HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Hardcore plays thread

I'm no pro but im solid enough to make money with maybe my picks and insight can help you'all pull the trigger on a winning pick
    8/13
    was+1 1/2
    Gio's a flatout monster and he's going against SF and we all know they cant hit and some how some way was always gets at least 3 runs and honestly that may be all they need to beat sf and on the flipside if sf wins its gonna be a 4-3 or 3-2 gm no way anyone scores over 4 runs to ruin the +1.
    phi ml
    Phi's been hot this month especially the last series against stl and mia is terrible it took em 7inns to hit capuano cole should have fun tonight going for his 2nd straight
    Tor+1 1/2
    my 1st instinct said peavy abut after taking a closer look villanueva is a stud he's only allowed more than 3 runs once all year and on top of that he's home ill take a dog ace at home anyday of the week especially against chw who's burt me to many times with peavy's overrated azz pitching i had money on at least 5 of his 8 losses im not falling for it a 6th time
    GL tonight everyone...we need it after this horrific weekend (those damn pirates)

nosaij
    nosaij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7131

looks good

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Thanks I was kind of scared of my tor+1 cause I mostly faded Chw for personal reasons but it paid off and that trend I read in the Espn preview about Chw batting horrible there since the begging of time proved to be true

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Ok I went 3-0 last night will post today's plays before noon I've got a couple of leans that gotta pass thier physicals before I pull the trigger

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ok last night went well 3-0, lets have a repeat performance.
    8/14
    ATL ML
    clayton richard gets hammered tonight and i mean bad he couldnt beat atl if they spoted him 3 runs not only has he lost his last 6 starts vs them but he only went 6inns once in that span plus he's 0-3 at atl with an era around 8 lmaoplease take this cheap -168 line and pound it HARD plus hudson likes to look like a cy young winner when he plays sd
    LAA ML
    Not alot of statistical reasons behind this play other than clvs run diff lol and the odds of them winning 2 straight road gms vs a winning team year right. LAAs the play because greinke hasnt won in 4 starts he's f#cking due and i think after last nights L the angles should wake up out thier sleep grumpy and hit clv hard plus if they dont they might get swept cause santana pitches tomorrow so alotta reasons for laa to play hard tonight
    CIN ML
    chris young at cin vs MATT LATOS...exactly nuff said

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

also i dont play o/u's but if i did here's 2 locks
    atl/sd o8
    whether my atl pic is right or wrong someones getting lit up tonight if by a miracle richard pitches good tnoight he's still giving up 3-4 and if atl loses its cause of hudsons notorious 4-5 run inning he'll be lights out for 5-6 inn but he always has that 1 pick the over
    sf/was o6 1/2
    listin zimmerman hasnt had a off or average gm in 2 months he's gotta get hit hard eventually just like weaver on sun he'll give up runs not acually pitch bad but give up some runs especially against a motivated sf tonight combine that with was who cant help but have a 3/4 run inning the over is the play

nosaij
    nosaij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7131

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

This might be the 1st night I actually pull the trigger on a o/u I always cap em never pull the trigger I might parlay the atl/was overs

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Ok gl everyone I was going to add was+1 but I'll pass on the price and I just have a feeling Zimmerman gets hit tonight... But it is sf they have nights where they couldn't hit a basketball but that's why I'm fading as of now but if atl or cin decide to choke tonight I'm hammering was like no other to get my money back. GL y'all

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ok last night went good as expected not gonna lie i was sh!ting bricks in the cin gm but big bruce came threw in the 9th thank God atl n cin covered because my back-up plan was was +1 and we all saw how that turned out

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

I'm 6-0 in games i bet i posted 2 totals but like i said i dont play o/u's so i punked out and didnt pull the trigger lol but if i did i went 1-1 was/sf went over i knew zimmerman would get hit i didnt expect that Tony sorrey guy to give up 3 runs but ishh happens and my atl/sd woudlve went over hudson wouldve had that 1 bad inn but he played great not complaining i had the atl ml

