jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Why Isnt Istomin Favored?

I get it based on ranking, Johnson in the states and people saw him make a final this weekend and all and for several years I used to stay away from this guy seemed like he was a fixer but last year and a half he's made me some money, but he may be a pretty decent look here.

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

what would you make this line, jtoler?

jtoler

Im kidding on the favored part, no way he'd be favored for betting purposes the money would be too lopsided on Johnson, but Johnson is -330 now no way I make him that. Hard to say cuz dont know how bettors feel about it, but in reality just based on how serious Istomin has been the last year and a half I think he has at least a 50% shot here.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Im kidding on the favored part, no way he'd be favored for betting purposes the money would be too lopsided on Johnson, but Johnson is -330 now no way I make him that. Hard to say cuz dont know how bettors feel about it, but in reality just based on how serious Istomin has been the last year and a half I think he has at least a 50% shot here.
    Those good of odds on a 50% shot then bet big on it...

jtoler

I could be way off in reality we will see, you know how things go sometimes you expect something and the exact opposite happens lol.