2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

wow the halo price sure has taken a bit of a dive..

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    just got in door, havnt seen lineup, i thought 4sure yadi would play, that sux....

honestly i would go for broke and lay the 1.5, hell i might play stl-2.5...cards are atrocious in 1 run gms and not much better in 2 run gms, where as buccos pretty much the opposite, ive come to realization cards are serious front runners this yr, if things are going good then watch out they can and will pile it on anyone, however they are just not clutch if the gm is tight late , a huge majority of their hrs have come in low leverage situations i.e. early in gm or after they all ready have a lead as where again pit is the opposite with a ton of their hrs coming in high leverage situations, late innings close gm (actually got this stat from Bernie Miklaz on radio today so wont take credit for it)....i couldnt tell you why it is like this, possibly stl presses when they are trailing or in a tight gm late? fukk if i know, all i know is that if cards win it prob be because westy is good early and the bats smack mcdonald around as they cruise to victory, cards run differential is so sick you would think they were a 100 win team not some scrubs fighting for last playoff spot (especially considering how good the starting pitching has been most the year)..i gotta believe with furcal feeling well and playing like it which is big for them that cards man up and remind bucs of their place in society...just no sense in laying any juice seeing how maybe 16 of cards wins all year have been by 2 or less (something stupid like that)..
    nice, glad to hear that you like it. i think that RL might be my 4th play. also kind like FF RL but that's -110. you make a good point about one-run games.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Pirates are cold but McDonald has good numbers against the Cards. Tough one. I like the Nats a lot today. Johan Santana getting touched since coming off DL. Detwiller 2-1 with a 1.45 ERA. Thrown 13 consecutive shut out innings against Muts. Santana won't go deep just coming off dl so the Muts pen will be in full effect tonight. Plus Wash just owns the Mets.
    i've watched McDonald pitch recently, and he's pitching scared since the break. he looks really bad. i think that the Cards will knock him around if they're patient.

i like Nats play, BOL hope that it hits.

BiffTFinancial

adding

2* Cardinals RL (+145)

8.17.2012 updated card
    2* Red Sox/Yankees over 9' (+100)
    2* Diamondbacks RL (-115)
    2* White Sox RL (+110)
    2* Cardinals RL (+145)

may add something on Tribe game later. BOL to all tonight.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Yah, McDonald has been horrible lately. Almost as bad as the Pirates. He hasn't faced them this year but they're like 17-76 against him... But that was a long time ago. He'll get beat up tonight sure. Good luck!

I don't like that Angel line dropping Man! Tonight's got me going. Lol. Tonights the first night in a long time actually have some butterflies. Lol

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Why are all my lines dropping? Nats just took a dive too.

BiffTFinancial

Yah, McDonald has been horrible lately. Almost as bad as the Pirates. He hasn't faced them this year but they're like 17-76 against him... But that was a long time ago. He'll get beat up tonight sure. Good luck!

I don't like that Angel line dropping Man! Tonight's got me going. Lol. Tonights the first night in a long time actually have some butterflies. Lol
    hope your team comes through. Angels are a fun team to watch, Trout is amazing. i'm tempted to play under or FF under in that game. BOL to you tonight.

BiffTFinancial

Why are all my lines dropping? Nats just took a dive too.
    any lineup surprises? for what it's worth, beating the closer has been taking a beating lately so maybe it's not a bad thing.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

No, getting Ian Desmond back today. The only thing is Det was under the weather Sunday but he should be good today.

2daBank

if cards take a good approach i think mcdonald will struggle, that said cards have been pretty inconsistent offensively so not like it some given that they can get to him, maybe im wearing my homer hat here but cards have been playing well at home as of late and pit is sliding, on paper cards are in another class, think it time they show it and put some real pressure on these youngsters...

are you playing halo's?

2daBank

No, getting Ian Desmond back today. The only thing is Det was under the weather Sunday but he should be good today.
    i just dont like messing with teams 1st 2 gms back from such a long trip especially w/o a day off, many times it the 2nd gm where the effects show but i in general wont play a team in such a spot for either of 1st 2, certainly doesnt mean nats a bad play just something i try and avoid..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    any lineup surprises? for what it's worth, beating the closer has been taking a beating lately so maybe it's not a bad thing.
    i dont even like beating the closer anymore...lol

BiffTFinancial

if cards take a good approach i think mcdonald will struggle, that said cards have been pretty inconsistent offensively so not like it some given that they can get to him, maybe im wearing my homer hat here but cards have been playing well at home as of late and pit is sliding, on paper cards are in another class, think it time they show it and put some real pressure on these youngsters...

are you playing halo's?
    haven't had a chance to cap that one yet, but should be able to now that things quieted down. my initial thought is that i like under or FF under better than side.

