KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

LOL you guys wouldn’t hit it but you will spend several days ridiculing her like it has any affect on your lives whether she plays or not.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

She needs to be institutionalized, she's gonna hurt somebody or hurt herself.

She's living on the edge now. Complete Mental meltdown is inevitable..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-02-21 at 10:10 AM.

PlayzDont
    PlayzDont's Avatar Become A Pro!

Concern I have is other tennis players doing the same. Just take a Zoloft it works.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    The fact that you have to show up to the media is ridiculous; the check should go to whomever played the best tennis, not who showed up to a press conference.
    Without the media/press conference there would be NO CHECK! What don't you get? Sports, especially tennis is funded by media, tv advertising, promotions. The people with the big bucks and making the big decisions that bring in the big bucks want access to the players. Like I mentioned before, a lottery winner HAS TO SHOW UP and address the media for their big check. The lotto want to make sure they can promote their winners. You don't like it, don't pick up the check. You get hired for a job and they tell you that there's a Monday morning meeting each week, you attend the meeting or don't have a job. The rules for tennis tournaments are clear up front. Osaka doesn't want to comply, don't play. If she doesn't like the rule, she can start her own tournament.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Also there’s so many companies paying these players lots of money to be very visible there would be no sports without the media

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by PlayzDont View Post
    Concern I have is other tennis players doing the same. Just take a Zoloft it works.
    If Nick Kyrgios can get through a press conference, she can.

as sensitive as i am to mental health issues, i agree with baldy....she's just being a privileged baby

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    disgusting's girl
    Not even a fifth of Jack on the AC boardwalk could get me in that nasty pit of stink. We all luv pussy but a $50 hooker would probably have a better body at least, and not resemble Urkle converted to a woman

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Without the media/press conference there would be NO CHECK! What don't you get? Sports, especially tennis is funded by media, tv advertising, promotions. The people with the big bucks and making the big decisions that bring in the big bucks want access to the players. Like I mentioned before, a lottery winner HAS TO SHOW UP and address the media for their big check. The lotto want to make sure they can promote their winners. You don't like it, don't pick up the check. You get hired for a job and they tell you that there's a Monday morning meeting each week, you attend the meeting or don't have a job. The rules for tennis tournaments are clear up front. Osaka doesn't want to comply, don't play. If she doesn't like the rule, she can start her own tournament.
    Without the players the media has nothing to cover; it all starts with the players, they are the game and not the media. No one shows up or tunes in to hear McEnroe analyze a point or a reporter ask a question. BTW, you don't have to show up to the media if you win lotto; 11 states allow winners to remain anonymous, which is the way it should be everywhere.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Common Sato you know you would...

Absolute blackout material, and I would have to get an HIV test the next day.

Not racist, just the fact that she looks like she probably had a hundred men before she got out of 10th grade

I've done the same thing with nasty trailer trash white girls too. Latinos, Indians, dot and feather, Asian girls.

When you can still smell her on your dick after taking a shower you know you're in trouble

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    ...When you can still smell her on your dick after taking a shower you know you're in trouble
    Or your fingers two days later.

jjgold

Lol

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Shes playing olympics

jjgold

She is a loser

She’s all over the place doing photo shoots she’s really depressed

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11304

She's healthy and wealthy. What is there to be depressed about. All these Gen Z's are so mentally weak.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11304

Her japanese side would be ashamed of her quitting, they are hard working and noble people. No comment on her BLM side.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Without the players the media has nothing to cover; it all starts with the players, they are the game and not the media. No one shows up or tunes in to hear McEnroe analyze a point or a reporter ask a question. BTW, you don't have to show up to the media if you win lotto; 11 states allow winners to remain anonymous, which is the way it should be everywhere.
    exactly

you play a sport to be the best you can be, sometimes best in the world

you dont play for the fukkin media interview

tiger in his prime really didnt say shit to the media, and guess what....people still watched him play golf

this is a money grab by the wta themselves NOT for players individually

most fans dont give a shit about her interviews

if i see nadal/federer/novak in the finals....ill watch it......not their fukkin interviews before the tourney

Mac4Lyfe

Then you play the lotto in the 11 states that allow you to remain anonymous. If you buy a ticket in a state where you have to show up, you HAVE TO SHOW UP. Why can't people simply play by the rules??? If you don't like it, don't play. You certainly shouldn't be able to change the rules in the MIDDLE of the game.

Of course people tune in to hear McEnroe. They want to hear his analysis because he's been there, done that. Sponsors want access to the players. They are not going to pay money/sponsor without access. That is just ludicrous. Players have to shake hands and kiss babies. It is a HUGE part of the show. Not just showing up and playing a game. I agree without players you won't have a game but something tells me that Tennis will be just fine without Osaka. She is nowhere above the game of tennis. The only person I can think of that moved the needle in sports was Tiger Woods and Golf is doing just fine with him on the sidelines.

Osaka - get your shit together. Stop blaming others for your fukkking problems.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    exactlyif i see nadal/federer/novak in the finals....ill watch it......not their fukkin interviews before the tourney
    If you are the CEO of AMX. Are you going to pay $100 million dollars just to watch the finals? Aren't you going to insist that the players take pictures behind the AMX logo every change you get? For that amount of money, you'd probably insist that the winners stroke you off when they receive the trophy. The women and the men...

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

Then you play the lotto in the 11 states that allow you to remain anonymous. If you buy a ticket in a state where you have to show up, you HAVE TO SHOW UP. Why can't people simply play by the rules??? If you don't like it, don't play. You certainly shouldn't be able to change the rules in the MIDDLE of the game.

Of course people tune in to hear McEnroe. They want to hear his analysis because he's been there, done that. Sponsors want access to the players. They are not going to pay money/sponsor without access. That is just ludicrous. Players have to shake hands and kiss babies. It is a HUGE part of the show. Not just showing up and playing a game. I agree without players you won't have a game but something tells me that Tennis will be just fine without Osaka. She is nowhere above the game of tennis. The only person I can think of that moved the needle in sports was Tiger Woods and Golf is doing just fine with him on the sidelines.

Osaka - get your shit together. Stop blaming others for your fukkking problems.
    If you don't like the rules, you try to change them epecially if it's a stupid rule. If press conferences were eliminated and McEnroe was replaced by a guy who played for five years and whose highest ranking was #150, fans (and gamblers) would still watch and attend; if you take away the players, McEnroe would be calling a college match with maybe 20 people nationwide watching.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

She is the highest paid female athlete I the world mostly because of endorsements, if she stops playing majors she will lose those endorsement deals, I don’t see that happening, I think she will play.

First ... 2345