ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Underdog banker

Lorenzi odds 1.95. The odds should be 1.50, and even that would be worth pounding . Collect your free rent with Lorenzi to win odds 1.95.
    Points Awarded:

Poisec gave ThinkingTrip 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

Doesn't seem promising

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Hope no one else here placed a bet on fragile Lorenzini

ProDane
    ProDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4526

I did. But not because of this post.

He was terrible. He had.hamstring injury in the second set, but I doubt that was the reason he lost. Played scrappy.

Though I love mad the look on his face the second before he serves

ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Lorenzi cost me 3500 back when he spanked Basibub in straight sets in the final of Kitzbühel in 2016, and now he can't even beat F Coria to win a challenger. Looks like the old italian has peaked. RIP, what a crappy day yesterday was. Had 3k on Haase who managed to lose to P H Herbert, after leading 5-2 in third set and 40-15 with 2 mp's on own serve in third set, after not giving away more than 1 point in his 4 serveholds in the final set.

It feels good when you get lucky with your picks, but damn it burns when you're on the unlucky end with a high stake.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingTrip View Post
    Lorenzi cost me 3500 back when he spanked Basibub in straight sets in the final of Kitzbühel in 2016, and now he can't even beat F Coria to win a challenger. Looks like the old italian has peaked. RIP, what a crappy day yesterday was. Had 3k on Haase who managed to lose to P H Herbert, after leading 5-2 in third set and 40-15 with 2 mp's on own serve in third set, after not giving away more than 1 point in his 4 serveholds in the final set.

It feels good when you get lucky with your picks, but damn it burns when you're on the unlucky end with a high stake.
    Have to be more willing to act as a trader and not a gambler in situations like that. When someone like Haase fails to close it out on several match points, you know that is probably going to be on his mind for couple games after that. So while you're still ahead, look at the lay price and make a decision if a hedge makes sense or not. Usually it does in situations like that.

Poisec

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingTrip View Post

It really sucks, I know the feeling, feel like cursed. That being said, Lorenzi in 2019 is no way trustable. I do find his seasons 2016-2017 a little bit suspicious too.

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

I fully understand why you took Lorenzi here. Skill wise we know hes the better player. Ive watched him a bit this year now, hes old Man Lorenzi now. His body is giving out. Its Fade Lorenzi time.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

"banker"

Poisec

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    "banker"
    last underdog that was close to banker, that I noticed anyway, was Murray against Goffin last year. Goffin played the Laver cup in Chicago and 3 days later he had to play in China.
    Ever took a flight from America to Asia?
    I did once, length of the flight + jet lag is devastating.
    Watched the match, Goffin looked like a zombie. Murray was at 2.30, rare to find these kind of value.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Time zone changes and non obvious home court advantages (like Asians in queens and Spanish players in Miami) are a couple of the higher overlooked angles I feel like you can use to beat the book