bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Alright............time to spill the beans and be humble

I have been smashing 5dimes and bet jamaica for over 4 years.Now im down to $200 in my account for the first time in over 4 years.Im ******,depressed and feel like im losing it.Granted i have done some stupid shit the past few weeks trying to double down and get my money back,it has cost me more than it has won me.Ive known nothing but winning for the last 4+ years and the last 3 months have been hell and ive lost my job i feel.I had $18,000 in my account 90 days ago and honestly i dont know what the phuck happened.I cashed out 1-2 times per month for a longggggggg time.Now im down too $200 and i dont know what to do.Fell like making a big deposit,but with as bad as the last 3 months have been i dont know what i should do.Not looking for idiots to comment on this thread,im looking for true honest advice on how to tirn this back into what its been the last 4 years....

Papadontpreach
    Papadontpreach's Avatar Become A Pro!

With an apparent reload of your accounts, i think its most important to get back into the winning momentum so what i would do, is (and as hard as this will be to do) forget about what's happened in the last months. Look at the $200 in your account and tell yourself you need to make money, whether its a $1, or doubling up, each day for a day, week, few weeks, etc.

I can't tell you the number of times i've patiently turned a $100 deposit into 4-digits, but over the course of weeks, not overnight.

I also can't tell you the number of times out of pure flakiness and frustration, i "reloaded" for a $550 to win $500 just to ease the anxiety and get my account back into 4-digit business.

It doesn't work though. When you're losing, it doesn't matter what you bet.....baseball, soccer, hockey...heads lands on tails, up lands on down, etc, etc.

Best way to get out of the funk is to find a few consecutive winning days, forget about the money in your account over those days/week, and when the winners start to come, you'll find a streak and be on the rebuild in no time

Just my .02

GL

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont redeposit. Rebuild. Play small ball. Your out of a job and need they money. Take a reliable team and bet them. If they lose chase.

Take yankees today to win say $50. Chase tomorrow if by luck they lose

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on a cell so forgive my grammar. If you win today play $25 a bet 1 game a day.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

... but hold on

are we surprised? I expected to see this post months ago

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Sounds like you reached a stage where you thought you were bullet proof.

People often bust my chops for my user ID. They'll tell me the correct term is +EV and not EVPlus. When I was new to this that's the way I referred it (backwards). Now that I know better, I still keep it that way. You know why...? It's to remind myself that, in many ways, I will NEVER have all the right answers and keep learning every day.

If I were you, I'd do the following:

1) Take time off and do NOT reload (it will be too tempting to make stupid get-even type bets).

2) Actually write down all the things that happened during the time you had your epic collapse; something will appear that you can learn from.

3) If/when you return, keep in mind the mistakes you made that brought your br from 18000 to 200 and ALSO have the presence of mind to know that there are more land mines you have yet to discover.

4) Others will laugh at this final advice but I swear by it. Clean up your diet and exercise. A disciplined body supports a disciplined mind and vice versa. I hit the gym an average of 4 days a week. On mornings I cap, I make sure I have plenty of sleep and for breakfast I'll avoid sugar because the sugar crash makes me drowsy and I lose focus. I know it's fashionable to have a doughnut, a cigarette, and a shot of whiskey for breakfast before capping a winner. It may work for some but not for me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ShogunRua, and billysink

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't you just win a 4 team parlay yesterday?

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guys a total fuckin clown desperate for attention little bitch.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Hang in there, Mr. Bradley.
    Good luck, sir.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    I have been smashing 5dimes and bet jamaica for over 4 years.Now im down to $200 in my account for the first time in over 4 years.Im ******,depressed and feel like im losing it.Granted i have done some stupid shit the past few weeks trying to double down and get my money back,it has cost me more than it has won me.Ive known nothing but winning for the last 4+ years and the last 3 months have been hell and ive lost my job i feel.I had $18,000 in my account 90 days ago and honestly i dont know what the phuck happened.I cashed out 1-2 times per month for a longggggggg time.Now im down too $200 and i dont know what to do.Fell like making a big deposit,but with as bad as the last 3 months have been i dont know what i should do.Not looking for idiots to comment on this thread,im looking for true honest advice on how to tirn this back into what its been the last 4 years....
    hey man ive been there. i recmmend the chase system at this point. We all know he redsox 44-44. Ther getting heathy finally. i see this team going 46-30 minimum down the stretch take them and the yankees.Onlytake tese 2 teams s heir proven. u will gain your money back no prob. you have to be patient. I would start wit the yankes -1.5 tonight

BOL!

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

Quote Originally Posted by EVPlus View Post

People often bust my chops for my user ID. They'll tell me the correct term is +EV and not EVPlus. When I was new to this that's the way I referred it (backwards). Now that I know better, I still keep it that way. You know why...? It's to remind myself that, in many ways, I will NEVER have all the right answers and keep learning every day.

