Rigbone
    Rigbone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2177

Cici Bellis

Will be a top-five player within two years. This girl is incredible. I recommend taking her anytime that she's an underdog on a hard court.

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

That was an incredible performance. If you didn't know anything about the players, Cici looked like the veteran that's ranked 6th in the world.

PigmeatMarkham
    PigmeatMarkham's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Are you going to back her against Wozniacki?

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

A good player will punish her with her serves.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

2 years may be pushing it. I predicted Bencic would be top ten 2 years ago, she reached it then injuries and frustration set her back. Bellis really good for her age though, like the bounce in her step. Special players make top 5 ever. Time will tell.
    Last edited by jtoler; 02-22-17 at 11:46 PM.

Rigbone
    Rigbone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2177

Maybe a bit of an overreaction after the amazing match against Aga. That being said I'm definitely going to continue to back her against Wozniacki. I'm shocked the books are still laying such high odds on her success.

reedy
    reedy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2417

Quote Originally Posted by Rigbone View Post
    Maybe a bit of an overreaction after the amazing match against Aga. That being said I'm definitely going to continue to back her against Wozniacki. I'm shocked the books are still laying such high odds on her success.
    I half agree with you. I watched her beat Cibulkova courtside at the US Open few years back. Must have only been 16 years old. I think she'll take a while to develop. Maybe top 10 within 5-6 years. Girls be streaky. Plus US WTA players seem to get hurt fairly often and at a fairly young age. Hope she stays in school for the duration.

Also, Aga was straight garbage the other day.