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Ok Here's my afternoon plays let's get this lunch time money
    8/15
    phi ml***
    i have stars next to cause its gonna lose but I played it before I came to this conclusion mias gonna come out there slump swinging literally
    was ml
    sf+1 is the right play when u run the numbers Timmy's August numbers are great and he's home but it's the nats and he sucks vs them and I think ss it's going to pitch lights out cause he knows his seasons coming to an end sadly for him the nats and all us cappers trying to make dollar in this cold cold world
    sea ml
    long live the king especially when he's playing at his castle and f$ck all those who throw rocks at his thrown you will be hit with a 100mp fast ball in due time
    gl everybody but I'm 2-1 at best cause Phil's gonna get rocked
    Last edited by HardCore; 08-16-12 at 05:54 AM.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

I also have det ml but I'm not playing it I don't bet on bad pitching unless it's the yanks my night gm picks ate coming later those will be better I gotta my money back for my horrible phi play

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ok yesterday was a better day then my payout suggest i only made 430$ PS i dont know how to count units but thats how much i made it wouldve been more if i didnt pull the trigger at THE LAST SECOND ON DICKEY i lost 75$ on a 2 team prlay with mets and dodgers i shouldve made 505$ but whatever mets will pay me back x5 when they get swept by the nats this weekend

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

i didnt post my evening plays but anybody who's on the fourms knows my picks ive said em a million times on other threads
    8/15 evening plays
    lad ml
    stl ml
    atl ml
    i also went and got my 75$ back from the mets gm and played nyy and laa for the f*ck of but i wont count those on my record since i didnt cap em i just played em outta anger
    overall on POSTED plays im (11-1) and if u include my det play i didnt play yesterday and my mets pick im (12-2) and if u include my anger plays im (14-2) overall last night i ended up with 520$ profit after i parlayed nyy and laa last night

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

gotta luv the anger plays when they work out...lol...nice run you are on bro, congrats

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

thanks and lol you shouldve seen my face when i realized i just played a santana ml

2daBank

lol, im sure it wasnt a great feeling...told my bro-in-law the fact there no way id lay that on halo's last night was prob a good sign they would get it done, he got more balls than me, played them ml, rl, and -2.5, we were discussing playing price against them today and he was said 'that would look even better if laa stomped cle last night", good move on his part....you have any thoughts on the tb/laa gm? i got down on tb -108 simply cause it pretty big pitching mismatch, didnt hurt that tb got shut the hell down yesterday either..

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

honestly i'm fading ive played price his last 2 starts and he's gonna get hit tonight and it might get ugly just like i said about weaver on sun and zimmerman tuesday he's gonna give up around 3-4 runns to a HOT laa team with pujols back in the line-up and lets not forget before this run and even still cause of that perfect gm yesterday tb cant hit now i could be wrong but laa+1 is the right play i repeat i could be wrong but this has the potential to look like the mets/reds gm last night...the price is wrong tonight

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

and i dont blame u -108 for price cant argue with that play but i'm fading cause even with my last post i dont have balls to pull the trigger

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    honestly i'm fading ive played price his last 2 starts and he's gonna get hit tonight and it might get ugly just like i said about weaver on sun and zimmerman tuesday he's gonna give up around 3-4 runns to a HOT laa team with pujols back in the line-up and lets not forget before this run and even still cause of that perfect gm yesterday tb cant hit now i could be wrong but laa+1 is the right play i repeat i could be wrong but this has the potential to look like the mets/reds gm last night...the price is wrong tonight
    reds was no brainer to me, this doesnt feel same to me as tb is a much better team than muts (most def a little offensively challenged but kinda like the fact they off getting shut the hell down) and dickey not in price league.... you certainly could be right as ive been wrong once or twice in my life , just couldnt pass up the perceived value, if line keeps moving and i end up smashing the closer i may just take the free money and be done with it, ill see what it looks like when i get off work...gl today