1) Take time off and do NOT reload (it will be too tempting to make stupid get-even type bets).

2) Actually write down all the things that happened during the time you had your epic collapse; something will appear that you can learn from.

3) If/when you return, keep in mind the mistakes you made that brought your br from 18000 to 200 and ALSO have the presence of mind to know that there are more land mines you have yet to discover.

4) Others will laugh at this final advice but I swear by it. Clean up your diet and exercise. A disciplined body supports a disciplined mind and vice versa. I hit the gym an average of 4 days a week. On mornings I cap, I make sure I have plenty of sleep and for breakfast I'll avoid sugar because the sugar crash makes me drowsy and I lose focus. I know it's fashionable to have a doughnut, a cigarette, and a shot of whiskey for breakfast before capping a winner. It may work for some but not for me.
    Couldn't agree more with No. 4

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very well put.

This should be stickied.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Put out a title loan on the Escalade, and reload bud.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

take a week or 2 off

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Best of luck to you brother...I've been eating shit this past 2-3 months as well. I hope it turns around for us both.

bmansell33
    bmansell33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Az, boston under, yankees for $20 cash it and gain momentum

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Nothing to see here. Compulsive liar.

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Nothing to see here. Compulsive liar.
    You know, I suspected the same having read some of the OP's threads during last nba season (especially the coin-flip results of his half-time action). I posted my original response not so much for him but for others on this board. Lately, I've seen quite a few threads from other members who are having bad streaks.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You know, I suspected the same having read some of the OP's threads during last nba season (especially the coin-flip results of his half-time action). I posted my original response not so much for him but for others on this board. Lately, I've seen quite a few threads from other members who are having bad streaks.
    The idea of him "cashing out" anything at any point in time is ludicrous. Just check his posting history if you don't believe me.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would be fair to say brad has "issues".Friggin sell your car in the picture and pay some of us back for your shit tips.

shimeon40

Maggot.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    The idea of him "cashing out" anything at any point in time is ludicrous. Just check his posting history if you don't believe me.
    Wish i could PROVE how stupid you look right now.total profit from betjamica total was $42k+ before they stopped usa action.That was in a 28 month period.Not a lot,but its profit and i have fun watching games and betting on sports.Say what you want to say you haters,but im up easily 80-90k in 10 years.Not getting rich off of capping,but over the long haul i win.PERIOD.Say what you want to say.I frankly do not care.I can put $2-3k in tomorrow NO CON and not even blink.One thing i can GUARANTEE is you do not have that kind of Firing power loser.Your the forum TROLL.Look how many posts you have in 2 years????????????????????????????????CAN WE SAY COMPUTER LOSER WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH HIS TIME?I COME HERE TO WIN MONEY,NOT ACT LIKE IM ON AN AOL CHAT ROOM YOU CLOWN.

As for selling the escalade,why the phuck would i do that?Im not THAT BROKE,just in a bad betting slump.i cash out $2000 a month min,but it dont look like july is going to be like that!

Look at some of my past threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will find a LOT OF POSITIVE UNITS IF YOU COMPILE ALL MY THREADS FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS ALMOST!!!!!

I HAVE PARLAYS PROVEN $25 TO WIN $1500 WINNERS........+1000 HALFTIME BETS IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL THAT WIN,BUNCHES AND BUNCHES OF NASTY PARLAYS AT +600 AND BETTER ODDS....LOTS OF LOSER,BUT DEF MORE WINNERS THAN LOSERS.NO CON IS A CHILD.CHECK HIS THREADS.80% OF THEM ARE NOT EVEN ABOUT SPORTS CAPPING.THEY ARE TROLL,LOSER ,JACKOFF BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN TYPA COMMENTS!!

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by bmansell33 View Post
    Az, boston under, yankees for $20 cash it and gain momentum
    Thanks much for this paralay as well......I added rockies,so if they hold on Im going to be back in the $700's because my other $150 out of my $200 was on Brazil +32 at EV money!

That was a true gift with nene and barbosa on the floor.Brazil played great!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

2k/month minimum. 1-2 payouts per month. Yet only 85k/10 years or about $700/month.

Could you please clarify?

Thx

bradleysnyder

[QUOTE=The Kraken;15390252]2k/month minimum. 1-2 payouts per month. Yet only 85k/10 years or about $700/month.

NOT ALWAYS 2K PER MONTH,BUT I DO NOT DEPOSIT...........HAVE NOT MADE A DEPOSIT IN 5DIMES SINCE I OPENED THE ACCT THE DAY AFTER BET JAM WENT DOWN.PULLED ALL MY MONEY FROM HERITAGE AND WENT TO 5DIMES.THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS IM UP AND NOT DOWN.I DO THIS FOR FUN,NOT TO MAKE A LIVING.SOMME MONTHS ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS,BUT I ALWAYS CASHOUT AT MINIMUM 1 TIME A MONTH.

