Mad Capper34
    Mad Capper34's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of course, after going 3-0, G posts that he used a 2x multiplier, lol

Mad Capper34

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Capper34 View Post
    Of course, after going 3-0, G posts that he used a 2x multiplier, lol
    Series Record Update using a 1x multiplier (as posted)

Down 2.43 units

Not sure what all of the hootin' and hollarin' is about? After picking all of the highest favorites in a chase and winning ~15 series in a row, the system is still down money! We haven't even put a dent in our losses, lol. Hope there's not another loss this year!

Mad Capper34

huh?

[quote=G's pks;10022083] You are welcome and thanks everyone who has remained positive... glad the system turned so quickly... No picks today...system really does not have anything till friday now...with the odd 2 and 2 game series set up...but might try to work a few combos for Thurs....

Back later today or tonight...GL anyone who has plays tonight...
    Thanks for the update!
    Last edited by Mad Capper34; 05-17-11 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Why does this have to be 3 characters?

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Uh oh.. comments like that make g flip a gasket! How dare you question the almighty!
    Points Awarded:

Mad Capper34 gave dlunc3 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mad Capper34

Quote Originally Posted by allenc85 View Post
    Post 6138 Post 6145 Post 6147 I'm not looking to pick a fight or argue with you G - I love your work, and have profited from it, so thanks - but where do you state you're moving to a 2x multiplier? I see where you stat the system shows it's time to up the multiplier, then post 6145 specifically states this ups it "from .10 to .30 to .20 to 1.0 for the beginning of the series" and further explain that "so if you are using the multiplier you will have to adjust how many times you multiply the total". In post 6148 you say that this will mainly be seen in games 2-3 so that we will see a better plus number. So I ask, where did you up the multiplier to 2x? You list the games with the new upped multiplier, at .3 .3 and .22 to win a combined .47, then when they both win you stated you won .94 because of the 2X multiplier... just wondering where it was stated. Again, not trying to fight, just wondering where I'm misunderstanding... Thanks, look forward to the plays this weekend.
    I have been trying to point this out for a week. He never mentions a higher multiplier until after the series' win. Go back to the very first series posted this year. He counted it as a 2x multiplier also and never mentioned it before the start of the series. Even with saying that he used a higher multiplier on several series (which was never posted), the system is still down!

Mad Capper34

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Uh oh.. comments like that make g flip a gasket! How dare you question the almighty!
    Uh oh, is right. Although I doubt he responds. When people question his super secret multiplier, he either ignores you or calls you dumb. No where does he ever mention using a 2x multiplier for the 3 series' that just won. Or for the very first series of the year. Go back and check it out. This is the main reason I quit following his "high favorite chase system". You never know how much to risk or how much G himself is risking. It would be easier if G just posted real money amounts that he is playing. That way, he would haven't to spend 25 pages explaining "his rules". He could explain the rule in 1 sentence and make it much simplier!! Then people could easily follow this system. Instead he posts that he used a 2x multiplier after the fact. How does that help anyone?

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    The increase in the multiplier as stated means increase the multiplier...that is in english and very clear...

The increase in the amount is something completely different caused by the increase in the multiplier...which is shown and explained.. very simple...

If it is to hard for you to understand...very simple do not follow I ask nothing from any of you... have gone 18-5 my last 23 picks...

I say INCREASE THE MULTIPLIER and I have to respond to this?

Think in two thoughts as there are two sentences increase the multiplier...means increase the multiplier which is the amount you times the base by...

Increasing the amount within the multiplier is the increased risk everyone was crying for...that is where the base is shown moving from .10/.30 to .20/1.0...

Two separate things I cannot explain it any clearer...
    he asked you as nicely as he possibly could, yet again you have to be a d*ck. Why even have a thread? You have lost people money this year and instead of "hey keep your head up and Im hear to help let me know if you have any questions" you are just an a$$ to anyone that asks a question. Obviously the way you stated it was confusing. Like 5 people have already shown that they did not fully understand your statements. You need to calm down and realize we are all here for the same reason. No need to come down on people and degrade them like you are the great king. Lets win money and let that be it.
    Points Awarded:

Mad Capper34 gave dlunc3 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel bad that one of the posters here figured out me and Dlunc might be the same person, as if being gay and being a weasel in this thread was not enough. Am I impressed with 18-5, no because I want to continue to act stupid, but at this point I guess I look stupid! Oh well I can only get attention by coming in here and saying things, only place I get any attention.
    Its ok I cleared out a few things and accidently took you fairies off ignore... back on...continue on...at least you feel wanted here....just no leg humping ok?

Hey sometimes we draw people who want to earn some cash sometimes we draw some real losers...guys that was what good ole sbr invented the ignore for back on cowboy!

Will start going over some of the weekend series tonight would like to add a game on the front end for a little extra safety...

Back late tonight with some thoughts...probably not the best move to take a few days off away from baseball during this hot streak... So I have some catching up to do....back late tonight...

