dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

G's picks (redirected)

Since you obviously have a problem accepting some constructive criticism every once in a while..

dlunc3

"Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man's growth without destroying his roots."

dlunc3

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."

dlunc3

[QUOTE=G's pks;9969540]So you bet to win 1000 a game right??? that is your standard bet...so I see you in another thread chasing Atlanta... So at -200 a game you have lost that bet 2x so you have lost 4000 in that series and now you want someone to believe you are risking 10 or 12000? Get over yourself idiot! You are a fraud and for now on I will give you back what you have given in here...

you are obviously the fraud.. your system has every person that follows it down money, yet you are boasting like it has been something special.. not even giving a crap that you have lost people money that trusted you...not even talking about me, but plenty others.... you are turning into John Morrison himself

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    maybe its time you stay out of my thread ok??? Oh chase atlants some more with your 1000 dollar bets at -200 chump...
    Can you not read? or do you not understand your own multiplier?? my normal unit is $200.. so 200 x 5 = 1000... a 1000 unit for your system doesnt mean sh*t bc you only bet .15 per game.. thats only $150... not sure if you understand simple math.

dlunc3

would seeing a screen shot make you feel better about yourself? ask me to show any game that you posted all season and i can post it... some of us dont play with just pennies fortunately for you

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=dlunc3;9969610]
    So you bet to win 1000 a game right??? that is your standard bet...so I see you in another thread chasing Atlanta... So at -200 a game you have lost that bet 2x so you have lost 4000 in that series and now you want someone to believe you are risking 10 or 12000? Get over yourself idiot! You are a fraud and for now on I will give you back what you have given in here...

you are obviously the fraud.. your system has every person that follows it down money, yet you are boasting like it has been something special.. not even giving a crap that you have lost people money that trusted you...not even talking about me, but plenty others.... you are turning into John Morrison himself
    I hope Atlanta pulls it out...but not for you...for the others...that follow a system they deserve it...
    Last edited by G's pks; 05-12-11 at 08:27 PM.

dlunc3

here is your angels bet from one of my sites....

18) BET ID=77215840
    Straight Wager 05/10/11 18:21 ET
    bet 621.25 to win 497.00 (paid 1118.25) Result: Wager Won
    Chicago White Sox J Danks 2
    Los Angeles Angels J Pineiro 6 05/10/2011(22:05 ET)
    Los Angeles Angels -125

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    would seeing a screen shot make you feel better about yourself? ask me to show any game that you posted all season and i can post it... some of us dont play with just pennies fortunately for you

Seriously I hope you are down! Maybe you will be broke soon...

dlunc3

[QUOTE=G's pks;9969659]
    Simple solution go cry about Atlanta burying your dumb A$$...
    good money management allows losses liek this not too hurt too bad... you would think you would know that... but since you are still buried and down 3 units for the year and cant even admit that, who knows anymore

G's pks
    Update your status

here is your angels bet from one of my sites....

18) BET ID=77215840
    Straight Wager 05/10/11 18:21 ET
    bet 621.25 to win 497.00 (paid 1118.25) Result: Wager Won
    Chicago White Sox J Danks 2
    Los Angeles Angels J Pineiro 6 05/10/2011(22:05 ET)
    Los Angeles Angels -125

I could care less about you seriously I hope you lose! You are negative all you do is insult anyone in the thread that is positive...and your retarded comment about how the system even if it wins .15 a week you would still be down...that was just flat out dumb!

dlunc3

(now stop bothering everyone in my thread....)

Unfortunately, it seems me and you may be the only ones in your thread any more... your thread used to be loaded... now it is lucky to have 2 or 3 posters in one day.... wonder why that is?? you lost your credibility the last few weeks...

G's pks
    Update your status

Remove user from ignore list
    dlunc3 This message is hidden because dlunc3 is on your ignore list.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by ken23lau View Post
    But G you have been chasing teams at high juice and losing them earlier in the season. That's just like the Atlanta chase. How do you justify that? Did you just come to terms with realizing that value matters in these chases? If so I'm glad for you because you finally realized it's not all about who the system thinks will win, but also the value in the series. And clearly you didn't take that into a factor for those 3 series losses.
    Good luck trying to reason with him ken.. he takes everything as criticism and gets defensive so easily when others try to provide valuable insight.. You are 100% correct though... value and money management are the keys to betting... you can win 70%+ of your games but still be a loser without these two things..

