dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

Is No Coincidences Sharp?

Lets Look At The Facts. You be the Judge.

1. Looks at line movement 12 hours a day before making a pick

2. Questions why there is a 2 cent line move in a total and tries to create a discussion on the forum asking if anyone knows why this happens.

3. Averages over 600 plays a year easily in the NBA. Averages over 1000 plays a year in the MLB. Averages over 800 plays easily in NCAAB.

4. Never has hit over 50 percent in any sport. Down units in every sport imaginable.

5. Bets $10 a game. Occassional gets frisky and bets $30 a game even though it feels like a roller coaster ride.

6. Has theory that games are rigged only in games he bets on and loses. Never questions those games that look rigged if he didn't have a bet on nor if he bet the other side

7. Feels that nba totals are rigged due to line movement. If a land moves from 194 to 196. It then lands on 195. He suspects there is a great chance the total got rigged and some whale hit a huge middle!

8. Suspects if a game looks way too good to be true. He says its the right play. If he is right, he will say he told you so. If he is wrong, he will disregard it and say squares are very lucky and start cursing them out.

9. Keeps talking about pinnacle lines yet has no clue why lines move they way they do. He even asks others their opinion after 2 years and still don't know a thing about gambling.

10. Never read a gambling book. Probably don't even know know the value of a half point.

11. Just bets underdogs trying to be contrarian

12. Takes favorites only when public loves the underdog

13. Makes fun of squares yet his method of picking games has made him a loser year after year

14. Has no idea of the market. Just thinks oddsmakers are setting traps with lines

15. Talks BS out of his ass. Clearly doesn't have a basic understanding of gambling 101. Will say why is the line only -110 for a very hot team against a horrible team without using actual numbers. Will say stuff like this should be at least -140 without showing any math on why it should be -140. Because he just speaks jibberish and doesn't know. He just feels it should be higher yet can't even give a reason using math how he gets to -140. Pitching stats, sabermetrics... nope, he doesnt have a clue about that. Clown doesn't even know what a head fake was in terms of line movement. Only thing he looks at is win/loss record and say how could this 6-3 pitcher be only -110 against a 2-7 pitcher.

16. Will create thread on his plays. Obviously it will contain dogs, Reverse Linemovement and ugly dogs and unwanted favorites. When people accuse him of picking a team because of the line movement, he will deny that is the reason. Once it goes horrible such as him being down 30 units, he will start a new thread and disregard the thread and start a new one.

17. Are $10 bettors really sharp?

18. Will say he lost value on a play because the number is +105 now whereas it was +130 last night and he should have bet the overnight line and there is no value on it. But is there really any value to any bet when you bet $10 on it?

19. Looks up to lakerboy

20. First one to notice a 2 cent line move on any total than any other poster on SBR

Judging from these facts, it's pretty easy to come to a conclusion he has no clue about gambling. He feels like he is sharp because he is anti-public and contrarian. He feels like taking ugly underdogs makes him smart even though he has no clue about line value. So when he occassional hits those underdogs, he feels very proud of himself. But looking from his record, its pretty obvious he doesnt know anything about gambling and isn't sharp.

If he was sharp, he would be betting small markets and props. But he doesnt do that because he just follows the popular sports because those are the only sports where he can fade the public.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Niņo, Smutbucket, bleek88, and Allure

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol man thats a long ass write up about someone. He's prolly a small better that takes gambling really seriously and tries to make the best play he can out of a small bank roll. You cannot hate on that.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

if sharps bet on the mets and cubs everyday then yes, nocoin is sharp

bleek88

Cant we all jusssssssss get alongggg

Hectorcist
    Hectorcist's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMAO I'm fairly new to the forums, have no idea who he is, but this was just hilarious!!!

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

dynamite, why don't you post your picks?

bleek88

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorcist View Post
    LMAO I'm fairly new to the forums, have no idea who he is, but this was just hilarious!!!
    Welcome to SBR

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Small bettor syndrome

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

I don't care whether this guy is right or wrong. But give him credit for his effort and entertainment. And let's be honest, guy is not completely wrong.

(I'm by no means saying I have a clue either.)

1Time!
    1Time!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14475

Get a life mate.. Feel free to add something useful next time instead of just continually hating on someone who actually cares about the whole business..