2daBank

i actually played the stl-2.5 line, guess i wasnt joking...not even sure +225 is worth it, guess we shall see, lol

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Yah, I just layed a chunk on the Nats and it depends on how that game go's. The line just plummeted like Vegas has the inside scoop. So confused. Santana has a 17.00 Era over his last 4 starts. Guy just came off DL. We got Ian Desmond back. Detwiller has thrown 15 shutout innings on his last two games vs. Mets. And the line just plummeted. I'm so confused. I ent - 1just in case because of the shift and I got it at the best price I just feel like there's something I don't know.

2daBank

Yah, I just layed a chunk on the Nats and it depends on how that game go's. The line just plummeted like Vegas the inside scoop. So confused. Santana has s 17.00 Era over his last 4 starts. Guy just came off DL. We got Ian Desmond back. Detwiller has thrown 15 shutout innings on his last two games vs. Mets. And the line just plummeted. I'm so confused. I went - 1just in case because of the shift and o got it at the best price I just feel like there's something I don't know.

i dont really lose any sleep over line moves, money hits a line books adjust..

Mantle7
    Death Stare

2-0 Mets. Lol. I knew there was something fishy going on.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

WTF is Westbrook doing?

Late line movement was fishy in this game boys.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Total implosion.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Rally time!

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Common Cards!

2daBank

Common Cards!
    they are horrible in high leverage situations, that why i played the -2.5 it either feast or famine with them, another huge down tick in production last few gms which means sooner than later they will hang a 10 spot to inflate their numbers again, i may just play -2.5 again even tho lynn has been getting tagged early in gms...

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Man, I was pulling for you guys... They had runners on 3rd and 2nd no outs and only got 1 run in. Ridiculous..

2daBank

Man, I was pulling for you guys... They had runners on 3rd and 2nd no outs and only got 1 run in. Ridiculous..
    totally different gm if yadi played, first off cruz was at bat in that spot and yadi is about as clutch as they come, not to mention bucs runs come on wild pitches passed balls, the 1st one dout yadi could have did much about as have no idea where westy was throwing that thing, lol..2nd was totally on cruz, i heard all day yadi was gonna play i guess i should have backed off when biff said he was out, that why i just did the crazy -2.5 for a small amount (sometimes cant fight the degen in me), all that said yo were right ol mcdonald pitch well from what i saw , wasnt paying real close attention as went and shot pool with some friends..

BiffTFinancial

8.17.2012 final card
    2* Red Sox/Yankees over 9' (+100) - WINNER
    2* Diamondbacks RL (-115) - WINNER
    2* White Sox RL (+110) - LOSER
    2* Cardinals RL (+145) - LOSER

2-2 +0u

Who would've thunk that James McDonald would pitch better than Chris Sale? good call on playing RL instead of -1 Bank, saved me a few bucks and kept it from being a negative day. agree with you guys, Cards game was frustrating. passing on Tribe and under turned out to be a good move, same with Angels under.

285-264-14 +36.98u season to date.

Who would've thunk that James McDonald would pitch better than Chris Sale?

2daBank

another day, more work for me..wish 5d would release ff, alt lines, and team totals before i have to go, not sure when i be back, yet another day in paradise, at least the weather nice

my play in pacmans thread today is..

Brew crew-106..

2daBank

wanna do something with lad/atl gm, the way Sheets gives runs up early and my feeling bravos can knock harang around a little make me like 1st 5 over (if i could get line!),,,lean atl as well..

lean to taking something in srcubbies gm, cuerto a beast but samardzjia is underrated, hate me a under in cincy tho..kinda like NC play of cubs +1.5, would really like 2.5, lol

min/sea u7 seems ok but i know ill be home before that one at least...

Lynn has been getting tagged early in gms lately, not sure if that continues or he flips the mcdonald switch and remebers how to pitch, he has been pretty solid if you throw away the early struggles...not sure if cards have one more egg before they hang a 10 spot or not, either -2.5 again or over, or use my brain and pass..

