broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

hey pal, i love pads/dbags over tonight so fade away for some easy cash

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    hey pal, i love pads/dbags over tonight so fade away for some easy cash
    haha, BOL, broadway. i'm just going to sit here and count the unearned runs in the Reds game. we're up to 3 now. serves me right for singing the praises of their defense.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

another fukkin error......this is sickening. shouldnt be a fukkin run in this game.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    another fukkin error......this is sickening. shouldnt be a fukkin run in this game.
    no shit. 4 unearned runs in 3 innings. i'm getting into the whiskey early, heh heh.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

biff, bol today thanks for posting your pick in
    hit me with your best shot.

broadway6
    on to the next one

i hear ya biff.. i have a hard time winning unders.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    biff, bol today thanks for posting your pick in hit me with your best shot.
    anytime, pal, thanks for running that thread. sometimes i'm a little oblivious and don't notice such things, glad that i did today.

BiffTFinancial

serious question, BigDan, Pacocn and Broadway - how do we feel about Dodgers -1 (-102)? that's the one sides play that i liked today.

BigDan

in Kershaw i trust.

broadway6
    on to the next one

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    serious question, BigDan, Pacocn and Broadway - how do we feel about Dodgers -1 (-102)? that's the one sides play that i liked today.

i'm not a good person to ask... but personally i would bet ml or nothing. far to many 1 run games

BiffTFinancial

in Kershaw i trust.
    yeah, i might add that. been thinking about that one all day, and talked to my dad tonight, he's Dodger fan (even though we're from VA) and we were talking about how Billingsley looked like Kershaw after the first inning the other day against the Nats (when i had the over - d'oh). anything can happen, like the Reds screwing Cueto tonight, but he's a good guy to trust, and i can't justify paying -150 to -160 here.

broadway6
    on to the next one

Biff you are in VA? me 2.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by God1 View Post
    Hate the mets Reds under. Reds at home vs a lefty and Cueto obviously with a one way ticket on regression railroad I'm also on the Tigers under, not sure how solid it is with the market heavily favoring the under but the Adam Dunn factor is probably enough
    Dear God,

Adam Dunn is getting back at us. he had to finally have some luck (like against Tribe and last night), and i think that his numbers were so bad that guys got a little loose and gave him some decent pitches. i can accept that but i hate when former Indian Hawk Harrelson jeers me with "you can put it on the booooooard - YES!" what a rube.

BigDan

yeah, i might add that. been thinking about that one all day, and talked to my dad tonight, he's Dodger fan (even though we're from VA) and we were talking about how Billingsley looked like Kershaw after the first inning the other day against the Nats (when i had the over - d'oh). anything can happen, like the Reds screwing Cueto tonight, but he's a good guy to trust, and i can't justify paying -150 to -160 here.

lad/un parlay.

Lad 1st team to score 3 runs +110

may play neither to score 3 at +500 for a little to cover lad to score 3 1st.

broadway6
    on to the next one

houlians mentioned in my thread Oak ML. The more I look at it, the more i like them tonight. Tampa has been struggling and Oakland has been hitting the ball recently.

BigDan

Dear God,

Adam Dunn is getting back at us. he had to finally have some luck (like against Tribe and last night), and i think that his numbers were so bad that guys got a little loose and gave him some decent pitches. i can accept that but i hate when former Indian Hawk Harrelson jeers me with "you can put it on the booooooard - YES!" what a rube.

works for me as im on cws ml, rl ,and un 7. Peavy and pen gonna hold tigers down

BiffTFinancial

Biff you are in VA? me 2.
    born raised and went to school in VA, the land of milk and honey. from Richmond, but went to Ohio State in the late 90's and have lived in Cleveland since '99. went back to VA last fall, but other than that haven't been back in like 5 years. where are you? for some reason i think that you're in northern VA?

broadway6
    on to the next one

born raised and went to school in VA, the land of milk and honey. from Richmond, but went to Ohio State in the late 90's and have lived in Cleveland since '99. went back to VA last fall, but other than that haven't been back in like 5 years. where are you? for some reason i think that you're in northern VA?

yeah i'm in Fairfax. Was born in southern VA in the sticks. Been in the state my entire life... should have gotten out when i could

BiffTFinancial

lad/un parlay. Lad 1st team to score 3 runs +110 may play neither to score 3 at +500 for a little to cover lad to score 3 1st.
    in the few minutes we've been discussing, the -1 RL has gone from -102 to -109. i'm getting knuckle-deep, boys. back in a minute.

