cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Tennis Leans - 22nd July

ATP Kitzbuhel~

Basilashvili @2.55 - Better form on clay. Might be a wearing down but a place in the final is certainly what he is chasing.

G Melzer @1.83 - When looking at two players with some history the small factors are key...The home crowd will be a difference and the first serve of Lorenzi is worrying...in tense moments with the crowd against him it may be his undoing.

ATP Umag~

Carreno Busta @1.36 - With a wonky day behind us I see things returning to normal. Elias stole the match having been broken twice and Cuevas' 11 DFs. Back the Spaniard here.

Berloq @2.25 - Value right when I want him. Experienced clay player as well. Chardy? who knows which man will show up tomorrow under that name..,

Sousa @1.28 - Have to take him here. Martin got through Klizan on a day themed with comebacks but also offered up 17 break points...of which Klizan could only convert 3 of them...

Fognini @1.44 - Fiery Fogna getting some leash from the bookies. This man can implode at any time...even up a set. Guy is a time bomb...how long should we hold him?

ATP Gstaad~

P H Mathieu @2.6 - Owns a 3-0 record vs Ramos but the bookies realize this man does not get into the quarters often. Action is hitting both sides though which leads me to believe he has a chance to get through.

Lopez @1.26 - No1 seed. Would be devastating to exit here.

ATP Citi~

Dr Karlovic @2.25 - I've made a small fortune on this man in the last few weeks. With Socks only win coming on clay. I give the edge to an engaged Karlovic this will be tight...very tight.

Isner @1.50 - Isner fired 30 aces the last time these two met here in the semis. The biggest weapon in tennis with simply no counter. I like Stevie but he will have to be immaculate to get through.

Monfils @1.50 - Gael means business. Coric could not even muster a break point...He is showing why he deserves to be called the no17 in the world.

Zverev @1.56 - Bookies backing him too...I thought I would get him at a dog price but whatever. Kid is showing his talent here.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTA Stanford~

Konta @1.22 - She should get through here.

Cibulkova @1.26 - Destined for the finals.

Vandeweghe @1.44 - The comeback kids meet. Coco ran into trouble with her serve but will make the proper adjustments.

Bellis @5.00 - She is 17! Venus was shocking the world at that age...Lets roll the dice

WTA Bastad~

Knapp @1.83 - Coin flip...

Beck @2.10 - Can overcome the home favorite. Has the tools to play on clay.

Errani @1.44 - She looks unstoppable. Just no quit in her game and even when broken has all the tricks to respond. Playing at maximum capacity here.

WTA Citi~

Mladenovic @1.66 - Kristina is finding rhythm. Very tough match...

Putinseva @1.36 - Rounded player that will bully Ozaki into errors.

Stosur @1.16 - Marching on...

Davis @2.70 - Worth a shot...especially if Giorgi takes awhile to get into the match after an extended break mid-tournament.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

I like meltzer to make final, I have zhang over konta as my # play
    And dzhumer over fognini fog makes more errors,dzhumer is solid

Lightning
    Lightning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2229

Lot of work again haha. I hope Larsson winsthough... she hasn't lost a set in 7 matches at Bastad.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Lol for those who were wondering about 'break ball' earlier...

...so far so good