BiffTFinancial

two 1 pm games, two 4 pm games, rest are night games today. going on hike with kids and dog, then lunch. time to earn some father-of-the-year points.

lots of over/under umps today: Schreiber (CIN G1), Barry (NY), Reynolds (StL), Nauert (HOU), Holbrook (OAK) are over guys, Kellogg (DET), Layne (COL), Porter (LA), Reyburn (SEA) all favor under. Doubt i'd be playing Coors under even if Eddings himself was calling balls and strikes.

early leans with actually capping the games
    CHC/CIN G1 over 7'
    BOS/NYY over 9'
    PIT/STL over 8
    Dbacks RL
    Brewers ML
    Braves -1
    Padres ML
    LAD/ATL over 8
    TB/LAA under 8
    Tribe/OAK over 7'
    MIN/SEA under 7

back later.

BiffTFinancial

another day, more work for me..wish 5d would release ff, alt lines, and team totals before i have to go, not sure when i be back, yet another day in paradise, at least the weather nice

my play in pacmans thread today is..

Brew crew-106..
    nice, glad to see that you like that one. it's one of my leans. hoping to have time between hike and lunch to cap and book a couple of games, but already running late. have a good one, brother.

2daBank

should prob play dbags again even tho we were super fortunate to cash the rl yesterday as they not scoring, how huge was it for miley to get out of that 1st inning bases loaded jam (saved my night), but 11 hits for stros and they can only manage 1 run, hard not to fade a team like that..

BiffTFinancial

wanna do something with lad/atl gm, the way Sheets gives runs up early and my feeling bravos can knock harang around a little make me like 1st 5 over (if i could get line!),,,lean atl as well..

lean to taking something in srcubbies gm, cuerto a beast but samardzjia is underrated, hate me a under in cincy tho..kinda like NC play of cubs +1.5, would really like 2.5, lol

min/sea u7 seems ok but i know ill be home before that one at least...

Lynn has been getting tagged early in gms lately, not sure if that continues or he flips the mcdonald switch and remebers how to pitch, he has been pretty solid if you throw away the early struggles...not sure if cards have one more egg before they hang a 10 spot or not, either -2.5 again or over, or use my brain and pass..
    like it when we're thinking similarly on games. i can see good arguments for LAD/ATL over and Braves -1 as well as MIN/SEA under. i'll cap those games and Brewers first once i get the chance. it is worth noting that a guy who i follow on twitter who is really good is on LAD/ATL over today.

2daBank

nice, glad to see that you like that one. it's one of my leans. hoping to have time between hike and lunch to cap and book a couple of games, but already running late. have a good one, brother.

beer cans no brainer imho...wouldnt mind getting some 1st 5 to go along with gm as dont trust pen, but we get team tht still plays well at home, a homer ump, and fiers who will continue to make teams who havnt seen him yet look bad...hamels cant possibly keep throwing shutouts and crew hit lefties, seems like nice spot to get for so cheap...enjoy your day my friend...

BiffTFinancial

should prob play dbags again even tho we were super fortunate to cash the rl yesterday as they not scoring, how huge was it for miley to get out of that 1st inning bases loaded jam (saved my night), but 11 hits for stros and they can only manage 1 run, hard not to fade a team like that..
    yeah, that was lucky as shit and BOS/NYY over could've easily gone wrong. i ended up feeling pretty fortunate to push on the day.

2daBank

Biff you have some kind of rating on lad pen? maybe i should nt worry bout only doing ff over as dont think 5d is gonna have up before i have to leave in bout 10 minutes...my thinking on that is simply even when sheets has been real good he gives up a few early, but after that lad might not get much more, feel like 6 isnt too much to ask out of atl...

2daBank

yeah, that was lucky as shit and BOS/NYY over could've easily gone wrong. i ended up feeling pretty fortunate to push on the day.
    i was scared of the nyy/bos over and you know that series is generally one of my favorite no capping auto overs...just was freaked out by the over streak that ump was on and lots of ppl starting to notice it, saw you were on so i grabbed a little which made up for cards...then right as i was walking out door i saw halo's down to -145 and couldnt help myself which ate into my dbags luckbox profits (guess when you hot you hot as i refuse to lose in pacmans thread!, i know it coming but not today!)..

First ... 84858687888990 Last