mac miller
    TWITTER: @choe20
    mac miller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

CHOE 20'S ADJUSTED MLB RPI SYSTEM. YTD: MLB YTD [40-3-0] +121.6 Units.

I am sure a lot of you are aware of B2W's RPI System over on Covers that has done well in the past few years. I've followed it religiously and it has shown great profits - however, I took the time to figure out and develop some new filters/system/and of course my own handicapping to make the system run even better. Currently in under 4 weeks since I started my record has been 40-3-0 +121.6 units while many over on Covers are down units.

The record is 100% real as I post all of my plays on my Twitter account and just to make things clear my unit size first started off at 3x (10,000 invested) and is now 5x (deposited another 6,500) (just to clear some heads with the 121 units). I focus on percentages not units really and only risk to win 3% of my BR (invested 16,500$ into this system).

I'm not at the point of releasing exactly what I do to get my results and how I go about to filtering out these plays but I am more than willing to post my plays on this forum to help others. I posted my record and plays over on Covers for a bit but it didn't seem to get the feedback I was looking for and I didn't wanna clutter B2W's thread (really respect the guy for starting this). My filter has avoided 4 of their losses in the thread .. 2 being unofficial and 2 being official (The series loss in NYM and DET).

The system:

A, B, C = The series game its at
    1, 2, 3 = My wager

I'll post them as unofficial or official. Unofficial meaning the games i've picked myself and official being the system plays that follow the RPI. I'll note whether or not I actually play the RPI or not.

There will be times where i'll jump off a series or even start a series at B/C.

I could be playing a B game and only starting to chase it from there.. Example for today: PHI "C2"

Use no more than 3% of your bankroll and follow my plays and im sure you will slowly see profits in the long run. Using only 3% is the most important aspect of my system as I will play a lot of games on the board at times.

This system is NO GUARANTEE so tail at your own risk but its been very successful in the past 4 weeks so I decided to post it on SBR.

I will try my best to answer questions but I do work full-time and wont have access all the time to a computer. (FYI to clarify, choe20 is the username I posted with over on covers and twitter)

mac miller

Todays Plays:

PHI "C2"
    TOR "B2"
    WAS "B2"

gl

nosaij
    nosaij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7131

AMAZING RESULTS MATE!!

quick question though, the 2 means use 2% of bank roll?

cheers

dee_jas
    Thinking???
    dee_jas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

good to have you back, you not doing the 1st inning props no more?

mac miller

2 is the wager that im chasing at... Example: PHI is playing their last game in the series which is at "C". However, I didn't start chasing it until B because my filter projected a loss in "A' for PHI and high juice lines that would destroy my whole BR if I were to chase all 3 games and lose.

I will post my leans as well. Example, on Monday I had BOS, CLE, HOU on a "Watch List Spreadsheet" that I created which basically has me look at their A game and if they were to lose, I would most likely start chasing from than on. I will explain everything further and more detail as the games progress in this thread.

mac miller

No more 1st inning prop, had this system adjusted from end of last season. Back tracked it.. Decided to go all in with my BR on it and its been paying off nicely. Hoping for a 100% ROI by end of next week.

mac miller

By the way, my 3 losses aren't from getting swept. They are A or A/B losses that occurred throughout the season and I decided to jump off. 2 of those losses ended up being swept.

The key to this system is to not be greedy and to take losses well. At least once a week there will be a loss in this system. Don't panic - there are a lot of games to be played.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Im stupid but I keep hearing the word over a lot and I dont follow. These are straight wins and not OVER UNDER runs right?

mac miller

Yep, all plays are money line.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

looks good, was already playing TORonto today and I dont feel WAS but its a good oppurtunity. 2 of 3 should hit so Ill take you up on parlay and 1 unit each for small profits

chound
    chound's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4298

Im onboard.....if this thread turns out as nice as stiflers is running I'm sure you'll get plenty of attention

mac miller

Thanks. Hoping it works out throughout the season so everyone can profit well off it.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Just put "Another Chase System," in the title. The rest of the stuff is just a red herring for morons.

cmaulsby
    cmaulsby's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13726

I'm onboard, lets see how this plays out.

mac miller

Cashed with TOR "B2" yesterday but a tough loss with both PHI "C2" and WAS "B2".

Today: TOR "A1" and still pending if I am gonna go with WAS "C3". Like explained previous posts, expect a loss a week with this system but take into consideration that it'll more than likely be just a "A" or "A/B" "B/C" - rarely a 3 game sweep loss. I play anywhere from 7-10 chases a week so it works out in my favour.

Will update my record later on.

gl

venture
    venture's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you know the c bet record for this and previous years?

mac miller

Unofficial: WAS "C3" ... Big one here..

gl

mac miller

have it on a sheet at home.. will let u know after im back from work.