And for anyone who failed to read the post before the games that said do not skip this post...raise the multiplier...and raise the base...please go back and read it so you realize what is going on here...
    Last edited by G's pks; 05-18-11 at 08:17 PM.

Mad Capper34

Its ok I cleared out a few things and accidently took you fairies off ignore... back on...continue on...at least you feel wanted here....just no leg humping ok? Hey sometimes we draw people who want to earn some cash sometimes we draw some real losers...guys that was what good ole sbr invented the ignore for back on cowboy! Will start going over some of the weekend series tonight would like to add a game on the front end for a little extra safety... Back late tonight with some thoughts...probably not the best move to take a few days off away from baseball during this hot streak... So I have some catching up to do....back late tonight... And for anyone who failed to read the post before the games that said do not skip this post...raise the multiplier...and raise the base...please go back and read it so you realize what is going on here...
    Pretty funny editing my posts! Ha ha. The fact is you still never addressed any of my concerns or question.

Mad Capper34

Quote Originally Posted by daddyv View Post
    i dont like guys hating on someone providing a free service but i do think it would be a lot easier if G just posted .6 instead of posting .3 and saying he used a 2x multiplier...if someone doesnt wanna play .6 they will adjust their unit accordingly...i reckon it would avoid a lot of confusion if G just posted how many units he was playin as opposed to using a base unit n then use multipliers on them..not trying to bash u G but im sure a lot of ppl would stop hating n u wouldnt have to keep referring ppl to previous posts constantly
    Amen

dlunc3

G, I am glad you have enough time on your hands (since you are obviously not spending time researching baseball--shown by your units this year) to make false posts you are good at it... me on the other hand, am here to win money. I do like some things about your system which is why I still follow the thread.. I am here to win money. I wish I had enough time on my hands to make false accounts.. Ill leave that nonsense to you as I look to gain more of an edge on my bookies.

Mad Capper34

he asked you as nicely as he possibly could, yet again you have to be a d*ck. Why even have a thread? You have lost people money this year and instead of "hey keep your head up and Im hear to help let me know if you have any questions" you are just an a$$ to anyone that asks a question. Obviously the way you stated it was confusing. Like 5 people have already shown that they did not fully understand your statements. You need to calm down and realize we are all here for the same reason. No need to come down on people and degrade them like you are the great king. Lets win money and let that be it.
    He has no answers to anyone questions. Instead he edits my post somehow, lol.

dlunc3

man capper, we are good we are able to get to different locations and make different post in a matter of minutes

dlunc3

I love c*ck in my a$$

Mad Capper34

That explains it all, G.

dlunc3

its a shame this thread is dead other then us... G should thank us for bumping it up every once in a while or it would be totally forgotten... JM / Wallcos thread is gonna have more views in 3 months then Gs has in 2 years lol

I guess thats where losing and posting false statements gets you..

Mad Capper34

Quote Originally Posted by atari5200 View Post
    who gives a fuk about multipliers? Man, G, if you're reading or ignoring just know that you're getting a lot of grief for your money management methods. You developed your own thing with managing your money but everyone else can do their own thing. I'm a labby guy. I've got separate lines for every system I follow. I take your picks and do what I want with them. Why are some people still bashing G's picks? I'd hate to spend hours capping, sharing, forum/thread managing, just to get loaded with negative comments. G, keep ignoring and keep posting your solid picks. Many people check your thread but do not post. It's all good guys. Keep making money, that's all that matters.

"Keep making money, that's all that matters"

If you are following G's system, you are not making money (down 2.43 units). It's funny G's only supporters aren't even following is ratios or (as you say) stupid f'in multipliers. Glad you came up with a system on your own to make money on G's picks! Maybe G should be asking you for money management advice! GL rest of the year.

Mad Capper34

Quote Originally Posted by jphil View Post
    G, don't put me on ignore, i'm just checkin' in & followin' along once in a while. I'll try & time it better next time when ya have more quality time on your hands. Give it your best man.
    G put everyone that follows his plays on "ignore", so basically he is just talking to himself these days. How sad.

Mad Capper34

18-5 the last 23 games...
    -2.43 units ytd

Mad Capper34

Quote Originally Posted by jphil View Post
    holy sh't! whip out the revolvers & razor blades! that's all this is about. that can only be a good sign. think i'll hop on this thing now, then.
    True, down 2.43 units is normally not a big deal. However, under this system, most games are played to win .10 units. Therefore, the system will probably finish the year down a unit or 2. And that's if there are no more series losses!

Mad Capper34

***The multiplier is being raised from .10 to .30 to .20 to 1.0 for the beginning of the series

This is probably the most confusing and funniest statement that I have ever read, lol. Thanks for the laughs G!!!

Mad Capper34

Thanks it is about to end... I have finally discussed the issue with a mod and it is going to end... hopefully for those following the thread the inconvenience is over...also it is important to click the red triangle in the top right corner of the disruptive posts and report...but believe me it is going to change very quickly...
    If we are on ignore, why are you telling the mods on us?

