BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    This has NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TO DO WITH THE ESCALADES OR THE HOUSE........ALSO THE CHRYSLER 300C YOU FORGOT!!!!!!!!

This has everything to do with the love i have of betting on sports,i have great money mangagment skills and this is what has made me grind out profits for years and years.When do you ever see me come on the forum saying im betting $10,000 on a game?????????????????????I have big money,but im not a phuckin retard clown like a lot of you think.I personally guarantee a lot of the forum would be happy with the results i produce every month.................................AN D as far as sympathy are you kidding me??????????????????????????????/ARE YOU PHUCKING KIDDING ME?????????????????????????BAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.I DONT NEED SYMPATHY,I COULD GO OUT AND BUY A HOUSE OR A EXPENSIVE CAR CASH RIGHT NOW THIS SECOND AND YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING LIKE I WANT SYMPATHY.AT LEAST I HAVE THE PHUCKING BALLS TO SAY THAT MY 4 YEAR RUN HAS CAME TUMBLING DOWN INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A CLOWN AND SAYING IM BETTING 50K ON A GAME TO WIN IT ALL BACK.COME ON FOOLS......NOT ALL,BUT HALF THE COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD ARE DOWN RIGHT LAUGHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM LAUGHING RIGHT NOW...............BECAUSE THE MONEY IM DOWN IS NOT MY OWN,IT IS THE BOOKS MONEY.......NOW THAT MY $200 IS BACK TO $771 ITS TIME TO GRIND.....DOING MY HOMEWORK FOR TONIGHTS GAMES AS WE SPEAK.
    You say you have great money management skills yet at the beginning of this thread you said you have been doubling down doing stupid shit to try to gain your money back which would indicate poor money management skills.....

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know you nor do I care to flame you .. however

This is the shit you tell your real-life friends.. not throw on the internet like some high school girl looking for sympathy.

Just sayin'

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Yo! Bradley! Remember the title of the thread, my friend. "Get humble..." true humility is what I always strive to attain. You're obviously a "real guy" as far as I'm concerned, so just turn it down a notch, take it on the chin like a man, and reinvigorate your profitable style of play. I agree with EV+ regarding the "bulletproof" feeling. Last fall, I broke three local books cashing the f@#k outta college football. I was up comfortably, feeling indestructable, and then on 12/30/11, I lost 90 units before the sun went down! Yeah, it was "house money", but that sh#t stillcontinue hurt like hell, my friend. I paused, reflected, and tweaked my style into a system that stayed profitable throughout the college basketball season. My hunch is if you continue to pursue a humble and balanced method of play, you will have the 200 units back in time for bowl games and the NFL playoffs. Anyway, best of luck, sir.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    Right? WTF is wrong with SBR? I have the same shi* happen to me. I lose my a** off on SBR book, and the bets I make at SBR book that matches my bookie account plays always lose. When I stop betting on SBR book, my bookie account plays win alot. I thought it was just me that was jinxed by this site.

LOL, I hate to say it, but I am glad someone else has the curse as well.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

any reason why you are screaming when you post/reply?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Your still driving that old ass Escalade?????? That thing has to have at least 120,000 miles by now. You fix that aligment yet??????

You deliver pizzas and it's been confirmed you free-loading Broke Dikk fat fukking mommas boy.
    I talked with Tony and he laughed uncontrollably when he heard your name Hell we even talked about Brock Landers and he didn't laugh like when I mentioned you.

Go guzzle some of your favorite flavored cumm and cheer the fokk up. You sound like a hormonal middle aged woman going through menopause.

Whatever happened to guys not being whiny bitches.... And not being disgustingly fattttttt
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 2daBank

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Your still driving that old ass Escalade?????? That thing has to have at least 120,000 miles by now. You fix that aligment yet??????

You deliver pizzas and it's been confirmed you free-loading Broke Dikk fat fukking mommas boy.

I talked with Tony and he laughed uncontrollably when he heard your name Hell we even talked about Brock Landers and he didn't laugh like when I mentioned you.

Go guzzle some of your favorite flavored cumm and cheer the fokk up. You sound like a hormonal middle aged woman going through menopause.

Whatever happened to guys not being whiny bitches.... And not being disgustingly fattttttt
    Exactly this guy is a straight ******* clown. Biggest Wanna Be on SBR and that is saying something. Hey Snyder you fuckkin clown go Fukk yourself.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Bradley is FUUUUUUUUUUUURIOUS RIGHTTTT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUy is trying to decide whether to RESPOND to this post or SCAARFFFFFFF down his third large pizza of the evening. STill early. He'll be along shortly to TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Isn't this the guy who was caught posting fake wager tickets? Turning $50 bets into $5000 or something around those lines.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

kraken you crackin me the fukk up....

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

^^^lol