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

thanks and your a 100% price is the man and tb is wayyy batter then the muts thats why i'm fading cause its price or no play but its just been a while since price has had a bad gm just like weaver and zimmerman i think he's due for a clunker not a dickey or burnett kinda clunker but a 3-4 runn off gm against a hot laa team

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ok here's todays plays
    8/16
    ATL ML
    even though marquises numbers are solid i cant pick sd those bats couldnt hit Kim kardashians a$$ if kris hum threw it at em only thing that worries me is the -200 line for medin he hasnt played anybody good so i think the era may be a lil overrated but F it im feeling brave
    STL ML
    pound it unless stl goes out and just flat-out doesnt show up they should win this lohse 6-1 at home 2.40 era and stl is money at home won 15 of last 18 and F cahill no ones scared of his road era
    CIN ML
    honestly i'm just playing his because i cant pull the trigger on nova or burnett but even so cin should win this baileys gotta get on track eventually and who better than against the muts who forgot how to hit the damn ball and he's home so ill take em at -145
    GL tonight and no matter what happens tonight just think about all the money we're gonna make tomorrow off verlander and weaver muhuhahahahahaha

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Ok last 2 before I go to work
    Pit ml
    Nyy ml
    1 OF THEM WILL LOSE PROBALY THE YANKS I MEAN ALL OF SBR IS ON THEM AND IM PICKING PIT FOR THAT REASON TOO EVERYBODY'S LOADING UP ON LAD THAT'S DEFENITLY NOT GOOD

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Still probaly not gonna pull the trigger on either but if I did its nova and Burnett for my money this afternoon even tho the yanks are gonna lose I mean tex gotta come out that slump eventually right and it's nova with that being said its still yanks or no play

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ok yesterday went bad smh ill take the burden on my decision making i originally was sposed to play pit and got scared to pull the trigger and picked cin instead how Fn dumb but whatever and i dont even wanna talk about what happend in stl last night i stayed up late for that sh!t

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

last night (1-2)
    overall (15-4)
    will post todays plays shortly and preview play im laying the -290 on verlander i rather lose with jv then someone else with better value

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ok i cant beleave im gonna do this but im fading weaver and verlander and chris sale for what its worth i canr beat KC i'm 0-7 on gms vs them most recent victims peavy and yin chen and i cant win with chw so F it
    8/17
    WAS ML
    desmond back in the lineup and detwilder is feeling better and santana is terrible i missed the last couple of easy money of santana not gonna miss this 1 and its was at home vs mets ill take my chances
    TEX ML
    honestly i just feel like tex should outscore them darvish will give up between 3-4 runs but happ should get pounded like good pu$$y tonight against tex with a zoned out hamilton
    HOU ML
    smh wade should be lights out tonight its the astro's i shouldnt have to say much more
    please wish me GL cause i feel like a dummy right now for fading verlander and weaver

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

In sports capping i feel the most important thing a winning player needs is good decision making skills and i feel like the price on JV isnt worth it and i'm officially fading laa when ever thy're playing a good pitcher who doesnt play for tex those are the only good pitchers they score on someone please tell my plays are crazy so i cant bite the JV bullet

2daBank

your post is a little hard for me to figure out what exactly your plays are..

for convenience sake if you want mo to chime in could you justdo something like this real quick..

teamA -???

team b +???

team c -??

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

team A-WAS ML

team B-TEX ML

team c-HOU ML

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Or

det ml

laa ml

was ml

Siresco
    Siresco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1463

LOL id rather play the first 3 then the last 3..

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

yea theres a 90% im gonna stick with my original 3 plays im just not feeling det n laa tonight

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I'm confused .. You keep saying youre fading weaver / verlander .. But I don't see you posting your taking Balty / Tampa ?

12 Last