Never seen you add a single idea or help anyone out, just b.s!

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Wow thats actually a great read, spot on my friend!

dynamite140

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post

Only speak the truth

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

had enough of the same ******* threads by dynamite

Teaser Sucker
    Public Fader
    Teaser Sucker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Agree.

bleek88

Thou shall stay in glory of thy royal prince

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

must get a lot of time to write up threads like this when you're busy not making any money

dshaffe4
    dshaffe4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1680

Funniest post ever!

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    Lets Look At The Facts. You be the Judge.

5. Bets $10 a game. Occassional gets frisky and bets $30 a game even though it feels like a roller coaster ride.
    $30 a game is small time?

So, if you bet 3 games a day, at $30 a pop, you're wagering $90 a day.

If that's 1% of your bankroll (as everyone in SBR seems to think you should do), then your bankroll is $9000.

$9000 is small time?

Not to mention, if you start chasing with a $30 base bet, it can easily escalate to a $240 bet in a 4 game chase.

I know SBR is filled with e-millionaires, but get off your high horse. $30/bet is not small time. It is probably the norm for us degenerates who bet everyday.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

The Cluster B personality disorders of the DSM-IV include the antisocial, borderline, histrionic, and narcissistic personality disorders. While none of these are a perfect description of the typical troll's behavior, they do share features with the troll.
    First of all is the antisocial personality disorder, also known as psychopathy or sociopathy. Antisocial behavior includes some of the following elements:

• Failure to conform to social norms
    • Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
    • Consistent irresponsibility
    • Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another

Narcissism is the ego unbound. The DSM-IV describes the narcissistic personality disorder as, "A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts...." Some indicative behavior are these:

• Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
    • Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
    • Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
    • Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    • Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
    • Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Some elements of the histrionic personality disorder, a disordered personality exhibiting an excessive need for attention, also manifest themselves in trolls:

• Is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
    • Interaction with others is often characterized by provocative behavior
    • Has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail

What the Cluster B personality disorders have in common is manipulative behavior, a lack of empathy, and self-centeredness. What separates trolls from typical people with Cluster B personality disorders is a form of social aversion or fear of identification that prevents them from acting out their self-centered behavior in less anonymous places. The result is that these needs are satisfied on the Internet. Here are my criteria for the Internet Troll Personality Disorder:
    The Internet Troll Personality Disorder is characterized by attention-seeking and disruptive behavior in anonymous, delocalized places of socializing. It is indicated by the following traits:

1. A tendency to make provocative comments to invoke emotional responses in others
    2. A lack of connection to the community being trolled; i.e., will leave if desired response is not invoked ("Do not feed the trolls!")
    3. A dissatisfaction with one's life and a cynical attitude towards things in general
    4. A tendency to challenge the rules and authorities of a community
    5. A preference to exhibit these behaviors only in places where one's true identity is unknown

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiffTFinancial

dynamite140

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorcist View Post

Check out no coins posts. This clown has no clue about gambling. Fool thinks something must be going on when there a 2 cent line move
    Points Awarded:

Smutbucket gave dynamite140 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

blue.eyed.tuna
    blue.eyed.tuna's Avatar Become A Pro!

nope

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I know he has a cyber stalker thats for sure.

I consider him sharp since he only bets 10 dollars n always loses.

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Some points you bring up are valid but they were also valid the 100 other times you posted them in the past year. Get a fukking life already. This obsession is just sad. Even worse is that this is probably a ghost and the trolling will never stop until he is put on vacation again. (Assuming that is why we didn't see this shit for the past 3 months or so)

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosmak View Post
    Some points you bring up are valid but they were also valid the 100 other times you posted them in the past year. Get a fukking life already. This obsession is just sad. Even worse is that this is probably a ghost and the trolling will never stop until he is put on vacation again. (Assuming that is why we didn't see this shit for the past 3 months or so)
    talk about beating a dead horse right? i did see him playing sbr poker tournament during the day, makes me think theres a small chance its not a ghost.

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    talk about beating a dead horse right? i did see him playing sbr poker tournament during the day, makes me think theres a small chance its not a ghost.
    TBH it would be even worse if it wasn't a ghost. That means this guy is devoting his time and energy to just hating on NoCo. Utterly sad!

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Coin's been cool to me since I joined. He's always talking about betting, instead of c o c k size and racist shit.