent testing policies than the Majors. Trout started his career in the minors, and did not become a major leaguer until a month into the season.

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

Its possible. The other point is at that age with proper strength training and nutrition (which u know big league teams pay a lot for) maybe it can be achieved. Plus imagine getting into the bigs and you see the work eithic of pujols, t hunter (who is still playing at a high level after all those years), and weaver (yes he is a pitcher, but look how he is an Ace and his brother is a burn out) he probably got the motivation. im not saying he isnt on something, but to say he is without proof or just bc he is good is as unethical as him taking it in the first place. just my 2 cents

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you gotta be retarded not to think hamilton isnt on something...guy was in a gutter smoking crack i seriously doubt he has issue taking some type of juice...
    well prove it smart gay.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

The kid has had to been tested at least twice so far this year. Not juicing, and he's not blowing 100's of millions of dollars in future pay days juicing.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    or maybe he just stared early....im not accusing the guy and personally im all for juice as i just dont see the big deal, but you gotta be naive to assume anyone is "clean" these days...
    I guess I just know what its like to work out 1-2 hours a day, clean diet, nutrition, and good genes. I've had people accuse me of roofs since I was Trouts age and its just fukked. Discredit all of someone's hard work with a accusation. My boy benches 515... Squats 900. Deadlifts 600... And I know for a FACT he's never touched peds.
    Last edited by Mantle7; 08-23-12 at 02:56 PM.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    So Bonds worked out for 20 years....what's 2 lbs a year? All natural, everyone can do it.

Who has not drank alcohol in HS? That's probably the same number of clean players. lol
    Where have you been? He was caught red handed. And it wasn't a slow progression. Nobody and I mean NOBODY puts on 35 pounds of muscle when you're in your 40s...

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Lebron James was even BIGGER than Trout at this age, yet never a peep about him being on anything...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Tiger Woods is on Steroids. So is John Daly.

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Where have you been? He was caught red handed. And it wasn't a slow progression. Nobody and I mean NOBODY puts on 35 pounds of muscle when you're in your 40s...
    This can be accomplished by a non-chemically enhanced individual IF and ONLY IF his main focus was hypertrophy/hyperplasia. This means eat, sh1t, lift, eat, sleep, rinse and repeat...

Because Bonds also had to focus on baseball it would strain credibility to say he put on the weight naturally. Also, if you look at pictures of him in his early days, he showed no signs of being a mesomorph (those who put on lean mass easily) or being some genetic freak that had something not unlike myostatin inhibition.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    The kid has had to been tested at least twice so far this year. Not juicing, and he's not blowing 100's of millions of dollars in future pay days juicing.
    Not buying this. With proper cycling and dosage (as well as masking agents), beating a drug test isn't rocket science. Guys like Melky and Colon are just an IQ percentage point or two above being mentally handicapped. They're just blessed to have skills that pays truck loads of money. Otherwise, these a55hats would be towel drying cars at the local car wash.

Trout is the new generation of ball players. And like any member of the new generation, he can learn from the mistakes of Bonds, Arod, Clemens and evolve from it. These fools were the equivalent of people drink a 12-pack of beer to get a buzz on. A smarter, more sophisticated fellow knows a shot or two of vodka on an empty stomach can yield similar results.

If Trout or any other athlete wants credibility, he'd voluntarily submit his samples for freezing and testing the in the future. As for not risking 100 million or more in future pay, these are alpha males who have gone through their entire lives under the belief that the rules for the common man doesn't apply to them. The 'it-won't-happen-to-me' mindset is alive and well.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Regis and Kathy Lee are obviously on the juice..

EVPlus

Regis and Kathy Lee are obviously on the juice..
    I believe the juice those two are on is called Botox.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

EV, it cannot be acheived. A 40 something year old man cannot put on 35 pounds of muscle in a summer. Its just not possible...

And it's a lot harder to beat a test then youre making it sound. If you KNOW you're going to be tested on a random d then it's a little easier to beat but not a random test.

You sound educated on this but I'm surprised to hear some of your opinions..

Mantle7
    Death Stare

The masking agents youre talking about are tested for as well.. its not like taking a cup of Pisa to your probation officer. They do the top to bottom testing.

EVPlus

EV, it cannot be acheived. A 40 something year old man cannot put on 35 pounds of muscle in a summer. Its just not possible...

And it's a lot harder to beat a test then youre making it sound. If you KNOW you're going to be tested on a random d then it's a little easier to beat but not a random test.

