rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Parlaying Red Sox RL and Toronto over 8.5, pays roughly 2.5-1

Also have a Rangers/Yankees/Red Sox ML parlay. Its square as hell, but I like all 3 matchups

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post

really starting to warm up to the idea of this Jays over, i thought this play would be a lot more popular, liking that it is not....Fukk the Brewers, lol. seriously cant blame you but i think Cards find a way to get one tonight.
    I took Brewers in last 4 Brewers-Cards games and watched all of them. Cards wins ony one game and they are so lucky...can you belive this brewers can't make a run when bases loaded and nobody out in 7th...also there are a lot of stupid mistakes....
    meanwhile Brewers can't run again yesterday when bases loaded and nobody out...Wolf looks like better than Westbrook novadays...I can't forget Westbrook's trouble 6th inning in Cubs game. I think wrong odds. Brewers should be fav.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    Always nice to wake up and have your thread to look at BigD .

Only had a quick glance at the card but first impressions:

I actually think Philly is a bargain today. While I do think Worley has some regressing to do, I also think he has pitched pretty well, as well as Bill's which is what matters in this game. Obviously Phil's line-up is far superior than the Dodgers.

Ptt. definitely intrigues me. I think their RH dominant LU should be able to get some runs today off of the erratic Sanchez in his 2nd game back.

Like your Det/Clev under a lot.

I also really like K.C today, and I have never been accused of being sharp pal . Bottom line, Paulino's peripheral numbers are ridiculous, he has got to get some results for them at some point. Today looks like a good day against Davis imo.

Liking Stl. today and gonna take a closer look at Fla. Sanchez is my Liriano .

As per the Muts. The last few days I have written to not discount them in "hard luck" situations (yes my very own Sabermatics ). Today is a day they are now supposed to win. Be very careful. This is where they fcuk ya. And yes, I am a die hard Muts fan.
    oh con trar (pac help me out with correct spelling) there a lot of times kc is "sharp" actually talk to a couple serious guys that told me a few times earlier in year some guys were laying the wood on them with real good spots/angles, didnt matter, seems like they are "sharp" money burners.

Far as Muts go i dont think many are "supposed to win" actually seems to me there guys biting on the perceived value of sd avoiding the sweep. Harang a gascan who the clock has struck 12 on. That combined with the injuries piling up on sd (o-dog yet another casualty) i know muts hurting but they still fielding some capable mlb players unlike sd, plus Muts continually battling back makes me think they finish the job today.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    I took Brewers in last 4 Brewers-Cards games and watched all of them. Cards wins ony one game and they are so lucky...can you belive this brewers can't make a run when bases loaded and nobody out in 7th...also there are a lot of stupid mistakes....
    meanwhile Brewers can't run again yesterday when bases loaded and nobody out...Wolf looks like better than Westbrook novadays...I can't forget Westbrook's trouble 6th inning in Cubs game. I think wrong odds. Brewers should be fav.

it was 100 degrees when Westbrook fell apart in the cubs gm. Wolf is by no means a better pitcher, i could make the case it was pretty fukkin lucky for mil that the ump called a stl player out at home that was safe and would have had the gm over before extras. Cant really argue, mil has outplayed stl but i really dont think you see Cards let this race get away from them.

BigDan

cant find anything about this play i dont like....

oak/tor ov 8.5 -101....think everything has already been discussed on this one.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm in agreement with Miyakuza......

974 Cleveland Indians -1 +117*

BOL Gents

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    I'm in agreement with Miyakuza......

974 Cleveland Indians -1 +117*

BOL Gents

figured you would be here, det a real trendy dog.

question. When is a fav a dog?

answer. When I/0 plays them.

BigDan

you guys can battle out det/cle as long as you do it in a low scoring matter

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

cant find anything about this play i dont like....

oak/tor ov 8.5 -101....think everything has already been discussed on this one.
    Yup, now that we fleshed out the Toronto pitcher I like this one too.

