beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Upset Sunday??

Just a feeling I have that 1 or possibly 2 heavy chalks are going down tonight.

My case for each match up. Maybe I'm reaching here at straws but here goes...

Cilic...Nadal not feeling 100%. Maybe marin at +350 to win the first set?

Dolgo..As crooked as he is he is( he trains with Hanescu) he is coming on strong..

Melzer..he has taken the first set of murray 2 of the 4 times they have met..another +300 bet..

Raonic...Nuff said already...Ferrer is an awsome returner but the kids just keeps on chugging..

ji03
    ji03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I would really like to see Raonic will again especially against Ferrer.

Jankar
    Jankar's Avatar Become A Pro!

why you created the topic ?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cilic is obviously the popular play by those who are following the Rafa illness from earlier this year. Problem I see with that is that Cilic just played a grueling five setter, so any perceived edge from the illness angle is negated by that. And let's say this, Rafa looked sluggish ... and won in straight sets with two of the sets pretty routine.

Dologpolov - who the F knows. I still don't trust this kid. Beating Tsonga who is not fully back in match shape doesn't really tell me anything. Does he have the game to beat Soderling? Maybe at his best, but Soderling has looked tremendous so far.

Melzer - No chance from what I have seen from Murray. Murray & Soderling to me have played the best this week.

Raonic - Needs Ferrer to have a horrible serving day like Youzhny did where he offers back a lot of break opps. His serve will give him a chance likely to stay in sets, but Youzhny broke him four times. Ferrer is one of the best defenders in the game. I think Raonic gets a set, maybe pushes it to five if Ferrer is off a little.

benrama
    benrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

No way in hell Murray or Soderling loses. Raonic is the best chance of an upset as his serve can keep it close and allow him to set up crucial points and get good - or get lucky; but Ferrer will have to return and serve really badly for it to happen.

As for Cilic, well I have a future on him but let's say I'm not hopeful.

mukas pukas
    mukas pukas's Avatar Become A Pro!

cilic i know gave rafa trouble last year. i don't think rafa loses this match, but a bet against straight sets is not such a bad idea

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

yeah its lookiin that way. shouldnta took peng over radwanska though....

i hope raonic gets it done.