mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Help a Noob with a WTA question

I like to troll and am trying to think for myself. Before I went to bed I was considering putting 50 dollars or so on Li, NA at -350. Admiting not knowing much in tennis, I could not pull the trigger at -350 for anyone that is not uber dominant in their sport. Anyways I wake up and pull up the price on the site where I bet and its at -450. Did I talk myself out of a surer thing or is it a wise move in wta tennis betting to avoid lines at -300 or above generally for long term stability?

Tourney is the Copenhagen one today against Wozniacki, Caroline

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I thought she faced Kerber

I almost surprised when you said she become that heavy favorite against world no 3

Well, I guess tennis is like other sports where heavy line won't bring any profit. Moreover, in tennis, you only have one player to rely on, she/he injured, not in form, doesnot care about the match, or even worse try to fix the match then...

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

She does play Kerber, I cut and paste the wrong name on screen. Well if you cant cut and paste in the early morning, I guess I should not be betting at this time...ugh

rook
    rook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

betting tennis is hard i bet a little on live over/under in sets, i think Na li will win but the money line is to little 1.22 you risk 50 to win 10 ? i dont like that line ..