Mike Baxter in right for the Muts tonight, never heard of ya pal. Muts in the -140 range, books are saying they are supposed to win here. Baxter, Thole, Tejada, Pitcher, I may be able to navigate through that. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer here on the Muts, they have been playing with a lot of spirit. Hope they win and you cash if on it.

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

Dan-O

Rockies/Reds OVER 9
    Cleveland RL
    D-Backs RL

Best of luck buddy

BigDan

Yup, now that we fleshed out the Toronto pitcher I like this one too.

Mike Baxter in right for the Muts tonight, never heard of ya pal. Muts in the -140 range, books are saying they are supposed to win here. Baxter, Thole, Tejada, Pitcher, I may be able to navigate through that. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer here on the Muts, they have been playing with a lot of spirit. Hope they win and you cash if on it.
    i hear you with Muts and you scaring me,

but i could always come back with "i may be able to hit Harang"

Just cant see Pads after losing one of the few big leaguers they have left as a team that really wants this game. i overlooked Headly injury and still trusted their offense but now o-dawg? whats left besides Maybin? Bartlett? at least nym has a respectable first 5 in the order. I dont know bro they just seem like the right side to me.

Redscot

i hear you with Muts and you scaring me,

but i could always come back with "i may be able to hit Harang"

Just cant see Pads after losing one of the few big leaguers they have left as a team that really wants this game. i overlooked Headly injury and still trusted their offense but now o-dawg? whats left besides Maybin? Bartlett? at least nym has a respectable first 5 in the order. I dont know bro they just seem like the right side to me.
    , Touche'!

You know how it is talking about your team, tough to bet them because always afraid there is some sentimentality creeping in. I don't think it's a bad play at all, just felt it was my duty as the resident Mut sufferer.

Redscot

Line certainly moving in your favor with the Muts. So tempted on Fla. As I stated earlier Sanchez is my Liriano, just so hard the way the Braves are playing. On the under already. **** it, gonna take my 1/2 unit victory on Pitt and put it on Fla. Sometimes ya gotta just go with the gut. (God will be spitting out his coffee when he reads that ).

BigDan

, Touche'!

You know how it is talking about your team, tough to bet them because always afraid there is some sentimentality creeping in. I don't think it's a bad play at all, just felt it was my duty as the resident Mut sufferer.

im usually pretty solid with stl betting and fading but as of late my emotions have certainly got in the way a little (thank god they swept fish,lol). i knew i should have grabbed the opener un 8.5 yesterday but was still a little shell shocked from all the runs the previous matchup. think under the way to go again tonight as i think at least 2 of these 3 go under. Holliday been scratched from lineup so Cards outfield more than likely be jay/patterson/Craig (just back), figured Puma would have day off as he needs them and Wolf owns him anyway. those guys can be pesky, a lot depends on if Craig is sharp (think he been on assignment for a minute but havnt heard much) but Craig was becoming a huge part of Cards offense against lefties before he got hurt, freese seemed to start feeling more comfortable as the gm progressed his abs got better after coming back from the concussion.

Not sure how i got into a Cards essay when we were talking muts? this may be the gm of the 3 that goes over but now all a sudden i like stl with everyone out, hope line drops.

back on topic...

Muts-1 +103......here we go mets, here we go.

BigDan

well fukk, looks like all you degen fukkers still asleep...well i gotta jet so hopefully you all bang some winners out today, should be back well before the night games start.

2 small day gm plays...

Lad+116

pit ml/ov7.5 2 team parlay pays 3.72 to 1 so what the hell. just small.

GL everyone

well despite LAD blowing a 6 run lead, still a good afternoon.

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Line certainly moving in your favor with the Muts. So tempted on Fla. As I stated earlier Sanchez is my Liriano, just so hard the way the Braves are playing. On the under already. **** it, gonna take my 1/2 unit victory on Pitt and put it on Fla. Sometimes ya gotta just go with the gut. (God will be spitting out his coffee when he reads that ).

