Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING
    Flea Hotel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Any great, consistent tennis cappers here?

I love tennis, I played competitively until near the end of my undergrad, when I started getting smoked. Anyway, I love to play and watch it, but I'm so out of touch with the pro game now. Hoping there's some guy that is to tennis picks what I am to NHL picks over in the NHL forum. Спасибо!

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Used to be quite a few.Bunch of new guys now though.I WILL throw out a few from time to time.Its not what it used to be.I follow a lot of the challengers and Dustin brown is my boy.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Thanks. Seems to be a lot of good value in tennis, especially the challengers, if you know your stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Used to be quite a few.Bunch of new guys now though.I WILL throw out a few from time to time.Its not what it used to be.I follow a lot of the challengers and Dustin brown is my boy.

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

To answer your question...no.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Yes. This is a very good place to fade cappers.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by STAY STRONG View Post
    Yes. This is a very good place to fade cappers.

Compared to the other sub forums the tennis forum is a ghost town. You'll notice very few keep long tracking threads. The sheer volume of tennis across ATP, WTA, and challengers makes it tough. Plus I'd imagine most SBR members are in North America which is typically awful throughout the year for tennis wagering with the time difference.

I miss my boy matt1216, guy was all over the place. I remember kenz having a good run.

Tennis is tough, you really need to focus on a specific area (ATP/WTA/challenger) or a specific bunch of players and go from there.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no

too many players not motivated because rich

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Thanks, figured but wanted to make sure. Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post

Compared to the other sub forums the tennis forum is a ghost town. You'll notice very few keep long tracking threads. The sheer volume of tennis across ATP, WTA, and challengers makes it tough. Plus I'd imagine most SBR members are in North America which is typically awful throughout the year for tennis wagering with the time difference.

I miss my boy matt1216, guy was all over the place. I remember kenz having a good run.

Tennis is tough, you really need to focus on a specific area (ATP/WTA/challenger) or a specific bunch of players and go from there.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

nobody tails 100% of plays, what they do is pick and choose
    what plays to tail - which is no different than capping yourself.

good luck.

nature_one
    nature_one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 767

Believe i can do well,this is what i do as i am tennis trader for a bookie and keep an close eye on the tour
    will open a thread soon and start sharing..Flea,thanks for what you do in the NHL department! Cheers

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

TY and looking forward to your thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by nature_one View Post
    Believe i can do well,this is what i do as i am tennis trader for a bookie and keep an close eye on the tour
    will open a thread soon and start sharing..Flea,thanks for what you do in the NHL department! Cheers

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

I dunno, anyone who's been tailing 100% of my picks is up 20+ units in less than a month. I do they picking and choosing for them. Was hoping there was someone like that over here. That's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    nobody tails 100% of plays, what they do is pick and choose
    what plays to tail - which is no different than capping yourself.

good luck.