michalis
    michalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

was anyone watching the djokovic game last night?

some crazy $hit going down, djokovic up a set and a break, then kohlshreiber takes 9 games straight wtf takes the second set and up 3-0 in the 3rd and missing 2 break points to make it 4-0

then djokovic recovers and takes the next 4 and now only needs to hold serve twice to take the match

but he messes up once again and the german has 3 match points, he fails to convert and djoko takes it in the tie break

for once i was lucky, djoko loosing would have ruined a very good parlay for me

merrickjo
    merrickjo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Djokovic has been a little bit of a head case lately. He had the same problem during the Davis Cup match. Think he even got a point penalty for smacking a ball out of the stadium.

michalis
    michalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by merrickjo View Post
    Djokovic has been a little bit of a head case lately. He had the same problem during the Davis Cup match. Think he even got a point penalty for smacking a ball out of the stadium.

lol i did not know that

i knew kohlshreiber may cause him trouble, i just added it the parlay to spice up the return, it wasnt a bet i would normally make

but after he was up a set and a break he should've finished him easy

tailmypicks
    tailmypicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

/imo djokovic has improved this season. Last year's djokovic would've given up, while we;ve seen him coming from behind several times this season.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

+1 ^. Djoker has been erratic within matches (which is great for those wanting to bet over total games as it is almost automatic), but I'm encouraged by his effort and fight. He is maturing on the court because, as tailmypicks points out, Novak has not always had the fight in him.