thenatti
    thenatti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Best of luck today!

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    8/21 I know Soriano isn't playing tonight, but that might actually help the Cubs since he was only hitting .166 in his last 8 games, and with no home runs.

The Cubs haven't performed well in the third game of a series this year, going 13-23 while the Cards have gone 22-16. The Cubs are 6-20 in their last 26 Sunday games. Now, these stats are the only reason I can see why the Cards are favored, because nothing else makes sense.

The Cubs' Lopez has an ERA of 1.12 in his last four home starts. The Cubs are averaging 5 runs per game in their last 7 home games, compared to the Cards' 3.8. Cubs bullpen is 2.59 in the last 10 games.

I'm backing the Cubs at +128 to get a primetime sweep, and the game will go over 8.5 (which will be added to my totals system thread, which is currently 6-3 with one game pending)

0-2 on these for you...backing the Cubbies is a hard thing to do...

Hopefully the record improves..GL...
    Last edited by G's pks; 08-22-11 at 08:17 AM.

thenatti
    thenatti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post

0-2 on these for you...backing the Cubbies is a hard thing to do...

Hopefully the record improves..GL...
    So very nice of you G to come into another man's thread and point out his losses? WTF!

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by thenatti View Post
    So very nice of you G to come into another man's thread and point out his losses? WTF!
    Just bringing up the fact the cubbies are a hard team to back...that is all...a little sensitive this morning...sounds like someone else was on the little blue machine!

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

8/22/11 ... added

Braves/Cubs over 7.5

Machine Choice

8/22/11 ... added

Rocks/Astros over 9

Machine Choice

Monday recap: 2-1

Totals System: 9-5
    MLB Overall: 10-8

Machine Choice

From now on I will select one of my totals plays each day that I have the most confidence in and nominate it as a "lock." Today it would have been Nats/D'Backs under 8.5 (I projected five total runs for the game). But I'll also continue to post all the totals each day that make the general cut.

G's pks
    Update your status

10-8 overall and you are celebrating? I drop systems that do much better...10-8 the juice would basically have you even...

Machine Choice

10-8 overall and you are celebrating? I drop systems that do much better...10-8 the juice would basically have you even...

In case you haven't noticed. I don't play juice. I play totals, parlays and dogs. I'm up, way up.

And besides that, this thread is about the totals system which is rolling along at 9-5 posted, 13-6 in reality.

Go back to your hole, little man. And now, back to ignore.

Machine Choice

One more thing G, I received PM's from other posters about what you pulled two seasons ago when you lifted my plays in NCAAB and tried to pass them off as yours in another forum. I'm not upset about it. I understand.

Don't make me get personal with you, because I have ammo galore.

gamemastere
    gamemastere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

G's pks its been said by multiple posters that your comments aren't appreciated in this thread and yet you continue to post here with the same attitude saying the same unconstructive nonsense.

Why do you insist and enjoy making other peoples reading of this thread a negative experience? Why do you purposely try to discourage other people from participating in the forum?

Why continue in the same immature manner in the same place it has been asked of you not to?

G's pks
    Update your status

This guy offended alot of posters last time he was here and falsely accused a poster named hajune of cheating on picks...he later apoligized to hajune and said he was drunk! So many there are reasons you do not know about...Hajune left sbr along with a few very good systems...all we get here is the all in desperation loss special every few months...

Machine Choice

This guy offended alot of posters last time he was here and falsely accused a poster named hajune of cheating on picks...he later apoligized to hajune and said he was drunk! So many there are reasons you do not know about...Hajune left sbr along with a few very good systems...all we get here is the all in desperation loss special every few months...
    The all-in plays are a part of the way I live and cap. And when I lose, I deal with it. You need to learn to do the same.

Now deal with this: stay the hell away from here, you troll

Machine Choice

Tues 8/23/11

Marlins/Reds over 7.5
    Yanks/A's over 9.5
    Nationals/Diamonds under 7.5 (*lock*)

Moneyline (I haven't been posting these but they have been 8-5 under this system...so I'll start now):
    Reds (*lock*), Yankees, Nationals, Padres
    Last edited by Machine Choice; 08-23-11 at 04:05 AM.

G's pks
    Update your status

One more thing G, I received PM's from other posters about what you pulled two seasons ago when you lifted my plays in NCAAB and tried to pass them off as yours in another forum. I'm not upset about it. I understand.

