flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Djoker v Pouille

Everyone is all over Pouille bets. Am I missing something? Pouille has been playing beyond his abilities no doubt, but he hasn't faced anyone close to Djokovic. Let alone a healthy and rested Djokovic.

Are we giving him too much credit like we did Tsitsipas? Pouille loves the clay. I just can't see any other outcome but him getting close in a tiebreaker. I'm on everything Djokovic. Straight sets, games, and under 31.5.

Please correct me if I'm going crazy outside of Pouille recent play this tournament. Need to see logic that points to him playing the #1 tennis player in the world that hasn't flinched.

BOL to all

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    Everyone is all over Pouille bets. Am I missing something? Pouille has been playing beyond his abilities no doubt, but he hasn't faced anyone close to Djokovic. Let alone a healthy and rested Djokovic.

Are we giving him too much credit like we did Tsitsipas? Pouille loves the clay. I just can't see any other outcome but him getting close in a tiebreaker. I'm on everything Djokovic. Straight sets, games, and under 31.5.

Please correct me if I'm going crazy outside of Pouille recent play this tournament. Need to see logic that points to him playing the #1 tennis player in the world that hasn't flinched.

BOL to all
    Im guessing you have never watched Pouille... hes a solid outdoor hardcourt player when on his game and good indoor harcourt player... hes been to an ATP final in Dubai on a quick hardcourt. Hes alright on clay. Pouille struggles with confidence at times but there was a ton of hype on him a couple of years ago... on his best day he could cover the spread vs djoker but im not sure it happens this time. Djoker is rested and Pouille Dosnt have a big serve to bail him out of points. Djokovic will want to get this done in quick fasion to save energy for the final

flabrah5

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGoliath5003 View Post
    Im guessing you have never watched Pouille... hes a solid outdoor hardcourt player when on his game and good indoor harcourt player... hes been to an ATP final in Dubai on a quick hardcourt. Hes alright on clay. Pouille struggles with confidence at times but there was a ton of hype on him a couple of years ago... on his best day he could cover the spread vs djoker but im not sure it happens this time. Djoker is rested and Pouille Dosnt have a big serve to bail him out of points. Djokovic will want to get this done in quick fasion to save energy for the final
    So you're with me? And by the way, I do watch him. Pouille has a better career ATP record on Clay and Indoor. Also, I wouldn't compare Dubai to a Grand Slam 5 setter.

Indoor - 34-22 (60.7%)
    Outdoor - 76-66 (53.5%)
    Clay - 32-22 (59.2%}
    Hard - 65-56 (53.7%}

Seems like he leans for clay and indoor to me? Correct me if I'm wrong, just looking at hard numbers.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

when ur talking one match things can happen so not so easy for this one trust me on the right day pouille can beat him it may not be today or maybe it is. nole isnt above not having a great performance when you least expect it, it happens and pouille gets better as the match wears on. pouille just used to get on my nerves with so many balls flying into the net when Id watch him but if he can shorten the points without making too many errors it could get interesting

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    So you're with me? And by the way, I do watch him. Pouille has a better career ATP record on Clay and Indoor. Also, I wouldn't compare Dubai to a Grand Slam 5 setter.

Indoor - 34-22 (60.7%)
    Outdoor - 76-66 (53.5%)
    Clay - 32-22 (59.2%}
    Hard - 65-56 (53.7%}

Seems like he leans for clay and indoor to me? Correct me if I'm wrong, just looking at hard numbers.
    Outdoor is where hes made his major runs. Hes very volitile at times, i rarely trust him

flabrah5

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGoliath5003 View Post
    Outdoor is where hes made his major runs. Hes very volitile at times, i rarely trust him
    That was easy! What a smackdown. Noone should want to face this man right now.