ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Challenger Final Columbus - Winner inside

Roses are red, violets are blue, JJ Wolf is 100% today and thats true! Torpegaard is playing well, but will not stand a chance against a 100% Wolf playing the tennis of his life.

Look for Wolf to win an easy final in the likes of 6-3 6-4 in a little over an hour when he demolishes Torpegaard today.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

You know this is Torps home court since he goes to Ohio St right?

ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I know. I'm a countryman of Torpegaard, and have followed his career for many many years. (Fun fact: I made a lot of money tipping Torpegaard to win Columbus back in 2016.) But unfortunately Torpegaard havent progressed much in the last 2 years, while he can play some sweet tennis when in form, he is not playing better now than he was 2 years ago. J. Wolf on the other side, a young talent, who have made some serious progress the last year, is playing the best tennis of his life right now in Columbus, and EVERYTHING is worked for him. I literally can't see any way Torpegaard wins this match, other than Wolf suddenly fall completely off, which would be a HUGE surprise as Wolf has only been playing better and better for every match he played, and even if he doesnt play better than he did in his last 3 matches, this should still be a win without many troubles. Wolf has just been on another level compared to Torpegaard the last couple of matches.

nuxx??
    nuxx??'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5903

Tailing. BOL

beefcake
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingTrip View Post
    I know. I'm a countryman of Torpegaard, and have followed his career for many many years. (Fun fact: I made a lot of money tipping Torpegaard to win Columbus back in 2016.) But unfortunately Torpegaard havent progressed much in the last 2 years, while he can play some sweet tennis when in form, he is not playing better now than he was 2 years ago. J. Wolf on the other side, a young talent, who have made some serious progress the last year, is playing the best tennis of his life right now in Columbus, and EVERYTHING is worked for him. I literally can't see any way Torpegaard wins this match, other than Wolf suddenly fall completely off, which would be a HUGE surprise as Wolf has only been playing better and better for every match he played, and even if he doesnt play better than he did in his last 3 matches, this should still be a win without many troubles. Wolf has just been on another level compared to Torpegaard the last couple of matches.
    Ok! Good write up! Good luck on your bet!!

beefcake
    Update your status

Good call!!