You sound educated on this but I'm surprised to hear some of your opinions..
    I never "in a summer." You're putting words into my mouth and making accusations off that. So take caution where you go with this.

I did state that it "strains credibility" that Bonds was clean. So read the post again.

EVPlus

The masking agents youre talking about are tested for as well.. its not like taking a cup of Pisa to your probation officer. They do the top to bottom testing.
    The masking agents that are currently known and tested for. A test, like any filter, will ONLY recognize what it has been built to recognize.

And testing twice a year is nowhere near as stringent as it can be. A season is over 160 games. He could very well have completed a large cycle while in triple A, gotten off it, and now is in cruise mode thanks to his youth, genetics, good training and nutrition.

It's obvious you're letting your emotional ties with Trout and the Halos cloud your judgement in favor of Trout being clean. You did mention in an earlier post that someone you know is a Halos fan. Your current avatar is that of the Halos.

I much prefer a cold, objective outlook (and yes, I realize complete objectivity is impossible for humans). It's this mindset that keeps me in the black. I suggest you adopt the same.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Ok, when you took my quote and replied to it it kind of seemed that you were saying it was possible to do it in a short period of time. My bad if I misunderstood you.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

[QUOTE=EVPlus;15759514]The masking agents that are currently known and tested for. A test, like any filter, will ONLY recognize what it has been built to recognize.

And testing twice a year is nowhere near as stringent as it can be. A season is over 160 games. He could very well have completed a large cycle while in triple A, gotten off it, and now is in cruise mode thanks to his youth, genetics, good training and nutrition.

It's obvious you're letting your emotional ties with Trout and the Halos cloud your judgement in favor of Trout being clean. You did mention in an earlier post that someone you know is a Halos fan. Your current avatar is that of the Halos.

I much prefer a cold, objective outlook (and yes, I realize complete objectivity is imossible for humans). It's this mindset tht keeps me in the black. I suggest you adopt the same.[/QUOTE

It has nothing to do with Trout or the Angels, genius. That was very predictable of you to try and take it there, though. Your conspiracy theory sounds great... What if, what if, and what if.

Testing twice a year? Now I know you have no idea what you're talking about. There's someone in the locker room almost every single game doing random tests. It's a fact.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Mantle, they dont even test in the off season bro...again i aint saying he is or isnt on them, ive known plenty of guys that are not and are built similar, that said i know more guys that are... either way you acting like a drooling little schoolgirl defending your hero's virtue with bs, anyone with half a fukkin brain and work ethic can add bunch of muscle in off season and maintain most of it w/o additional juice....

EVPlus

tested for. A test, like any filter, will ONLY recognize what it has been built to recognize.

I much prefer a cold, objective outlook (and yes, I realize complete objectivity is imossible for humans). It's this mindset tht keeps me in the black. I suggest you adopt the same.[/QUOTE

It has nothing to do with Trout or the Angels, genius. That was very predictable of you to try and take it there, though. Your conspiracy theory sounds great... What if, what if, and what if.

Testing twice a year? Now I know you have no idea what you're talking about. There's someone in the locker room almost every single game doing random tests. It's a fact.
    This is why so many on this forum loathe you.

When I debated the "twice a year test" I was replying to Steve Nash who said Trout is tested at least twice this season.

Again, read my original post.

As for random testing, I said the following:

" He could very well have completed a large cycle while in triple A, gotten off it, and now is in cruise mode thanks to his youth, genetics, good training and nutrition."

A young strong guy like Trout can easily stay in maintenance mode while being clean AFTER going through a significant cycle while in Triple A to build up his base level of strength and muscular density. In other words, no matter how many random tests he goes through now, it doesn't matter because AT THIS POINT IN TIME his blood work will come clean.

Every time you post, you stick your foot deeper into your mouth. I've dealt with people like you before. It always ends the same. I'll pick apart your lack of logic and let you continue to embarrass yourself. And each time that happens, your credibility diminishes.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-10-15 at 03:56 PM.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

If he did a cycle in Triple A it would have zero effect on his size and production now. Steroids make you strong while you are on them you fukking retard.

You live in a "what if" world. It's ok... Continue to draw up speculations with no facts. Bravo.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post

Well MAYBE before high school...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

If he did a cycle in Triple A it would have zero effect on his size and production now. Steroids make you strong while you are on them you fukking retard.

