Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Could be...

I count only those that I actually put my money on. So to me it really doesnt matter where I post - my thread, anyone else's thread.

Maybe I can resume posting some picks, and everyone can fade them. as the winners of opposite sides are pretty much guaranteed.

Let's try.

J Melzer +1.5 sets 3.30 @ betdsi
    and
    Cacic +1.5 sets 3.60 @ betdsi

both heavy underdogs and how can anyone go against Thiem these days. Well, Ill try I mean he hasnt played anywhere since Wimbly so can be a bit slow rusty and Melzer seems to be on right track.

same goes for Cacic who managed to beat Bedene and I dont see any reason why he couldnt take at least a set against Chardy who as Thiem has not played now for some weeks and could easily go down at the start.

So you know what to pick here...

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Does Golubic have any gas left...3-0 and Errani is serving next point...

coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

If you really COUNT those you put your money on, then pls don't cheat us by posting your picks..
    I really WANNA see how good capper are you!
    Show me what you got..
    I believe Lighting is a much better Capper as he is so positive abt what he picks and says and never pokes or comments into someone else's picks.. To me Lighting is the best capper on this Forum at this moment.. Of course I'm nowhere in the race but the least I can say is show me your prowess or just shut the F**k up !!.. I am speaking my mind !!

cryptocap

what are you talking about?

coolguy73739

Quote Originally Posted by cryptocap View Post
    what are you talking about?
    What I'm talking abt is really what it counts.. you show what you got..
    I am winning so many bets that I'm not posting that doesn't mean I will talk abt it..
    All I am asking him to post REAL SOLID BETS that he feels are going to see him through so that helps us
    as AFTERALLL the whole purpose of posting the picks is fellow members are benefitted, isn't it??,..
    Enough of " Oh I will not post those I'm winning SHIT"...
    Can't you read that?

SAME GOES FOR YOU MY FRIEND cryptocap, If you have the guts you post too or stop POKING, ..

cryptocap

I kind of understand...

but I post plenty of winners...dont be a fool with this wacko rant lol

cryptocap

Well done melzer!!!!

coolguy73739

Quote Originally Posted by cryptocap View Post
    Thiemo de Bakker to break a bad streak tnite...
    He lost !! and you must be so don't pretend you are placing all winning picks.. Where is your thread anyways!
    All you oldies pretend that you know a lot but end up being a fiasco!!
    I am fed up with all these poking business on this forum. Don't be aristocratic and show your real worth by posting.. I don't care how old or how SBR PRO you are on this forum, I wanna see the winning picks..

cryptocap

^ its banter...are you penetrating kidding me?

cryptocap

I didnt even place a wager...listen buddy I think you're over extending yourself here so I suggest you settle down and let it go...you're looking foolish in your broken sentences

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy73739 View Post
    If you really COUNT those you put your money on, then pls don't cheat us by posting your picks..
    I really WANNA see how good capper are you!
    Show me what you got..
    I believe Lighting is a much better Capper as he is so positive abt what he picks and says and never pokes or comments into someone else's picks.. To me Lighting is the best capper on this Forum at this moment.. Of course I'm nowhere in the race but the least I can say is show me your prowess or just shut the F**k up !!.. I am speaking my mind !!
    I never cheat. Why should i? There are plenty of picks i dont post and which are losses as well. Just sayin this week almost every bet i posted was a loss. Not trying to prove anything here.

Lightning
    Lightning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2229

Oh dear.

cryptocap

good day in the bet slip...bad day in the forum

coolguy73739

Im SORRY Chaz22 and others if I have offended anyone with my comments. I was just trying to be straightforward with no evil intentions.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Morning everyone!

Let's put yesterday behind and look forward as today we have some interesting matches almost everywhere.

# Gstaad

10:30 Bellucci -1.5 sets @ 2.30 (1 unit) vs Brown. I dont like these -1.5 set picks but cant really resist this one.

12:00 Basic +1.5 sets @ 2.40 (1 unit) vs Youzhny. Basic really bad season is having, but had a good (or lucky) start here so counting on him to win a set.

13:30 Zeballos ML @ 2.10 (1 unit) vs Haase. At this moment I think Zeballos is a slightly better player although Haase has more talent in general.

# Kitzbuhel

Have to admit this tournament has been massacre for favorites and some of these 1/4 final matchups are just crazy.

11:30 Khachanov ML @ 2.20 (1 unit) vs Lajovic. Beating Kohlschreiber is never an easy thing to do even if he was really bad so I prefer Russian to advance.

14:00 Lorenzi ML @ 2.05 (2 unit) vs Struff. Im sorry what? Lorenzi an underdog here? Is there some injury i m not aware of?