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by TheChancellor View Post
    In case you guys weren't aware, that ATL chase just cashed. Might want to stop using it as an example. C Bet for me, winner.
    Same here... good stuff.. it wasnt pretty, but we'll take it

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    This is funny, I agree.
    so win 10% of a unit and that is it for the weekend lol... its a shame, his picks are usually solid, but acting like the money management included with the system is good, is just a joke. Down 3 units and he continues to bet nickels and dimes and acts like the system is good going 14-5 but only winning less then a unit during that span. He will never get anywhere in life if #1, he cant admit defeat, #2, cant accept constructive criticism, and #3, never makes adjustments when called for. This thread would still be loaded with people and encouragement if he didnt turn into John Morrison and act like the system is doing amazing when every knows he is down 3+ units for the year so far.

dlunc3

It's a good syatem I don't deny that.. he loses all credibility when he lies and tries to hide its true record.. I take it you two either haven't been following it all year or you don't bet real money?

Bob734
    Bob734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

It's a good syatem I don't deny that.. he loses all credibility when he lies and tries to hide its true record.. I take it you two either haven't been following it all year or you don't bet real money?
    Are you stupid ? reread the preceding pages, G's says that the system is down to 3 units

dlunc3

He says that says there is no reason that followers should not be in the black right now, when by strictly following him, you are down 3 units. I like the system like I said, but if you read a few pages back, gs lack of credibility has turned many people off and he just ignores those posts. You should have seen this thrwad last year, it was loaded... its a shame his pride has gotten in the way of a good thing... on a totally different note, I do believe money be made with his system..much like Morrisons where even if the man running it is deceiving and not up front with things, the concepts can be used for good

bulichme
    bulichme's Avatar Become A Pro!

He says that says there is no reason that followers should not be in the black right now, when by strictly following him, you are down 3 units. I like the system like I said, but if you read a few pages back, gs lack of credibility has turned many people off and he just ignores those posts. You should have seen this thrwad last year, it was loaded... its a shame his pride has gotten in the way of a good thing... on a totally different note, I do believe money be made with his system..much like Morrisons where even if the man running it is deceiving and not up front with things, the concepts can be used for good
    Play his stuff with your own money system and your worries are over. I'm sure other people do. BUT the point is that it is a conservative chase. Had it not been the losses would have been much greater. At least he's helping people consistently for years,putting up with way to much bs,and will turn a profit by seasons end without wagering 200 units to win one.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by bulichme View Post
    Play his stuff with your own money system and your worries are over. I'm sure other people do. BUT the point is that it is a conservative chase. Had it not been the losses would have been much greater. At least he's helping people consistently for years,putting up with way to much bs,and will turn a profit by seasons end without wagering 200 units to win one.
    Well said.. hopefully the remainder of the season continues the past few weeks success.. bol this weekend

Mad Capper34
    Mad Capper34's Avatar Become A Pro!

At this rate, it is going to take awhile to get back to even. Just stay patient and hopefully he raises the multipliers or ratios. I had been following his plays from the beginning as posted (I really liked the idea), but stopped this week. I was down 3 units and when we had a nice 6-0 run we only made back about 0.15 unit! Didn't think it was smart to continue following this system. Sure I could raise the multiplier myself, but what if I would have had a raised multiplier the first month I would be down a ton!!! Not sure why G always takes heavy favorites and no underdogs? When he does take a low favorite or dog he plays the run-line? Total units+/- is more important than any chase record if you ask me. Not sure why G quit posting how many units in his daily recap??

