stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

Did bet365 just scammed me?

Its a small bet, but I feel like its unfair/dodgy action from bet365. I had Karen Khachanov aces over 18.5 when he played Korda. The site was showing 17 aces in the end and flashscore 19 aces. Bet365 has marked it as a lose and after several hours marked it again as a win. So I got my winnings back, played around and lose them, now I placed my hurkacz bet and won, then placed a bet on Kerber and somehow the amount of money I won from Khachanov aces have vanished. I contacted the support and she told me they deducted the money as the score was incorrect.

Does that sound right to you guys?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Probably going to be tough to convince them you are owed when the official site says 17 :\

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Probably going to be tough to convince them you are owed when the official site says 17 :\

its just that they said its a lose, then made it to win, let me spend it and take it back

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Yeah thats annoying. But it does happen and they don't really care.

If you try approaching their support really nicely saying you were really disappointed and would not have bet the loser you did if you had not thought your balance was accurate, they might throw you a freeplay.
    Points Awarded:

stepaside777 gave Optional 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.