TALK TRASH AND RUN YOUR MOUTH SOME MORE,NEW MEMBER WHO I HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF.PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.PLEASE.SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ACT LIKE THIS IS PHUCKING AOL CHAT AND COME HERE TO USE THE SITE NOT FOR WHAT IT IS DESIGNED FOR.QUITE COMICAL.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn if youve been doing that good you have nothing to be depressed about

does 5dimes restrict the hell outta your bets at this point ?

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    hey man ive been there. i recmmend the chase system at this point. We all know he redsox 44-44. Ther getting heathy finally. i see this team going 46-30 minimum down the stretch take them and the yankees.Onlytake tese 2 teams s heir proven. u will gain your money back no prob. you have to be patient. I would start wit the yankes -1.5 tonight

BOL!
    see yankees boston both win

shimeon40

Anytime i've tailed you brad your tips have been shit..don't expect any empathy here from members..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You either hit every single bet, literally, you don't post in this forum, or you are telling tall tales.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

2 escalades, livin the life and snyuder complains about losing a few bets? gimme a break

Utah_Jay
    Utah_Jay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

Didn't you post something in the last 2 weeks saying you have over 7 figures in your bank account? With all the BS you post here now you come looking for sympathy?

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I was able to turn $125 into $1,500 over the past 10 days. Funny thing is I had $250, made 3 picks on SBR, lost them all, draining my account, and making me use my rebate......since then I havent posted a pick, and I've been on a roll. I seem to suffer from the sbr jinx when posting picks.

Obviously I had to make a few big plays early on, but the majority of my bets were in the 10-15% range.

It's definately possible to build things back up. Best of luck to ya.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    I was able to turn $125 into $1,500 over the past 10 days. Funny thing is I had $250, made 3 picks on SBR, lost them all, draining my account, and making me use my rebate......since then I havent posted a pick, and I've been on a roll. I seem to suffer from the sbr jinx when posting picks.

Obviously I had to make a few big plays early on, but the majority of my bets were in the 10-15% range.

It's definately possible to build things back up. Best of luck to ya.

Every time I bet in the SBR sports book I seem to lose the play, LOL. I have gotten to where I avoid it like the plague to keep from jinxing my actual plays.

Bradley wipes his ass with $1500 every morning. He is big time!

I always love bradley's threads
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradleysnyder

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    2 escalades, livin the life and snyuder complains about losing a few bets? gimme a break

This has NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TO DO WITH THE ESCALADES OR THE HOUSE........ALSO THE CHRYSLER 300C YOU FORGOT!!!!!!!!

This has everything to do with the love i have of betting on sports,i have great money mangagment skills and this is what has made me grind out profits for years and years.When do you ever see me come on the forum saying im betting $10,000 on a game?????????????????????I have big money,but im not a phuckin retard clown like a lot of you think.I personally guarantee a lot of the forum would be happy with the results i produce every month.................................AN D as far as sympathy are you kidding me??????????????????????????????/ARE YOU PHUCKING KIDDING ME?????????????????????????BAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.I DONT NEED SYMPATHY,I COULD GO OUT AND BUY A HOUSE OR A EXPENSIVE CAR CASH RIGHT NOW THIS SECOND AND YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING LIKE I WANT SYMPATHY.AT LEAST I HAVE THE PHUCKING BALLS TO SAY THAT MY 4 YEAR RUN HAS CAME TUMBLING DOWN INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A CLOWN AND SAYING IM BETTING 50K ON A GAME TO WIN IT ALL BACK.COME ON FOOLS......NOT ALL,BUT HALF THE COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD ARE DOWN RIGHT LAUGHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM LAUGHING RIGHT NOW...............BECAUSE THE MONEY IM DOWN IS NOT MY OWN,IT IS THE BOOKS MONEY.......NOW THAT MY $200 IS BACK TO $771 ITS TIME TO GRIND.....DOING MY HOMEWORK FOR TONIGHTS GAMES AS WE SPEAK.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    Every time I bet in the SBR sports book I seem to lose the play, LOL. I have gotten to where I avoid it like the plague to keep from jinxing my actual plays.

Bradley wipes his ass with $1500 every morning. He is big time!

I always love bradley's threads
    Right? WTF is wrong with SBR? I have the same shi* happen to me. I lose my a** off on SBR book, and the bets I make at SBR book that matches my bookie account plays always lose. When I stop betting on SBR book, my bookie account plays win alot. I thought it was just me that was jinxed by this site.

12 Last