Why don't you just address our questions and move on, instead of running and hiding (and telling, lol)

Mad Capper34

Quote Originally Posted by keel44 View Post
    G,.....The bottom line is you are too conservative. You have good picks, you had them last year as well. You are treading much too lightly. You should be in the positive. It worked last year because you were selective in your games --- not because of your money management. Scratch this whole idea and post some picks man.
    Agreed, if no one is following G's posted ratios and secret multipliers (including G himself) why even post this ratio and multiplier nonsense?

G has only lost 3 series' but it still down a ton (example: G went 6-0 one weekend and only profited 15 cents (0.15)

gtboy
    gtboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

G's picks (redirected)

trying to find out what the play for today. is it CIN? thanks

Mad Capper34

Quote Originally Posted by gtboy View Post
    trying to find out what the play for today. is it CIN? thanks
    Atlanta lost last 2 games so it might be Atl as a C bet?

Mad Capper34

Although Cinci lost yesterday also. Sorry, I am still trying to figure out the multiplier for tonight?

Mad Capper34

Have you seen any plays posted in here by me since the wins? The mods are about to take care of the ghost and his silliness...give then a chance...thanks... the other one will be taken care of also...
    Why don't you just post today's plays, so we can quit guessing?

Mad Capper34

posts 6242 and post 6243 should be removed very soon...the disruption is about to end... everyone following the thread knows I have had zero picks since I went 3-0 the other day...
    Not sure why you would run off one of the few who actually follows your plays exactly as posted. I would like to make back the 2.43 units that we are down!

Mad Capper34

Again guys now I will not have time to post anything..thank you madcapper34...i have about 30 minutes left before I have other things to take care of... I have had to waste over an hour taking care of a few issues which are about to be addressed by sbr... But to avoid confusion I will go back and find the last group of plays I posted which are obviously over...what a waste of time today has been... I will repost to avoid the obvious confusion trying to be caused...
    No one cares

No new series start til tomorrow anyways! Who are you trying to kid by saying you might have plays tonight. Ha ha.

Mad Capper34

The last plays posted in here were on 5/16 and all three ended with a game #1 sweep... no plays have been posted in here since....sbr will take care of the obvious problems... I was going to try to work on 3 plays to start tonight...but at this point i will not probably have enough time...if I do now the plays will have to be posted 2 hours before the game and at this point I am not sure I will have the time...so if they are up they will have to be 2 hours before the game due to the constant disruption and misleading statements by two posters... Again the plays mentioned by madcapper34 never were plays in this thread...hopefully sbr will be deleting very soon....
    If we are on ignore, why are you wasting your "capping time" responding to us? What multiplier are we using tomorrow? I can't wait. I have already started looking ahead to who might be the highest favorites!

Bos -200 .20/.10 looks good so far

Mad Capper34

Quote Originally Posted by dogs1972 View Post
    i have a feeling G's had his lunch money stolen a time or two.
    Watch it, or he is going to tell on you!

Mad Capper34

The run has been a lot longer than a week 18-5 over several weeks but by the continued intentional confusion being caused by a few which now in desperation they have even stooped to posting false picks which could cause others loss of money it is no laughing matter... The mods will deal with it and when it is cleaned up i will be back and as I said I may have a few plays starting a game early if you could somehow read through all the confusion and mess going on...not your fault and I have the right person working on it... So as I stated before the last mass of confusion check back two hours before the games...I have to go...if I get a chance which is around 40% I will get them up...but with all the lies...false plays and other nonsense to cause confusion my time was wasted...back when the thread is cleaned up....
    Trust me guys there will be no plays tonight! Check back Friday for the Boston play. As good as G's run has been picking the highest favorites the system is still down money. Most of us who actually follow the plays and wager real money (not nickles and dimes like G) as posted are down $2400+.

Mad Capper34

Trust me guys there will be no plays tonight! Check back Friday for the Boston play. As good as G's run has been picking the highest favorites the system is still down money. Most of us who actually follow the plays and wager real money (not nickles and dimes like G) as posted are down $2400+.
    Yet G acts like the system is running smoothly and on track for a big year

goodone
    goodone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Are you really just an angry person? Not just to me, but to eazymoney a few posts back.. "clear to anyone who can actually read"... i mean, cmon man.. i understand you dont care if people that follow you lose money, but at least give the guy a break if he doesnt understand something. We are all here for the same reason... not sure why issues cant just be addressed when people bring them up... why take offense to everything or have to respond with comments like that.. i guess you are the king here in this thread tho.. so best of luck up there on your high horse...
    Well said mate, it does make a difference when people at least try to interpret comments and all more positively...... I mean, sure, when the same questions is being asked over and over again I could imagine that it gets annoying but when someone just asks something because he or she didn't understand something or asks something just out of curiosity I can't see any reason not to respond kindly instead of pulling all kung-fu tricks out and start bashing someone.

First 12