steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jan Struff +210

Didn't get a great number but like the pick nonetheless. He's played well in the last year against some really good players and I don't think Donald Young is that good. He hasn't faired well against big servers from what I can tell. I think it was last year or maybe the year before but Donald got very lucky to beat Giles Simon at this tournament. Simon was way off that day, blew a lead as usual, and was showing the same lousy form that he's in of late. He's basically even money against Stepanek, that's saying something. Yes Radek has had a great year. Young is expensive because of the tournaments location. I'm planning on Struff winning the first two sets, losing the third, and then putting it away in the fourth. No better sport to bet underdogs than Tennis IMO. Granted, dogs are usually way better in 250 and 500 events. Anyways, that's the play for today.

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Struff is pretty bad too man, his only hard court wins this year are Podlipnik-Castillo (no fking idea who this is) in Aussie quallies, and Seppi last week in Winston-Salem.

steady hustlin

Yeah he is. Looks like it's a losing pick already.

I also like Berankis today too. He's been absolutely awful lately but he's playing Jaziri who has always been on my watch list as someone to auto bet against in situations like this. So Jaziri best Ricardas 4-6,5-7 not too long ago, but he saved 6/6 break points. I strongly feel that Ricardas wins this match to turn his year around a little bit.

steady hustlin

Was watching Damir Dzhumir or however it's spelled all fkin day and just couldn't pull the trigger. Kicking myself. Fuckin Tomic is so slow and I've never ever been a believer in his game.

steady hustlin

Okay cool, three break points early to break back in first...

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Don't give up on Struff yet man, it's back on serve. There's so many ups and downs in these best of 5 set matches, I go from counting that $ in my account to thinking what I'm going to chase with to get that $ back at least 50 times a match.

steady hustlin

Yeah I hear you. He's cooked. I'm not watching the match but can only imagine it's a bunch of people so excited for Donald.