Nick Italy
    Nick Italy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

BIG ATP Game friday.

Wawrinka vs Murray - Wawrinka played very well in the last games here... i think is a long match. Over 3.5 sets is the better way.... (i hope )
    Djokovic vs Thiem - Can Thiem take one set to Nole? In my opinion YES!

What do you think?

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Agreed, I Think Murray will win 3-1, or 3-2

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

I like Murray to win, and I def. think it'll go 4 minimum. And with Thiem's wreckless style of play there's no doubt he should be able to take a set. His serve isn't great, but he has been going for everything, massive massive forehand.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I can't help but wonder if Joker will be in trouble if Thiem takes the first set..
    but that's probably just a ridiculous thought, right?
    I'm really hoping Andy beats Stan which should not be a problem
    as long as he can get Stan off balance.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Djoker/Wawa would be the best final in my opinion. Rematch with Djoker looking for revenge and the career slam. Murray is a choker especially on clay. He was taken to 5 sets early in this tourney by players he should have beaten 3-0 or at worst 3-1. He was fortunate to draw horrible clay players such as Karlo and Isner back to back after those 5 setters, otherwise he might already be out. Djoker will roll his lazy ass 3-0 or 3-1. If Wawa makes the final we might actually see a good championship caliber match. Maybe a 5 setter or at least a highly competitive match with sets like 6-4, 7-5 or 7-6. I thought Wawa looked a bit weaker this clay season compared to last but he just promptly destroyed that Ramos-Vinolas guy who easily beat Raonic in straights the match before.

Nick Italy
    Nick Italy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I prefer waw to murray tomorrow... I think the suisse can win this match.. is very solid, murray vs gasquet in the second set was very lucky. Over 3.5 it seems the best play.

Thiem today lost his service a lot of times with Goffin.......... Nole doesn't forgive this mistakes.
    Probably the best way will be LIVE.
    Points Awarded:

picopico101 gave Nick Italy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.