beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

DR Collins..

I think she is the real deal.Expected her possibly to fold in her second round match after getting her first Slam main draw win vs Georges but she has alot of grit and a good mental attitude.Im really high on players who go the college route for seasoning before going pro.She is +220 vs Garcia.Collins not expected to do much anyway so kind of playing with house money.She was 100-1 to win her Quarter before it began and 1000-1 to win it.
    I Think a play on her is well worth it.

beefcake
    Update your status

Boom..!

nuxx??
    nuxx??'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5903

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Boom..!
    Tailed after being up a break.

https://gyazo.com/d3c8324095e92e5ec902e57d1a5e3f92

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

I didn't know miss Collins was a doctor.

beefcake
    Update your status

Lol..well hopefully she can take out Kerber.+500 looks tasty.Like I said Collins can only go up here and shes playing with ultimate house money now.Still going to roll with her.

beefcake
    Update your status

The future of Womens Tennis!!!

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

i dont follow WTA at all but this is a funny scoreline, cannot make that up

beefcake
    Update your status

Shes so zoned in I think she can beat anyone not named Williams right now.Would not surprise me in the least if she made the final.

If I were the linesmaker I would make her the fav over Pavlyuchenkova
    Last edited by beefcake; 01-20-19 at 08:49 AM.

beefcake
    Update your status

Incredible she is an underdog again tonight....Rollin it up again On Dr. Collins

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Collins beat a lefty in Kerber, barely lost to Kvitova earlier this year... theres no reason why she cant beat pavylchenkova

beefcake
    Update your status

Both players are going to go for it.So should be a good amount of Winners And UFE’s

beefcake
    Update your status

Cashing more tickets!!

beefcake
    Update your status

+330 vs Kvitova!! Riding this horse till I fall the fukk off..

DavidGoliath5003

Yup, Kvitova was decent but had her down moments... Barty was shit, Anisimova prior to that was garbage. Collins had match point a few weeks ago vs Kvitova

beefcake
    Update your status

Yes sir she did.She can win the whole thing now that Serena is gone IMO

nuxx??
    nuxx??'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5903

Do you think she's capable of choking? I only watched her matches against Pav and Kerber.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Taking kvitova. Also kvitova will cover as well.

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

Demon, do you like Osaka or Pliskova tonight? thanks

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by KingHawkins View Post
    Demon, do you like Osaka or Pliskova tonight? thanks
    I think pliskova in for a let down game. Osaka has looked great. Especially on hard. I think she wins.
    Points Awarded:

KingHawkins gave Demonata 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DavidGoliath5003

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I think pliskova in for a let down game. Osaka has looked great. Especially on hard. I think she wins.
    Pliskova is einning this... osaka hasnt faced a big server yet, and Osaka has just been ok this tourney. Shes made many unforced errors

Demonata

Easy win by kvitova. Time for easy osaka win
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Poisec

beefcake
    Update your status

Good call man.Great tourney for collins.Big future ahead for her

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

If roof stays open, I think match is very different. Collins had a great chance to win. It was a good call on her +350 imo

DavidGoliath5003

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    If roof stays open, I think match is very different. Collins had a great chance to win. It was a good call on her +350 imo
    Kvitova looked like shit with the roof open however, as the bettor you have to know when these things may happen

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGoliath5003 View Post
    Kvitova looked like shit with the roof open however, as the bettor you have to know when these things may happen
    She would have won if roof was open, closed, no roof

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Good call man.Great tourney for collins.Big future ahead for her
    Thoae two matches were easy to bet but the hard one is figuring out if kvitova or osaka win. Osaka better movement and plavement but more power for kvitova.

