BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

starting to feel like a asshole for not taking all the free atl money they were giving away this week

bigballer891
    bigballer891's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    i posted about this series yesterday bro, i would tread real lightly with overs in this series in general, granted i said 2 out of 3 would go under and this was the one i figured has best shot of going over the total but still i expected well pitched gms in mil and got burned so naturally this time around we will see what i expected the 1st time. Also weather has changed dramatically here today, front came thru with some showers and the temp has to be 20 degrees cooler than it was yesterday so i wouldnt count on the ball flying. Never really know with Westbrook but id expect him to be sharp and seeing how heat wont be a issue he should go deep into the gm. I know we roughed Wolf up last time but that is not the norm for stl so not sure i would count on it today. i like stl but refuse to post it as i feel like im really being a homer as it is painfully obvious mil is the better team (atm anyway).
    Yea I think your probably right, been busy all day, just the first thing that popped out to me. Berkman is out, the ump is good for under, weather, everything is pointing to under.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigballer891 View Post
    Yea I think your probably right, been busy all day, just the first thing that popped out to me. Berkman is out, the ump is good for under, weather, everything is pointing to under.

shit ump squeezing the zone early on Westbrook.

Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cardinals already losing. I know it's early, but it's already frustrating.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post

Cause one of these gms Cards are gonna put a beat down on these jerkoffs, or continue to lose so why pay the juice...you prob right but it is what it is....
    you have a good point. just hope cards can wake up.

Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cards definitely don't deserve to go to the playoffs. Getting their asses kicked by the Brewers over and over again.

First 123