y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA
    y2kr1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

WTA Thursday 28/10/2010

Yesterday was a good day for me in Doha going 2-0 and one push.

Two plays I will be on tonight are:

1. Stosur -4. Dementieva is still recovering from a foot injury which is greatly affecting her game. Stosur is playing superb tennis right now and will push Dementieva all over the court....she won't be able to keep up in this one.

2. Azarenka +3.5. Following a loss yesterday, I expect Azarenka to bounce back tonight. She may not win but it should be close. Her form last week in Russia was mighty impressive.

Still looking into Schiavone +5.5 as she is the rested player here and a five game buffer is mighty tempting. She was up 4-0 40 love against Stosur the other night until she broke down. I feel there is fantastic value in this match....wait....I just sold myself on this one.

3. Schiavone +5.5

y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA

Also adding a small play on Schiavone straight as the current odds are 5:1. Reasoning, if you look at Stosur's performance over the past two matches, she bet Schiavone 6:4 6:4 and Wozniacki 6:4 6:3. Wozniacki dropped one more game than Schiavone. Schiavone has had two days rest since last playing while Wozniacki is playing three days straight. My local bookie is paying $5.00 for a win so ill play a small wager on this one. Cheers.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

I may join you on Schiavone. I think the Wozniacki's fall is at hand.

y2kr1000
    Y.T.D. 100-81 NBA

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    I may join you on Schiavone. I think the Wozniacki's fall is at hand.

I'm thinking a multi aswell - Schiavone +5.5 and Stosur straight(fairly safe)/ Schiavone straight and Stosur -4 (risky but lovely payout). What do you think?

How did you go in the NBA today? I took the nuggets -3.5, GSW straight and Clippers straight. The last two are extremely close going into the 4th quarter.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by y2kr1000 View Post
    I'm thinking a multi aswell - Schiavone +5.5 and Stosur straight(fairly safe)/ Schiavone straight and Stosur -4 (risky but lovely payout). What do you think?

How did you go in the NBA today? I took the nuggets -3.5, GSW straight and Clippers straight. The last two are extremely close going into the 4th quarter.
    I lost Timberwolves -3 but hopeful of GSW -3.