Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

An impending huge upset in Tokyo, Japan

Sema ML (+440)

I still haven't recovered from the headache of not betting on Wawrinka tonight even though I had him as a slight lean given Djokovic's vincibility and wrist problems. That's ok. We don't have to wait too long. There's a huge upset in store in far away Japan. Sema is poised to send Hantuchova home in a few hours from now. Hantuchova was once a good WTA player but times have since changed. She's already sprung 2 wins in this tournament, which is more than you can ask from her nowadays. So that's already a feat by her current standards. So tonight, Miss Erika Sema, daughter of a Japenese woman, will give Hantuchova the rest she deserves.
    Let's make money together. Join me.
    Points Awarded:

ProDane gave Conqueror 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gorwin068
    Tennis fan and bettor
    gorwin068's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4609

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Sema ML (+440)

I still haven't recovered from the headache of not betting on Wawrinka tonight even though I had him as a slight lean given Djokovic's vincibility and wrist problems. That's ok. We don't have to wait too long. There's a huge upset in store in far away Japan. Sema is poised to send Hantuchova home in a few hours from now. Hantuchova was once a good WTA player but times have since changed. She's already sprung 2 wins in this tournament, which is more than you can ask from her nowadays. So that's already a feat by her current standards. So tonight, Miss Erika Sema, daughter of a Japenese woman, will give Hantuchova the rest she deserves.
    Let's make money together. Join me.
    WON, Nice call
    Points Awarded:

Conqueror gave gorwin068 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

We did it again.

+440

Let's keep this going.

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Good call.

necro
    Update your status