I see the line movement but Hudson is such a stud against the fish and the Braves have owned them this year.....we shall know soon. BOL either way

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BennyFang View Post
    I see the line movement but Hudson is such a stud against the fish and the Braves have owned them this year.....we shall know soon. BOL either way

think line has moved down in every one of these gms so far. havnt touched one since the gm1 over and im content staying away again. if you been taking the free atl money by all means i wouldnt stop, unfortunately i have not so dont wanna join the party to late. GL

Redscot

back on topic...

Muts-1 +103......here we go mets, here we go.

Ya Gotta Believe! GL BigD Will be rooting you on here.

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

think line has moved down in every one of these gms so far. havnt touched one since the gm1 over and im content staying away again. if you been taking the free atl money by all means i wouldnt stop, unfortunately i have not so dont wanna join the party to late. GL
    I hear ya.....I'm pretty square today: Reds, Braves, Tigers, Royals. BOL

Redscot

I hear ya.....I'm pretty square today: Reds, Braves, Tigers, Royals. BOL
    GL Benny. Not that square bro, got 2 Broads in your plays (In the DR they call the favored team macho, and the underdog hembra (woman))

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

so do you like the bos/min over or is that just a play from that other person basically, i remember playing the last one you had from him and it won, just curious on if you liked it or not

Redscot

Gonna need to seek help for this Anibal Sanchez fetish of mine.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    so do you like the bos/min over or is that just a play from that other person basically, i remember playing the last one you had from him and it won, just curious on if you liked it or not

to be perfectly honest brother he told me about it before i even got into this game so i didnt bother looking. anything can lose and im sure it is no sure thing, all i know is when he has a line this much higher than the total the results have been there all season.

BigDan

Gonna need to seek help for this Anibal Sanchez fetish of mine.

yes i believe my Jimenez and even Lariano fetishes are much less disturbing. unfortunately tribe gonna go over the number even if Jimenez throws a shutout.

you certainly were right about the Muts, i never win with Dickey, just remembered that

BigDan

jays and A's leaving ppl all over the bases..at least ppl are on base i suppose, i knew when Rasmus bitch ass was up with bases juiced one out no runs would come of that, pussy.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

good luck tonight BigDan

Redscot

yes i believe my Jimenez and even Lariano fetishes are much less disturbing. unfortunately tribe gonna go over the number even if Jimenez throws a shutout.

you certainly were right about the Muts, i never win with Dickey, just remembered that
    Been a hell of a start to the night card I tell ya . To top it off I am watching the KC/Tampa game and Davis has come out SHARP...while my boy Paulino is kinda scratchin' and clawin'.

Keep hope alive BigD, The Muts have had some magic thus far this series.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

GL BD hard not to like the over in Rangers game. So with that being said you should take the under and cash

Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cards need a win today BigDan. Didn't bet on them because I feel like it is a toss up, but we will really be in trouble if we lose today.

broadway6
    on to the next one

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    GL BD hard not to like the over in Rangers game. So with that being said you should take the under and cash

i'm on the under so the over should be free cash

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    i'm on the under so the over should be free cash
    Doubt it bro. Its been a rollercoaster last couple weeks for me(mostly downhill) about to pack it in until football and hockey season starts. Your under should be gold

BigDan

Call it what you want..

STL-1 +109....if i cant get a win out of these guys sometime this series i will be taking a leave of absence from betting them for a minute.

broadway6
    on to the next one

Call it what you want..

STL-1 +109....if i cant get a win out of these guys sometime this series i will be taking a leave of absence from betting them for a minute.
    why not lay the -125?

BigDan

where that guy go that swung us from tor to the over? i got a beef!!!!

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    why not lay the -125?

Cause one of these gms Cards are gonna put a beat down on these jerkoffs, or continue to lose so why pay the juice...you prob right but it is what it is....

First 123 Last