newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Juan carlos ferrero is beast!

sorry had to make a post....this guy is incredible....just watching him play makes me wanna play tennis....he blasts shots.....can anyone say laser rocket shots?..WITH PINPOINT ACCURACY...amazing...first time im watching him play....i know i know....ive been watching tennis for along time just havent seen him play until today......very VERY FEW UNFORCED ERRORS....strong serves....laser rocket fronthand and back hand.....this guy is amazingi know who im gonna follow in the future.........also very impressed by cuevas...the way he hung in there was impressive......gotta watch out for cuevas in the future too

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

haha he's a very likeable player but there really isn't any future to see him, he's 30 and on the decline.. good to see him picking up more clay court wins

CindyCryBaby
    CindyCryBaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2143

your gonna be impressed by both players in basically any match you watch on clay...the surface just grabs the ball, it sits up and both players hit very hard with few unforced errors.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

He was a bit fortunate today, Cuevas constantly choking the bps. Missed his last 8 or so.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been a big fan of JCF. I think last year was his last 15 minutes of fame when he had the nice resurgence. I think this year is the best he'll have hope for in the future where he can get hot on clay still and win some tournaments, but for the most part will probably fall short once he starts getting worn down mid-season.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Ferrero...good player

That's Eagles Phans boy right there