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Capper34 View Post
    At this rate, it is going to take awhile to get back to even. Just stay patient and hopefully he raises the multipliers or ratios. I had been following his plays from the beginning as posted (I really liked the idea), but stopped this week. I was down 3 units and when we had a nice 6-0 run we only made back about 0.15 unit! Didn't think it was smart to continue following this system. Sure I could raise the multiplier myself, but what if I would have had a raised multiplier the first month I would be down a ton!!! Not sure why G always takes heavy favorites and no underdogs? When he does take a low favorite or dog he plays the run-line? Total units+/- is more important than any chase record if you ask me. Not sure why G quit posting how many units in his daily recap??
    My feelings exactly, you say it much better then I do though

So are you done with the system? Im back and forth with what I should do, as I have follow the exact same way as you have until this point.. not sure where to go from here a 6-0 run only making .15 unit is tough to swallow when you are down 3+... just seems like a long road back.. guess we gotta start somewhere though..

dlunc3

Again, well said, but hope your not expecting a response from the G-man .. you made great points, but will receive no response unfortunately

Mad Capper34

There is one pick...you guys know that...stop in after the game and let me know how it did... back than...enjoy the rewards... if it wins...

Also I gave you guys several good leans...enjoy and reap their rewards too...build up a treasure....

Treasure? Like the prize in a cracker jack box? Can't even afford it!!

GoG1211
    GoG1211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

he will just ignore your great points guys.. glad to see im not the only "idiot" that feels this way... he loses his credibility a little more every day.. its a shame bc his system is solid..
    How much is this system down? How can you be 15-5 and still be down?

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

All i see is yall twoeach other's back and forth....

Yall what?

No Wonder..

For real tho son..aint no one gives a about what yall have to said EVEN IF MAKES SENCES. Becauce yall are annoying the outta ..

GoG1211
    GoG1211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

REAL TALK...Enough is Enough get the f out. .

for now yall two needs to , go have a , and then go each other.

ALSO DONT LET US SEE ANOTHER ONE OF YALL ..

By the way i got some gifts for yall ,, ,. that should keep yall busy.

Lets continue our here and enjoy the GREAT SEASON WE GONNA HAVE..

OUT..

Mad Capper34

yes my math is off on that one...I never edit the picks though so I will adjust if it wins thanks...

Boston should be .30/18
    Good luck tonight G. Think you got the highest 3 favorites again tonight! I think I am finally figuring this out. Take the highest favored teams and pray! Let us know your multiplier after the series' are over.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

G's pks
    Update your status

Good luck tonight G. Think you got the highest 3 favorites again tonight! I think I am finally figuring this out. Take the highest favored teams and pray! Let us know your multiplier after the series' are over.
    No one asked your a ghost that sbr for some reason allows to post!

You just make it onto the ignore list with that other moron ddunce...so this will be my last response to you ever bye bye...

Anyone doubting this mush is a ghost click on his name and you will see he only posts insults in this thread and has never posted anywhere else...well now he will just talk to himself...no one needs to respond to this morons stupidity... I know who it is...sbr cannot catch it because he posts from another location on a different computer...

Mad Capper34

You just make it onto the ignore list with that other moron ddunce...so this will be my last response to you ever bye bye...

Anyone doubting this mush is a ghost click on his name and you will see he only posts insults in this thread and has never posted anywhere else...well now he will just talk to himself...no one needs to respond to this morons stupidity... I know who it is...sbr cannot catch it because he posts from another location on a different computer...
    I am not a ghost. I am down 3 units using your system and jumped ship when I realized we will not get back to even until next April if we don't lose another series. I am still rooting for you but I don't think it takes much skill picking the highest favorites in a 4 game chase. Mix in an underdog or Pickem once in awhile without using the runline and I would respect your handicapping more. After you posted what multipliers to use after winning series' were over I lost a lot of respect for this system. If any of these series lose this week, I highly doubt you are going to be posting, "Duh you should have used a higher multiplier!" GL tonight

Mad Capper34

I haven't posted in any other threads because I don't follow anyone else and don't post my plays. I planned to follow this system the entire year as an unregistered guest. When I discovered what a farce this system is, I registered so I could ask you a few questions, which remain unanswered by you. I am not a hater, just stating the obvious. I am still rooting for you, but I am debating whether to try a fade chase against your high favorites. Underdogs are the way to go in MLB.

