2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

no real opinion on those 3....

santana been god awful, not sure if he just done or going thru some tough times? also helps nats have hit lefties decently, dont like that they fresh off a long west coast trip, generally either fade a team in that spot or pass as i find teams off that long of a road trip with no day off in between tend to lay a egg in either their 1st or 2nd gm back home... certainly not looking to bet muts tho..

i like the spot for hou, as in dbags coming off the late rain delayed gm last night, but that not enough for me as they could very well ride uncle mo into town after the big comeback last night, also they crush lhp and kuechel isnt exactly a stud lefty either...coming off a series where they saw a lot of good and very smart pitchers they might hang a 10 spot on this guy...

dont mess with tex gms all that often as i need more of a ace than they have to offer to lay the kind of prices they generally laying, i mean i think they 1 gm above .500 since all-star break and laying the prices they do 1 gm above .500 isnt getting it done..

more than likely passing on all of those, dbags may be exception as i might look to find a way to bet them, possibly team total over or something..

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

what i mean by fade is not touching it period because its those teams or no play

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    what i mean by fade is not touching it period because its those teams or no play
    Gotcha ... Usually to fade means to play the other team .. You're using it wrong :P

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Lol oops well I'm sticking with my original 3

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Ok I went (2-1) last night Smh at tex yu.d pitched his ass off n they bats just never warmed up I feel sooo good this morning knowing I had the balls to pass on JV and weaver even tho det won verlander played like shitlander

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Ok I gotta be to work at 7:30 so these were a little rushed but still it's me of u tailing me we'll be ight I'm (17-5) and numbers do not lie

CIN ML
    cueto's should have fun against the cubs today

AZ ML
    Im a little worried about there hitting slump but if there's ever a gm to get hot in its tonight against lyles hopefully Corbin pitches better then Miley did last night 11 hits wtf

NYY ML
    Lester sucks and phelps is solid enough to hold them to 3-4 runs ny should have 4 run inning early and tag on a couple more late 7-4 nyy
    gl everybody especially the people tailing me like I said I kinda rushed but these are solid plays

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Showtime lady's n gents let's get this money$$$ gl everyone

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ok yesterday was another good day (2-1) only loss was the yankees i still cant beleave lester held them to 1 run but hey sh!t happens todays plays coming shortly

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Today's plays rec (19-6)
    8/18
    CIN ML

WAS ML

AZ ML
    gl everyone
    Points Awarded:

humble gave HardCore 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Ok went 3-0 yesterday reds almost choked but it's all good tonight's not easy bit these are the nights where u see what ur made of last week (22-6) let's start this week off right plays coming shortly

humble
    humble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats the play today hardCore

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ok lets do this i'm not gonna lie tonights card is tough but imma go with my gut on this 1 i have a simple philsophy for nights like this what plays give me the least concerns and here they are
    8/20
    CIN+1 1/2
    Gave it alot of thought imma be honest with yall cin is just a better team and leake just had to pitch average for them to stay in the gm maybe even win it and if he pitches the way he did against the mets this picks a lock also his road stats are wayy better then his home so i hope he lives up to it and as far as halladay goes he may win but hopefully by no more then 1 run

NYM ML
    ok dickey if you lose this gm not only do you not deserve cy young but you prove to me and every other mlb fan on the planet that ur 1st half was a fluke i mean cmon ho the f*ck is alex white mets better win convincingly

OAK ML
    like i said its a tough card tonight and this feels safer than the most so imma play it mccarthy 2.68 era vs duensing (2-8) 4.6 era what else needs to be capped or said but i did cap it and the guy has been lights out against oak before 2 shut-outs to be exact so all imma say is it could get intresting
    I dont normally bet oak but tonights card is making make plays i wouldnt normally do like pay -230 for dickey with the way the mets have been playing latley and him coming off a loss i feel the line shouldve been 210 at the very max but whatever gl everybody lets start the week off right i wanna do better then my (22-6) lst week which shouldve been (24-4) but we not gon talk about that (caugh caugh nyy n stl cant beat inferior teams)
    Gl everybody

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ok you know its not your night win ur cin+1 play blows 2 2run leads and loses by 7 smfh when dickey pitches like a cy young and the mets only scores 1 and strike out 2x with the bases loaded in the 8th and oak just gets massacred by min and thier 2-8 pitcher...(0-3) im speechless i lost 6gms all last week i'm 0-3 already dammit man i shoudve just passed on last nights fluky ass card

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ok yall lets keep it square no need to take any chances trying to be sharp lets just get last nights money back and call it a day
    8/21
    TB ML

STL ML

DET ML

SEA ML
    yea yea i know 1 has to lose right...thats a chance i'm willing to take even if u add up the recs of the 4 teams thier playing they still have a terrible record so you no what F*CK IT
    gl everybody
    Points Awarded:

humble gave HardCore 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

humble
    humble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im with you on this one hardcore.. Best of luck..

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Ok I went 3-1 last night SMFH at the tb gm still can't be leave that sh!t my overall rec is (25-10)...with they being said I'm taking the night off gl everyone and remember nothing's a lock look at what happend in Tampa bay last night

First 12