15:30 Melzer J. ML @ 1.80 (1unit) vs Melzer G. The Melzer bros is the highlight of the day. Just think Jurgen has risen from ashes and must feel excellet after beating Thiem.

# Umag

17:30 Elias +1.5 sets @ 2.3 (1 unit) vs Cuevas. This is risky I admit. But Elias can still ball and Cuevas playing this 1st match here can be slow/rusty/etc.

18:30 Martin + 1.5 sets @ 2.15 (1 unit) vs Klizan. Martin Klizan is overrated. Yes, he won tournament just recently but he can easily loose to a player who has picked up reasonable form. and Klizan is known for playing better only in later stages of the tournaments.

and my bonus pick is the magic parlay.

Bellucci ML x Lorenzi ML x Basilashvili +1.5 sets x Carreno ML x Mayer ML x Zeballos ML x Monteiro +1.5 sets x Melzer J. ML @ 29.9 (0.5 units)

so it all starts with Bellucci.

GL

Lightning
    Lightning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2229

Interesting picks at Umag! Not sure either of the favourites will drop a set but good luck regardless. Rest of them look good.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Bellucci wtf are you doing???

not only screwed up my -1.5 sets with 2 matchpoints...but now the shmug simply gave up in decider....

coolguy73739

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    Morning everyone!

so it all starts with Bellucci.

GL
    Bad luck Mate!

cryptocap

ya, that was a pretty gross result to start the day

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

# Kitzbuhel

13:00 Basilashvili - Lajovic >> Honostly, have no ideas what to expect here. Lajovic is a slightly better player, but Basilashvili has picked up his game. Then again too often have we seen such examples when these underdogs go down at semifinals. Over 22.5 games I pick

over 22.5 2.00 @ betdsi (1 unit)

14:30 Melzer G - Lorenzi >> It definetly looks like Melzer should be backed here as he has won come good claycourters till this stage and crowd will back him up.
    Lorenzi almost failed yesterday, but managed to pull through. I think this will be a battle again but Italian should go through.

# Umag

Yesterday, I managed to finally predict something correctly - both Hamburg finalists lost their matches being one set up which is amazing considering whom their were playing. Anyway...

17:00 Elias - Carreno >> So how far can this Portugeese man go? I would pick him if he was playing any other player in this tournament left except Carreno. Think Carreno will have more in his legs. But can be a long match.

17:30Berlocq - Chardy>> without any doubt ill take Berlocq here.

Berlocq ML 2.36 @ matchbook (1 unit)

18:30 Martin - Sousa >> Martin's heroic performance (saved 5 incredible matchpoints and my +1.5 set pick) deserves some credit. I believe he can go further as Sousa is a weaker opponent tahn Klizan. So picking underdog here.

Martin ML 3.54 @ matchbook (1 unit)

20:00 Fognini - Dzumhur >> No clue here. I guess Fognini will win, but Im not picking him or anything in this match. Waiting for some opinion.

# Gstaad

10:20 Brown - Youzhny >> Ill start my day again playing against this German-Jamakian hybrid. Youzhny can win him and being as underdog should help him somehow.

Youzhny ML 2.32 @ betdsi (1 unit)

Lopez and Ramos should win although Mathieu H2H is 3-0 so probably he knows how to play but Ramos is just way too better.

# Washington

Karlovic - Sock >> im on Ivo train here. I just want to see him vs Isner. The only time both guys do not have to look down when shaking hands.

Karlovic ML 2.25 (1 unit)

Isner - Johnson >> so obviously Isner but since odds are way too low not picking this.

Querrey - Monfils >> Monfils knows how to play against big servers but I'll still back up Sam. Great season for him so far unlike Monfils.

Querrey ML 2.35 (1 unit)

Zverev - Paire >> Paire survived Muller and looked engaged which is everything if you are Paire. If he fights he wins. Im sure he will fight.

Paire ML 2.35 (1 unit)

GL

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

how good of a shot do you think youzny is to beat brown? I liked him a lot

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Zenyatta 19-1 View Post
    how good of a shot do you think youzny is to beat brown? I liked him a lot
    I'd say Youzhny has a really good chance.

