bsutphi
    bsutphi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

2 early plays today. thought?

Kokkinakis +130 over Verdasco
    Steve Johnson +105 over Carreno Busta

Kokkinakis was very impressive against Federer. I keep wondering when Verdasco's form is going to fall off; he's 34 years old. His movement is still very good. That being said, I give the edge to Kokkinakis who just knocked off Federer, by far the biggest win of his career. I know players sometimes have the tendency to come out flat after a huge win, but I don't see it.

Steve Johnson hasn't looked uber-impressive this hard court season. But he's played about 4x as many matches as Busta. I think Busta is still struggling to find his form after an amazing 2017 season. Johnson always plays better on his home soil. I give him the edge in this one. Thoughts?

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Outside of barely losing to an in form Anderson, Busta has found his rythm. Steve johnson is hit or miss. Hes going to need to serve well. Kokkinakis i think may be mentally drained here for a set? Hes play really well this weak... if you dont think gheres a bit of a letdown then take the Kakk to win. Verdasco is in decent form

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

Im on Kokkinakis here...but I do hate the "big let down after a big win" angle