syy211
    Yankees
    syy211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

i like Rockies. Ty Wigginton should have a good game

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Waiting until it gets closer to gametime but I think the play has to be the over. Only seeing 20% on the over but the total just got pushed to 12 and with wind blowing out is almost enough to make me play it regardless of any other "stats"

Lord and Master
    Lord and Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    've been watching garza pitch for a while, and
    while he was effectively pitching in the american league east, he has been inconsistent
    and sporadic (at best) in the national league.
    Garza is actually pitching the best he has in his career by far. He's top 10 in xFIP and was a below average pitcher every other year of his career

The wind only works if you hit flyballs. Chachin has the 3rd highest groundball rate in baseball and Garza's is very high too at 50%

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord and Master View Post
    Garza is actually pitching the best he has in his career by far. He's top 10 in xFIP and was a below average pitcher every other year of his career

The wind only works if you hit flyballs. Chachin has the 3rd highest groundball rate in baseball and Garza's is very high too at 50%

I like when you post things ppl should consider even tho most wont

far as the wind and the total there is no arguing that no matter how hard the wind is blowing it wont take grounders out of the park, does create other issues besides hrs tho, and i just never play under in wrigley when the total is 10 + they usually cant set it high enough in those games, couldnt give you the numbers but rarely the last few years do i remember one of these high totals not sailing over. Not nearly as interested tho w/o a nice hot day, but if there some delays that would surly help over as well.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Waiting until it gets closer to gametime but I think the play has to be the over. Only seeing 20% on the over but the total just got pushed to 12 and with wind blowing out is almost enough to make me play it regardless of any other "stats"

Wish it was hot and sunny and id have already hit it.

Unfortunately it raining here in stl so i wont be able to do like i said in my first post and skip this gm to go get some work done and guarantee profit So now i need to find a winner to compensate for the money i was gonna make.

bigballer891
    bigballer891's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont worry about this one dan! Just take seattle tonight!

BigDan

Well boys dont let me fool you into acting like im not a degen.....

Cubs +108

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by bigballer891 View Post
    Dont worry about this one dan! Just take seattle tonight!

already on them brother. actually just 2 teamed chc/sea for a little bit.

BigDan

When bodog gives me the props i will probably play Cubs rrl or something that pays decent. Gotta be a ok prop somewhere in this game.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by Lord and Master View Post

Exactly, and Chachin is a strikeout pitcher, as is Garza.

Garza is an example of what happens when you play on a bad team. You Lose!!

The under seems like a play to make.

BigDan

Rox/cubs un 6.5 ff

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

I would venture to say that ALOT more people are betting on this

crazykind
    crazykind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

something fishy about this game for sure

two decent pitchers yet check out this line: 'will there be a run scored in 1st inning' YES -145 NO +115

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by crazykind View Post
    something fishy about this game for sure

two decent pitchers yet check out this line: 'will there be a run scored in 1st inning' YES -145 NO +115

yea i saw that.

that why im n cubs rrl +185 also, dont know what gonna happen honestly, if it wouldnt have been raining here i wouldnt have played it but couldn't work so what the hell.

If someone was playing Rox id do that on rl or even -2.5 as well. If im gonna flip a coin i might as well do it at + money.

HOT WINGS

Good luck I was a sucker and took the over 11.5 for small while at work play. Maybe the pens can blow up in late innings.

BigDan

Good luck I was a sucker and took the over 11.5 for small while at work play. Maybe the pens can blow up in late innings.

that what im kinda hoping on, starters get thru 5 in a 4-2 gm or something. Garza helping your cause early.

BigDan

lmao

think i should have stuck to my always play over w totals over 10 at Wrigley theory.

BigDan

Garza had a scoreless 2nd!!!!!!!!

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    very funny. I've only ever watched professional wrestling in my adult life during short stretch county jail time. same with nascar... nice try, though! good luck!
    good lord... if i could come up with stuff like this i'd be Lorne Michaels' right-hand man...

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    Rox/cubs un 6.5 ff

fuk, so close yet so far away..

long as things dont get crazy cubs ml and rrl should at least still make it ok day.

jay777
    jay777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shit... Back to the drawing board. Cub backers fukk you!!! I mean nice call.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

When bodog gives me the props i will probably play Cubs rrl or something that pays decent. Gotta be a ok prop somewhere in this game.
    shazam!

BigDan

not bad but kinda pissed i went under 1st 5 instead of game. usually those things get killed by pens and 6.5 seemed generous (they got me) but damn a 2 run homer in bottom 5! oh well.

still scrubbies ml and rrl made it nice that it rained here today cause i seriously wasnt playing it if i was working.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Quote Originally Posted by MrShrink View Post
    good lord... if i could come up with stuff like this i'd be Lorne Michaels' right-hand man...
    I've been to quite a few county jails. from the ages of 19-33, I enjoyed the hospitality of twenty different county jails in states from washington, oregon, maine, new york, massachusetts, pennsylvania, florida, georgia, and louisiana. inmates enjoy fighting, playing cards/dominos, and watching professional wrestling... almost all the way across the board. in the south, nascar enters the dynamic... don't ask me why. anyway, why are you so inclined to disrespect my good natured post extolling the merits and the virtues of the colorado rockies, anyway? you were right, and I was wrong. the cubs came to play, matt garza was tough, chacin was soft as puppy dookie, and the rockies looked lackluster. my extensive experience as a young man in correctional institutions predisposes me to interpret disrespectful wisecracking as cause for alarm, but I'm sure that wasn't you're intention, right? mr. shrink? good luck in all of your future endeavors. see you in church. shamus

HOT WINGS

Sm

Close but no cigar Oh well just a small action play for .5x. Just took Tigers TT O 5 for 2x and Mariners (3x). Kind of like Twins over, Reds and Angels Over.... You playing anything else tonight?

BigDan

Just got down on Tor tt ov 4 -105

BigDan

only other things i have put in are sea and under

BigDan

wanted to play Pads but line going thru the roof, something gotta change before i touch that.

BigDan

Sm

Close but no cigar Oh well just a small action play for .5x. Just took Tigers TT O 5 for 2x and Mariners (3x). Kind of like Twins over, Reds and Angels Over.... You playing anything else tonight?

Go figure we would be opposite on the total kind of, and both of us manage to lose

HOT WINGS

Go figure we would be opposite on the total kind of, and both of us manage to lose
    Yeah hopefully Tigers win 9-8 and neither of have to sweat it

First 12