Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

Kvitova falls tonight

Yes, Kvitova is 3-0 against Bouchard. But that's in the past. Bouchard gets her revenge tonight. The fall of Kvitova is at hand. She's no longer the player she once was. Mononucleosis has gotten the better of her (my sympathies to her though).

Bouchard ML (+190)

Hey, don't think twice. Tail this and build your bankroll.

frankyyv24
    frankyyv24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

You also said svitolina would lose last night lol regardless of what happens, Bouchard is beautiful

Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by frankyyv24 View Post
    You also said svitolina would lose last night lol regardless of what happens, Bouchard is beautiful
    Don't bet based on beauty. Or else you'll be homeless betting on the gorgeous Ana Ivanovic. She doesn't win these days.
    My bet against Svitolina yesterday was a conspiracy bet (lol). This Bouchard bet is well-capped. Dont forget Kvitova lost an entire set to a no-name Chirico.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Chirico was playing pretty good when she won that set, Kvitova wasnt. Kvit is stubborn quite a bit of bashing early trying to get into form. Its a typical first round match where a qualie has a few matches under her belt. The better player usually gets into form more and is better and better as the tourney progresses. Wish I knew how Bouchie's practices and hitting was going. Last I saw her it was UE Central. Wouldnt doubt if she's ueing up a storm tonight, Kvit just may have her number, didnt see the Beck match. Ill certainly make some plays live, good luck.

Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Chirico was playing pretty good when she won that set, Kvitova wasnt. Kvit is stubborn quite a bit of bashing early trying to get into form. Its a typical first round match where a qualie has a few matches under her belt. The better player usually gets into form more and is better and better as the tourney progresses. Wish I knew how Bouchie's practices and hitting was going. Last I saw her it was UE Central. Wouldnt doubt if she's ueing up a storm tonight, Kvit just may have her number, didnt see the Beck match. Ill certainly make some plays live, good luck.
    Many thanks for your input!
    Still, in Bouchard I trust.