You live in a "what if" world. It's ok... Continue to draw up speculations with no facts. Bravo.

Cmon bro, surely you smarter than this...

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Do you realize how many times you've said "could of" and "if". O.k... You win. Im not gonna debate with the captain of the High School debate team.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Who knows..they all get busted eventually

EVPlus

For some, generally young males, a good cycle of juice can in fact build up a base which can be maintained (not improved but maintained) for 3-4 months. Anabolic steroids are not some magic beans where if you stop taking them, you shrivel back into a raisin the next day or even next week.

And just how long is the mlb season...? And about when did Trout come up from triple A...?

By trying desperately to argue with me on the subject of sports science, you're bringing a plastic knife to a gun fight.

You fail at reading comprehension. You let your hero-worship cloud your judgement. And now you're backed into a corner with nothing more than ad hominem insults.

Everybody and I mean everybody who reads this thread with an open mind can see you for desperate, argumentative fool that you are.

I'll be waiting for a "gambling is cruel" "have to reload" "can't win at this baseball betting" thread from you in the future. Because it's obvious you refuse to cultivate objectivity. And that's the kiss of death.

Care to reply to this and bury your foot deeper into your mouth? Doesn't matter with me either way. At this point, you're just a side show while I wrap up another winning week.
    Last edited by EVPlus; 08-23-12 at 05:10 PM.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

hey, I like trout. Im sure they test him all the time... The media would be all over the rookie with amazing stats!

EVPlus

Quote Originally Posted by nic9212 View Post
    hey, I like trout. Im sure they test him all the time... The media would be all over the rookie with amazing stats!
    How often is "all the time." ?

During his reign as the undisputed King of the Tour de France, Armstrong was tested more than Trout or any other mlb player is now.

Interesting how the truth is coming to surface about Lance...

As for the media, they know dirt sells. But that dirt has to be balanced with the occasional feel-good story. Oh, I'm sure IF Trout is caught red-handed, the media will be all over it because they are vultures after all.

But just entertain this theory:

Trout, while under the radar at triple A, goes through a significant cycle. And I don't buy the notion that minor leaguers are tested MORE. Where do funds come from?

He gets the word that he's on the short list to get called up to the show.

At this point, he immediately goes off all banned substances.

His gender, age, genetics, and good training/diet allow him to cruise through while clean.

He reaps the benefits of being mlb's golden boy.

In the following off-season, he goes back on another cycle. And like any smart cookie, he tries to find more efficient methods.

Absurd...? Maybe. But those who fail to cultivate objectivity and bet on emotional ties will, sooner or later, go on tilt, and then get buried. These emotional ties are not limited to just players or teams. They can also be certain filters, models, strategies.
    Last edited by EVPlus; 08-23-12 at 05:31 PM.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

Who the **** is trout.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

"For some" "can be".

Mrs. Speculation.

A cycle of roids cannot be maintained without other drugs such as nolvadex,Clomid, hcg, arimidex, and several others.

You know how to argue... But you just don't know $hit about roids and all you do is draw up conclusions with no substance

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-10-15 at 03:56 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Hectorcist
    Hectorcist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EVPlus View Post
    For some, generally young males, a good cycle of juice can in fact build up a base which can be maintained (not improved but maintained) for 3-4 months. Anabolic steroids are not some magic beans where if you stop taking them, you shrivel back into a raisin the next day or even next week.

And just how long is the mlb season...? And about when did Trout come up from triple A...?

By trying desperately to argue with me on the subject of sports science, you're bringing a plastic knife to a gun fight.

You fail at reading comprehension. You let your hero-worship cloud your judgement. And now you're backed into a corner with nothing more than ad hominem insults.

Everybody and I mean everybody who reads this thread with an open mind can see you for desperate, argumentative fool that you are.

I'll be waiting for a "gambling is cruel" "have to reload" "can't win at this baseball betting" thread from you in the future. Because it's obvious you refuse to cultivate objectivity. And that's the kiss of death.

Care to reply to this and bury your foot deeper into your mouth? Doesn't matter with me either way. At this point, you're just a side show while I wrap up another winning week.
    I agree with you. I did two cycles of test several years ago in about a 7 month period. Once I was off, the muslce gains and strengths I developed did not leave me for several months. I'm not saying Trout is or was on something, but if he did do a cycle in triple A, with continuous Weight training..there is no way he'd have lost the edge by now.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

How much Test did you use?

First 12345 ... Last