WINNERS ONLY
    WINNERS ONLY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 147

Great stuff mac, i'll be tailing good luck.

mac miller

Hoping for this system to come out with around a 200-250% ROI with wagers risking to win 3% of BR. Wanna be realistic with it and not get too carried away and grind through losses well - but really hoping WAS cashes or else it will set me back quite a bit in 1 week on top of PHI's loss and it would be a shame to start this thread on a bad foot... Will still be up overall regardless though.

EASY_MONEY72
    2001 WS OF POKER CHAMPION
    EASY_MONEY72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

I will be fading with a vengance!!

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Sounds interesting, see how this pans out...

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Looking good mac... how many years have you backtested? also, b2w has only had a few plays so far this yr... I see you have had 43.. how many of them were official?

mac miller

Looked into the past 2 seasons to see how successful it would be (record wise). Wouldn't be able to tell you how profitable since I didn't look at any lines. All of his official plays I played EXCEPT NYM (which got swept) as it didn't pass my filter and I played Detroit for just A/B (they got swept, however I still recorded it as a loss even tho I chased 2 games only).

I take a lot of time to cap these games too. Example WAS would of been a play right away from last night but I spent a few hours looking into it. As of right now, its not looking good.. It's defiantly gonna put a dent into my BR if they get swept tonight as this will be my first 3 game loss.

Im not saying its a for sure system but i'd figure to share it given the success in the past month.

cmaulsby
    cmaulsby's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13726

I'm sold, and after my soccer and bb capping have hit the skids I need all the help I can get. Letts go Sens and Blue Jays.

jimmcc01
    jimmcc01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

damn that WASH game stressed me out.

WINNERS ONLY
    WINNERS ONLY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 147

Nice hit on Wash.

mac miller

Nice cash on the Nats, hopefully looking to profit well this week even with the PHI loss.... I've been dodging many bullets and as much as I want to give credit to my filter I developed, I must say spending the hours a day to cap these games have paid dividends.

EX: PHI was a popular unofficial chase over at Covers but I took it B/C with my filter system to reduce MAJOR losses.
    As well, Nats was chased for the majority of just A/B.. Many were too scared to pull the trigger. Dont blame them, it took me about 3-4 hours looking into it to make the final decision to chase it.

I have yet to have experience a loss through a complete 3 game sweep. I hope it stays that way for a while.. I know those losses will come but hopefully by than, my bankroll will have increased substantially.

FYI: Plays are never posted all at once, I take the time throughout the day to cap each one. I post the official/unoffical as well as leans that are potential B/C plays with different percentages of wagers.

Your best bet is to follow my Twitter account which is updated constantly.

Good luck to all that are tailing. Will post plays throughout tomorrow.

dlunc3

though I doubt it will pass b2w's filters, and though they just cost you some money... knowing the team better then i know my wife, I would strongly consider philly this weekend

bol and congrats on your wins tonight

mac miller

Haha trust me PHI is already a lean for me.. I like the position here for them to pull out a W. It'll more than likely be a play. You'll find out soon how many plays i run on the board hence the +40 series already played in just over a month.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by mac miller View Post
    Haha trust me PHI is already a lean for me.. I like the position here for them to pull out a W. It'll more than likely be a play. You'll find out soon how many plays i run on the board hence the +40 series already played in just over a month.
    hahaha good stuff... curious... what does your system have in common with B2Ws?

mac miller

As well, just so theres no problems: I respect B2W's system as it has been profitable for me in the past as well as everyone over at Covers. I just thought id post the plays/along my own filtered plays and adjustments here.

best of luck to everyone

mac miller

TOR "A" Cashes.. I am not a fan of the system chasing for 2W in a 4 game series if A cashes but might make an exception with Toronto in the next 3...

MLB YTD: [43-4-0] +108.10 Units.

mrk77
    mrk77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8855

Hey Mac, trying to understand the wager system. (A) is the first bet (b)is the chaser and (C) is the second chaser, right? So what would your wager be for (B) and (C) in units?

mac miller

Quote Originally Posted by mrk77 View Post
    Hey Mac, trying to understand the wager system. (A) is the first bet (b)is the chaser and (C) is the second chaser, right? So what would your wager be for (B) and (C) in units?
    Alphabets = series its at.
    Numbers = my wager

Ex. PHI (-110) v NYM "A" in the first game... I passed on it, PHI lost.. The next day.. PHI (-120) v NYM "B", I decide to bet on it - therefore:

PHI (-120) v NYM "B1" .. If i played it throughout it would have been "B2". etc, etc.. and I am doubling/tripling up + 5x (3%)

123 Last