BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by qsilver335 View Post
    I like your plays, good luck tonight.
    Thanks, pal. BOL to you too.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Great hoops. Ed Davis from UNC grew up a block from us. Former Pistons coach and Phil Ford backup at UNC went there too. I was on one of our HOF coach's three losing teams in like 40 years.

that is quite a feat brother

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Great hoops. Ed Davis from UNC grew up a block from us. Former Pistons coach and Phil Ford backup at UNC went there too. I was on one of our HOF coach's three losing teams in like 40 years.
    Phil Ford was a beast. Davis should have stayed in college longer. That sucks about the losing season.

BiffTFinancial

Thanks, pal. BOL to you too.
    you're not kidding. we were not the worst team, though. the team that were juniors when we were seniors had 2 of the 3 losing seasons, fkn losers.

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Phil Ford was a beast. Davis should have stayed in college longer. That sucks about the losing season.
    only good thing was that i got to be a footnote to history. we were big dogs against a team from NC for Coach's 1,000th game. they had a ceremony before the game where they called out 75 former players from the crowd. Coach had tears in his eyes, place was packed and we were scared shitless because we were like 9-19. i couldn't miss, went for 26 and 16, won by like 11, gave one of the worst, unintellgible interviews ever for the post-game, ha ha.

BiffTFinancial

wtf that trip down memory lane came with 3 unexpected runs in Chicago. i may just start playing the grand salami over everyday.

broadway6
    on to the next one

you're not kidding. we were not the worst team, though. the team that were juniors when we were seniors had 2 of the 3 losing seasons, fkn losers.

only good thing was that i got to be a footnote to history. we were big dogs against a team from NC for Coach's 1,000th game. they had a ceremony before the game where they called out 75 former players from the crowd. Coach had tears in his eyes, place was packed and we were scared shitless because we were like 9-19. i couldn't miss, went for 26 and 16, won by like 11, gave one of the worst, unintellgible interviews ever for the post-game, ha ha.

haha nice. my call to fame was hitting a foul ball of justin verlander

BiffTFinancial

2-2 +0u

At least the losers were plus money, and didn't get burned by any bad numbers. Looking forward to more Vin Scully and less Hawk Harrelson. Go Dodgers.

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

So Dunn was 1-4 with a bomb, the other 3 ABs? all strikeouts of course. The rest of the team combined only had 4 strikeouts

LordCC
    LordCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4235

I never thought Dunn was this bad when he was with Cincy? OR has he gotten lazy with that fat contract he signed in the off season?

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never even close to this bad. He usually batted around .250 and had a positive WAR. Had almost a .900 OPS last season

BiffTFinancial

3-2-1 +2.08u

BiffTFinancial

haha nice. my call to fame was hitting a foul ball of justin verlander
    that's pretty sweet. you should get a lot of mileage out of that story this year with the way Verlander is going.

broadway6
    on to the next one

that's pretty sweet. you should get a lot of mileage out of that story this year with the way Verlander is going.

yeah, but it's not as good as my teammate who hit a walk off homer against him. Verlander threw over 130 pitches in the game. Glad his coach didn't ruin him.

you should have paid that juice on Kershaw, but a push is better than a loss

BiffTFinancial

yeah, but it's not as good as my teammate who hit a walk off homer against him. Verlander threw over 130 pitches in the game. Glad his coach didn't ruin him.

you should have paid that juice on Kershaw, but a push is better than a loss
    yep. it was either pay -157 and play to win 2-2.5u, or play it the way that i did, which netted me 2.08u. maybe i need to get over my aversion to big juice, i dunno. i have a really hard time justifying laying 4.71u to win 3u.

First 123