Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

This week Tennis in Umag, Bukarest, Bastad, Gstaad and Newport - ATP + WTA

Almost had a 6 game parlay coming in today just to see Leonardo Mayer getting beat in 2nd and 3rd set to lose the game 2:1.

I think a really good pick is in the game between Büyükakcay vs Cirstea. I can only see Cirstea winning this, most likely in straight sets and also covering the handicap. Moneyline Cirstea is 1.44 and her winning in straight sets is 2.10!

I will look further into these tournaments this week and post some of the picks.

MontrealCrw
    MontrealCrw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Subscribed

Blackballer

WTA Bukarest: Sevastova vs Jakupovic I have a strong lean on Sevastova to win in straight sets priced at 1.66. Sevastova is the top seed in this tournament, I think she should handle the business in a rather easy way. Her opponent Jakupovic lost her last two games on sand both in straight sets vs Jabeur (6-2;6-2) and Kalinskaya (6-2; 7-6 (7-4))

Hoped for a price of over 1.70 maybe 1.75 for a Sevastova win in straight sets but unfortunately only 1.66. Maybe a good game for price shopping the best odds.

Blackballer

Looking at this matchup in Gstaad, Switzerland Schiavone vs Stosur: old vs older
    Schiavone 38 years in age and Stosur 34 year old.
    Stosur is decent favorite by the bookies @ 1.36 although both met last time back in 2011, where Stosur won in straight sets.
    Ranking wise Schiavone 391 (came in with wild card) and Stosur 73 (seeded 5th in Gstaad).

Interesting fact about Stosur: in her last 14 games only once she went to 3 sets the other times she either won in straight sets or lost.

A Stosur win in straight sets is currently priced at 1.90, I hoped for even money at 2.00 but will wait and decide, unless my lean goes to Stosur in a 2:0 win. d