sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

Nadal

The way things are going right now, I think Nadal is going to steamroll everyone - including Novak if he makes it to the final. Anyone know the last time these two guys played?

nuxx??
    nuxx??'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5903

Wimbledon semis last year i think, it was an amazing match. Don't think he steamrolls Djokovic like he most likely will the rest of the field. I think tonight first set might be competetive against Tiafoe, but 2nd and 3rd are going to be steamrolls.

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Quote Originally Posted by nuxx?? View Post
    Wimbledon semis last year i think, it was an amazing match. Don't think he steamrolls Djokovic like he most likely will the rest of the field. I think tonight first set might be competetive against Tiafoe, but 2nd and 3rd are going to be steamrolls.
    Exactly what i was thinking

DavidGoliath5003

However, D’minaur was blasted by Nadal and D’minaur played great

sunshineSpecial

Nadal was a bit spent by Wimbledon last year, right now he's going full bore. We'll see. He's also stopped spraying on hair paint before every match. Proudly showing off his weird balding head. Good to see!

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by sunshineSpecial View Post
    The way things are going right now, I think Nadal is going to steamroll everyone - including Novak if he makes it to the final. Anyone know the last time these two guys played?
    He's also had a cupcake draw going into the QF

Personally I don't think anyone should be that long unless they are on a flash in the pan fluke run which Tiafoe if people have read his story is certainly not that.
    He had to beat Anderson, Seppi and Dimitrov, two of those guys were a winner and runner up in earlier tournaments this year. So he's beaten guys in form.

I stopped overestimating the big 3 after Nadal lost to Pouille at the US Open. I didn't have a play on it but these days anything can happen with how much confident these young guys are because they haven't played the top dogs as much as the guys who always lose to them have like Berdych, Raonic, Simon, Ferrer etc.

And Tiafoe isn't a twig like Berdych and De Minaur...

DavidGoliath5003

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    He's also had a cupcake draw going into the QF

Personally I don't think anyone should be that long unless they are on a flash in the pan fluke run which Tiafoe if people have read his story is certainly not that.
    He had to beat Anderson, Seppi and Dimitrov, two of those guys were a winner and runner up in earlier tournaments this year. So he's beaten guys in form.

I stopped overestimating the big 3 after Nadal lost to Pouille at the US Open. I didn't have a play on it but these days anything can happen with how much confident these young guys are because they haven't played the top dogs as much as the guys who always lose to them have like Berdych, Raonic, Simon, Ferrer etc.

And Tiafoe isn't a twig like Berdych and De Minaur...
    Jeff... De Minaur played well that match.. Berdych played like he knew it was already over befor it started

sunshineSpecial

Nadal is on some high end roids. Going all the way.

sunshineSpecial

If Nadal displaces Novak, it'll be a solid argument for GOAT.