I cant remember any tournament where Doo Doo man would perform on good level from match to match. Not a single final on ATP level.
    Expect him to drop level today. In fact he should be already out if Bellucci wasnt such a goof.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Chaz, why do you like Berlocq so much? Chardy is a tough opponent in that late afternoon game. Tempretures are still very high (30+ degrees) at that time and balls travel very fast, making his serve very difficult to break. In rallies, Berlocq often looks for a deep ball, with not much pace on it, which bounces high and pushes opponent away from the baseline. But I don't think it's a good recipe against Jeremy, who is very comfortable taking big forehands somewhere at shoulder height.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    Chaz, why do you like Berlocq so much? Chardy is a tough opponent in that late afternoon game. Tempretures are still very high (30+ degrees) at that time and balls travel very fast, making his serve very difficult to break. In rallies, Berlocq often looks for a deep ball, with not much pace on it, which bounces high and pushes opponent away from the baseline. But I don't think it's a good recipe against Jeremy, who is very comfortable taking big forehands somewhere at shoulder height.
    This is more or less if we imagine perfect game plan for Chardy. If it happens as you described then for sure Berlocq would find it difficult to win.

As it is now, I have a doubt that we will see Chardy's best today. Maybe Im wrong. He has not played that many matches recently and that cant help getting him to his best game.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

Great analysis as usual. I doubt Querry will go through though.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Good luck.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

This is more or less if we imagine perfect game plan for Chardy. If it happens as you described then for sure Berlocq would find it difficult to win.

As it is now, I have a doubt that we will see Chardy's best today. Maybe Im wrong. He has not played that many matches recently and that cant help getting him to his best game.
    Yeah, you were absolutely right. I had the ideal scenario for Chardy imagined. Didn't factor in that real-life Jeremy Chardy can commit 30+ unforced errors at any given day. Btw, Berlocq had 62 total points won, which means Chardy basically gave him 50% of the points. It was the most pathetic performance I saw on ATP tour entire season.

Nice pick btw

cryptocap

Well done ivo karlovic!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

isner lmao, what a bum. guy has WTA level return game

coolguy73739

17:30Berlocq - Chardy>> without any doubt ill take Berlocq here.

Berlocq ML 2.36 @ matchbook (1 unit)

GL
    Great Pick Mate! Hats off ! What confidence !!
    Having said that Irony is where is CREDIBILITY of such picks? I mean if you give 10 picks and win 2-3 then whats the point? How we can feel confident and follow that above solid amazing pick you posted.
    I wonder why we can't be very selective with our picks and plays..
    If that's the way you are really playing in real life the way you are posting then time is not far when you will wiped out, I mean it..
    There are some 'intelligent soul' on this forum who think that they can predict the outcome of each and every tennis game played on this earth !! My goodness, Pls give me a break Mate!
    Even winning a single game is so very tough so where is the Q of predicting bunches and future events?
    If it was that SIMPLE to anlyze and win games, Bookies would have shut shops by now..
    All our analysis have been factored into the odds before match begins.. So we need to focus on odds and its movement as well as we are pitted against famously called 800 POUND GORILLA aka BOOKIES..
    The famous adage BE A SNIPER AND DON'T SHOOT AT EVERYTHING THAT MOVES holds value here..
    If I am not benefitted a bit by a part of this forum, then I might quit soon..
    Good luck and Cheers!!

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy73739 View Post
    Great Pick Mate! Hats off ! What confidence !!
    Having said that Irony is where is CREDIBILITY of such picks? I mean if you give 10 picks and win 2-3 then whats the point? How we can feel confident and follow that above solid amazing pick you posted.
    I wonder why we can't be very selective with our picks and plays..
    If that's the way you are really playing in real life the way you are posting then time is not far when you will wiped out, I mean it..
    There are some 'intelligent soul' on this forum who think that they can predict the outcome of each and every tennis game played on this earth !! My goodness, Pls give me a break Mate!
    Even winning a single game is so very tough so where is the Q of predicting bunches and future events?
    If it was that SIMPLE to anlyze and win games, Bookies would have shut shops by now..
    All our analysis have been factored into the odds before match begins.. So we need to focus on odds and its movement as well as we are pitted against famously called 800 POUND GORILLA aka BOOKIES..
    The famous adage BE A SNIPER AND DON'T SHOOT AT EVERYTHING THAT MOVES holds value here..
    If I am not benefitted a bit by a part of this forum, then I might quit soon..
    Good luck and Cheers!!
    I completely agree. Selectivness has been my biggest problem. I wish I could go for 2-3 picks a day, but I have tried that and for me it does not work. When I pick 7-8 picks I get better result overall. Not this week of course.
    But I get your point this is not good.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

So just 2 picks for today as coolguy suggested

1) Martin ML 3.60 @ matchbook (1 unit). I think he will win tournament. Crazy odds.

2) Karlovic ML 2.25 @ matchbook (1 unit). such a shame Isner lost...Karlovic resumes with his splendid run. Johnson is no better than Sock thats for sure.

coolguy73739

Good luck with Martin pick though all odds are against him for today's game..
    Its a pure gamble backing him at these odds.. But as they say you never know... GL

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Gooo IVO.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

nice call on martin. wish i tailed

First 123 Last