Don't make me get personal with you, because I have ammo galore.

A flat out lie...I would never do anything but fade you and you know that...put the bottle down...

Also I have never posted in any other sports forums...what a joke...

And did you forget your picks were terrible!

Machine Choice

A flat out lie...I would never do anything but fade you and you know that...put the bottle down...

You got caught boy, admit what you did!

Machine Choice

My picks were so terrible that by the time I got my ass handed to me in tourney time I had already cleared $15K. Oh boy, it was a tough season!

Machine Choice

My picks were so terrible that by the time I got my ass handed to me in tourney time I had already cleared $15K. Oh boy, it was a tough season!
    But you know exactly how the regular season went for me, don't you? Because you posted my plays on another forum and didn't give credit. I was emailed the hyperlink, you d-bag

Machine Choice

I also know that you ghost in this forum in order to praise yourself. I've got proof of that too. We can bring the moderators in for that one. How far do you want to go down the rabbit hole, you POS

G's pks
    Update your status

Are you serious? Why make all these false lies...and you wonder why no one respected you before! Of course you can ask a mod if I have a ghost! That is a little below me...but we know you never left here now don't we "machine choice"...

Stop making things up...and you left not because you were up anything...quite the opposite...you left because you went all in 5 times and lost all 5!

Prove I am using a ghost and i will give you 100 points...if you cannot...because one does not exist...better yet just tell us the user name...

Again I have never posted on another forum and your picks were really bad...if anything fading over the long run would have made a ton of sense...And I did mention fading several of your picks and did very well...prove I posted at another forum using your picks which would have been a big mistake and you can have another 100 points...why make this stuff up? My writing style is pretty unique...I do not need to use ghosts..or post some 35% amateurs picks anywhere...you can do that yourself here...
    Last edited by G's pks; 08-23-11 at 08:14 AM.

Betting Guru
    Bookie Busting!
    Betting Guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

This Does sound interesting. I'll keep taking a look at this

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nonsense. Just post your plays and let's gamble and win. All this fussing is what women do.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Ahhhhh....G's Picks starting crap in another thread. He's also in Atari's thread too, starting crap. Whatever happened to your Conservative System G's? Why don't you go back there and check on things. Quit trolling the forum starting crap with everyone. If we all wanted your opinion, we'd be in your thread asking for it.

Machine Choice

Are you serious? Why make all these false lies...and you wonder why no one respected you before! Of course you can ask a mod if I have a ghost!
    I don't need "respect" from an online chat room. See, that's the difference between most of us and you: our fulfillment in life doesn't come from a chat room.

G's pks: two years ago I got a PM from a poster who sent me a hyperlink to another forum where someone was using your handle, and the plays were mine. I laughed about it at the time and didn't really care, of course I didn't realize that two years later you'd still be trolling me. I wish now that I had kept the link and posted it for everyone to see.
    Last edited by Machine Choice; 08-23-11 at 10:36 AM.

Machine Choice

Prove I am using a ghost and i will give you 100 points...if you cannot...because one does not exist...better yet just tell us the user name
    Points? Seriously? Take your "points" and shove them where you juiced-up "picks" are: in the toilet!

G's pks
    Update your status

Maybe you missed the point...if what you said is true...and someone was using my name/handle as you put it...it was meant to be an insult to me! They were posting your losing picks trying to make me look bad...

GL tonight...I would like to see you manage and post amounts with your plays...show us you can control yourself finally... there is no doubt you can have success...prove this time you can last a whole season and finally have a winning season...

Machine Choice

...I would like to see you manage and post amounts with your plays...
    I would like to see you shut your pie-hole. You'll get my picks the way I want to deliver them, and like it!

Machine Choice

Marlins/Reds over 7.5
    Yanks/A's over 9.5
    Tuesday totals recap: 3-0

Machine Choice

Tues 8/23/11

Marlins/Reds over 7.5
    Yanks/A's over 9.5

Tuesday totals recap: 3-0

Totals System: 12-5

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

why does it matter how much each pick is for ? everyone is different...

SteelerNation704
    SteelerNation704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

Nice job! Keep it up

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

very nice

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

I guess winning keeps Gspot out of your thread. Keep that up too.

First 12345 ... Last