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

in Kershaw i trust.
    I've been betting kershaw every game for the past 2 months. This is the first game where I've been unsure. The books are pricing Cook/Kuroda as a slightly bigger gap than Chacin/Kershaw which seems about right. I watch Kershaw and he looks like the best pitcher in baseball. He's also up there among the best hitting pitchers but it just looks like the price has to be close to correct, couple that with chacin getting tagged recently it just makes me want to pass. I don't think there is any bigger kershaw fan than me but at the end of the day I am attempting to be profitable and just betting a guy because he's among the best in baseball just isn't going to get you anywhere especially when market factors are all pointing the other way. It's amazing that we've gotten to the point where the rockies can throw a starter out there other than Aaron Cook and have a minority of the public on them and in this case a small minority
    Last edited by God1; 07-26-11 at 07:59 PM.

BiffTFinancial

adding

4* Dodgers -1 runline (-109)
    1* Parlay: Dodgers ML + Rockies/Dodgers under 6 (+206)

updated card
    4* Dodgers -1 runline (-109)
    3* Angels/Tribe under 7 (-120)
    3* Mets/Reds under 8 (+100)
    3* Red Sox team over 5.5 (-105)
    3* Tigers/White Sox under 7 (+105)
    1* Parlay: Dodgers ML + Rockies/Dodgers under 6 (+206)

God1

Dear God,

luckily I also bet the white sox along with the under. I went against the dunn theory but everything else just looked too strong for the sox ml and if the dunn effect is still in full swing i'll at least be losing one and profitable on the other

BigDan

^^^^^ no worries under and chisox both gonna cash

BiffTFinancial

to quote Michael Madsen in that awful short-lived ESPN drama, it's time to get out of the kiddie pool and start makin moves. maybe being overly conservative perpetuates the cold streak. we'll see.

BigDan

I've been betting kershaw every game for the past 2 months. This is the first game where I've been unsure. The books are pricing Cook/Kuroda as a slightly bigger gap than Chacin/Kershaw which seems about right. I watch Kershaw and he looks like the best pitcher in baseball. He's also up there among the best hitting pitchers but it just looks like the price has to be close to correct, couple that with chacin getting tagged recently it just makes me want to pass. I don't think there is any bigger kershaw fan than me but at the end of the day I am attempting to be profitable and just betting a guy because he's among the best in baseball just isn't going to get you anywhere especially when market factors are all pointing the other way. It's amazing that we've gotten to the point where the rockies can throw a starter out there other than Aaron Cook and have a minority of the public on them and in this case a small minority

i hear you, i actually expect Chacin to be very good which is why im real tempted to take a stab at neither to score 3 +500....yea the price isnt exactly right on Lad but i just cant get off the kershaw bandwagon simply because everyone has joined in, once he makes me look bad and loses a few maybe ill stop (prob not tho cause then prices be back to normal)

BiffTFinancial

yeah i'm in Fairfax. Was born in southern VA in the sticks. Been in the state my entire life... should have gotten out when i could
    what part, what high school? we played hoops against schools from all over.

love the nature beauty of VA, miss it. and hey, i got out to Cleveland - it's not like i'm on a yacht in south of Spain doing rails off a hooker's ass.

broadway6
    on to the next one

Dodgers TT OVER has been steamed to -136 and Rockies TT Under is -160.... that's insane steam on the Under

BiffTFinancial

Thank you, God.

[that bit never gets old] thanks for your thoughts, much appreciated. i'm definitely on the later end of Kershaw's profitable run. let's hope that it turns out better than Cueto (f'in unearned runs opened that game right up, and i hate an open game).

broadway6
    on to the next one

what part, what high school? we played hoops against schools from all over.

love the nature beauty of VA, miss it. and hey, i got out to Cleveland - it's not like i'm on a yacht in south of Spain doing rails off a hooker's ass.
    grew up in a small county called Charlotte County (it's in the southside). High School was called Randolph Henry. Single A super small school, but public. Where did you go?

BiffTFinancial

3* Mets/Reds under 8 +100 - LOSER
    3* Red Sox TT over 5.5 -105 - WINNER

BiffTFinancial

grew up in a small county called Charlotte County (it's in the southside). High School was called Randolph Henry. Single A super small school, but public. Where did you go?
    i went to Benedictine, all boys Catholic military school in Richmond. good hoops coach, though.

i don't like the White Sox, but God bless Juan Pierre, and while i'm at it, the USA too.

God1

I watch one inning of the mariners game and their 3rd and 4th hitters both get rung up on pitches nearly in the dirt

broadway6
    on to the next one

i went to Benedictine, all boys Catholic military school in Richmond. good hoops coach, though.

i don't like the White Sox, but God bless Juan Pierre, and while i'm at it, the USA too.
    i've heard of Benedictine.

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I like your plays, good luck tonight.

BiffTFinancial

i've heard of Benedictine.
    Great hoops. Ed Davis from UNC grew up a block from us. Former Pistons coach and Phil Ford backup at UNC went there too. I was on one of our HOF coach's three losing teams in like 40 years.

First 123 Last