mukas pukas
    mukas pukas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quarterfinal Plays

I'm curious what angles people are seeing in this round and where we can make some money.

Fed and Wawrinka. My favorite option here is to cover Fed to win 3-1, or 3-2 at around +180. wawrinka is coming off a big win and playing well, while fed just dropped a set to an even lesser opponent. My concern here is that fed lose this match outright, but I think he should squeeze himself into the semi's as usual in the first slam of the season.

Murray in straight sets. he's -1200 outright... playing out of his mind. save the chalk in my opinion and take him in 3, but you won't lose money taking him outright.

I should say the same of Rafa. not sure if Ferrer can tear off a set, rafa is getting better with each match and Ferrer, while the consummate tennis pro, just doesn't have the game to break rafa or win a tie break, especially considering rafa can keep up with his pace. Rafa is 11-3 head to head and there is way too much at stake here for rafa to drop this round. -600 looks good

djoka and berdych. tough call. both have great game and haven't been tested so it's tough to know what you'll get. a 5 setter favors berdych imo
    Last edited by mukas pukas; 01-24-11 at 12:44 PM.