dlunc3

Im sorry you feel that way about him... but i am not just a ghost, I have been with this site for a long time and have been following your for a long time. I lost over 3k following you to begin this mlb season... after losing 3k and then see you boasting how well your system has been doing was hard to swallow.. Im sitting here with a big dent in my bankroll, while you act like the system has been great. Following your 100%, has put my bankroll in a hole. I dont hold you accountable for that, it was my decision to make the bets and my money that I was betting. But, hopefully you can see where I was coming from. Put yourself in my shoes, and im sure you would question yourself as well if you were me. I apologize if it had come across rude or ignorant, but as you know, it is not fun losing that much money.. and then to see you act like it never happened or that I should have made it all back already by following you (which I havent) put a pretty sour taste in my mouth and didnt sit to well with me.... But anyway, I am over it... again Im sorry if it came across wrong...hopefully you can see it at least a little bit from my point of view. Best of luck tonight! Im glad to see that you are raising the multiplier gradually.. I think it will be a big help. Not sure if it is just me, but I am kind of confused about what you said about the multiplier and how you are raising it ..***The multiplier is being raised from .10 to .30 to .20 to 1.0 for the beginning of the series." that kinda confuses me hopefully you make it a little clearer, or maybe someone else can.. i guess im just stupid Best of luck tonight and the rest of the season.

(anyway someone can respond to this so that G can see the post since apparantly im on ignore? Thanks)

ace_awareness
    ace_awareness's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dlunce3 and mad capper are the same person. Lol he makes it so obvious.

dlunc3

please look at post times if you feel that way. SBR monitors where posts are coming from, as G said. I have been posting on plenty other threads all weekend as mad capper has been posting on this thread. I have been a poster on this site for a few years and would have no reason to do that. I can see why it would appear that way though so i dont blame you for thinking it. I am here for one reason, to win money, and to back my Phills ...nothing else..again best of luck tonight G, and glad you are considering upping the multiplier.

dlunc3

Agree with you eazymoney...

Which part is not clear? If you did not quote him remember I cannot see his posts...(ignore is a beautiful thing go into your settings and add their names to correct the problem...also makes thread alot shorter)...

The old multiplier number started at .10 during the first game and normally went to .30

As stated it will now start at .20 and go to 1.0 for the start of series...so if you are using a multiplier you will need to make adjustments, which part is not clear? Please guys just do not respond to him or the ghost... I could care less how much they lose. I have them on ignore do not waste your time on them.

Back in the morning to update...

If we have 1, 2 or 3 game #2's there will also be an increase....it is very clear for anyone who actually read it.

Guys do not respond to their stupidity...they must really be broke if they cannot handle being down a few units...

It is a very long season just had a nice run...everything is fine even if we hit a rough patch tonight... I think we have three dependable teams we should be fine...
    Im sorry you feel that way about him... but i am not just a ghost, I have been with this site for a long time and have been following your for a long time. I lost over 3k following you to begin this mlb season... after losing 3k and then see you boasting how well your system has been doing was hard to swallow.. Im sitting here with a big dent in my bankroll, while you act like the system has been great. Following your 100%, has put my bankroll in a hole. I dont hold you accountable for that, it was my decision to make the bets and my money that I was betting. But, hopefully you can see where I was coming from. Put yourself in my shoes, and im sure you would question yourself as well if you were me. I apologize if it had come across rude or ignorant, but as you know, it is not fun losing that much money.. and then to see you act like it never happened or that I should have made it all back already by following you (which I havent) put a pretty sour taste in my mouth and didnt sit to well with me.... But anyway, I am over it... again Im sorry if it came across wrong...hopefully you can see it at least a little bit from my point of view. Best of luck tonight! Im glad to see that you are raising the multiplier gradually.. I think it will be a big help. Not sure if it is just me, but I am kind of confused about what you said about the multiplier and how you are raising it ..***The multiplier is being raised from .10 to .30 to .20 to 1.0 for the beginning of the series." that kinda confuses me hopefully you make it a little clearer, or maybe someone else can.. i guess im just stupid Best of luck tonight and the rest of the season.

(anyway someone can respond to this so that G can see the post since apparantly im on ignore? Thanks)

Are you really just an angry person? Not just to me, but to eazymoney a few posts back.. "clear to anyone who can actually read"... i mean, cmon man.. i understand you dont care if people that follow you lose money, but at least give the guy a break if he doesnt understand something. We are all here for the same reason... not sure why issues cant just be addressed when people bring them up... why take offense to everything or have to respond with comments like that.. i guess you are the king here in this thread tho.. so best of luck up there on your high horse...

12 Last