DavidGoliath5003

She would have won if roof was open, closed, no roof
    Osaka would have still won.. Kvitova wouldnt have... collins likes the heat. Kvitova was hit Unforced errors everywhere and it was set 1... it only would have been worse

Demonata

Osaka would have still won.. Kvitova wouldnt have... collins likes the heat. Kvitova was hit Unforced errors everywhere and it was set 1... it only would have been worse
    Kvitova wins matches whether the roof is closed or not... You think collins is thinking. If roof wasn't closed i wouldnt have gotten bageled second set and won instead of losing in straights? Lol

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Kvitova wins matches whether the roof is closed or not... You think collins is thinking. If roof wasn't closed i wouldnt have gotten bageled second set and won instead of losing in straights? Lol
    it wouldnt have mattered man people may want a reason why a bet lost but this isnt it. kvit starts slow in a lot of matches and picks it up she did the same thing at sydney when she faced collins started slow and picked it up. nobody is used to playing in 104 degrees so its a challenge for every tennis player

DavidGoliath5003

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    it wouldnt have mattered man people may want a reason why a bet lost but this isnt it. kvit starts slow in a lot of matches and picks it up she did the same thing at sydney when she faced collins started slow and picked it up. nobody is used to playing in 104 degrees so its a challenge for every tennis player
    Jotler, you do realize Collins had match point in Sydney, right? Starting slow... shes had the lead every match in this tourney, except last night to start... look it up if you like. My guess is the odds makers knew there was a great chance of the roof being closed... i dont need an excuse, it is what it is. Kvitova’s play is night and day from an outdoor court to and indoor court... why do u think collins was pissed... she was fine in the heat. Kvitova pretty much admitted after the match that closing the roof saved her from a long day

jtoler

Jotler, you do realize Collins had match point in Sydney, right? Starting slow... shes had the lead every match in this tourney, except last night to start... look it up if you like. My guess is the odds makers knew there was a great chance of the roof being closed... i dont need an excuse, it is what it is. Kvitova’s play is night and day from an outdoor court to and indoor court... why do u think collins was pissed... she was fine in the heat. Kvitova pretty much admitted after the match that closing the roof saved her from a long day
    that was a 1st round match she's not gonna be in too good of form. I saw that match, kvit was just like anybody else and most top pros in 1st rounds not that good, who do you think was up for that match more of course collins. an in form kvit is just so much better than collins, kvit in form is aggressive and makes shots, I thought she didnt look good yesterday really actually. collins is an insanely aggressive player herself but just doesnt bring near as much to the table. the kerber match prob fooled people, she looked great there because she could play first strike tennis against a kerber who isnt, its like an average boxer looking great against a guy but its because the guy is slow or doesnt move his head, a punching bag. so after such a tight match a few weeks ago and having match point why do you think they would make kvit more than 4 to 1.

DavidGoliath5003

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    that was a 1st round match she's not gonna be in too good of form. I saw that match, kvit was just like anybody else and most top pros in 1st rounds not that good, who do you think was up for that match more of course collins. an in form kvit is just so much better than collins, kvit in form is aggressive and makes shots, I thought she didnt look good yesterday really actually. collins is an insanely aggressive player herself but just doesnt bring near as much to the table. the kerber match prob fooled people, she looked great there because she could play first strike tennis against a kerber who isnt, its like an average boxer looking great against a guy but its because the guy is slow or doesnt move his head, a punching bag. so after such a tight match a few weeks ago and having match point why do you think they would make kvit more than 4 to 1.
    Yeah i totally get what you are saying... i guess my point was there was zero value on the kvitova ML. Its spread or nothing. For the odds to be so i they must have know that roof was closing or atleast the books were chancing it. Kvitova is easily -400 to -500 with the court closed but in the elements i thought it shoulda been around -200. Anyhow good call on the match, she totally dominated in that second set

Demonata

Kvitova won and covered lol

DavidGoliath5003

Kvitova won and covered lol
    Obviously... after it switched to indoor hardcourt. We all know that....

jtoler

Yeah i totally get what you are saying... i guess my point was there was zero value on the kvitova ML. Its spread or nothing. For the odds to be so i they must have know that roof was closing or atleast the books were chancing it. Kvitova is easily -400 to -500 with the court closed but in the elements i thought it shoulda been around -200. Anyhow good call on the match, she totally dominated in that second set
    I agree, if I had to make a bet prematch because of the odds I would have bet collins thats why I didnt bet till kvit went down a break in the 1st set. no way was I gonna lay what -425 its still women's tennis and things happen.