Gargo
    Gargo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3309

Saturday's chatter

2 matches tomorrow that grab my eye......
    DAVID GOFFIN/ NICOLAS ALMAGRO
    PABLO CUEVAS/TOMAS BERDYCH

NICOLAS ALMAGRO +175.....Are you kidding??? What am I missing?? Nic leads h2h 3-0 including earlier this year in Monte Carlo...

PABLO CUEVAS +140.....Seems really good as well...Pablo h2h 1-0.....

INPUT PLEASE

Gargo

On the women's side I am thinking seriously about DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA +140

How in the world did Pironkova smash Sloane today?? That is a head scratcher

Goo goos picks
    Goo goos picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Sloane was up 2-0 first set and lost and got smashed 2ns set. At -400 fav. H2h 3-0.. idk.. I bet BEGU . I'm very interested In tomorrows matches I seen many potential for +11/2 sets on WTA. As it was good for a majority of today's games where most went 3 sets.

Gargo

Quote Originally Posted by Goo goos picks View Post
    Sloane was up 2-0 first set and lost and got smashed 2ns set. At -400 fav. H2h 3-0.. idk.. I bet BEGU . I'm very interested In tomorrows matches I seen many potential for +11/2 sets on WTA. As it was good for a majority of today's games where most went 3 sets.
    I had Begu right until I hit submit, than said no to Isner, and yes to Sock....Still fuming about today's effort

Goo goos picks

I knew it would be a close 5 set match I couldn't risk anything as I was trying to find that one match to get that $100 win to get me to 300. I knew BEGU could pull through even if she dropped a set. I will be probably bet 2 games tonight with $150 depending on odds etc. I will hopefully have funds available after tonight NBA game, lol. Do you prefer to bet tennis ATS or SU?

Gargo

I knew it would be a close 5 set match I couldn't risk anything as I was trying to find that one match to get that $100 win to get me to 300. I knew BEGU could pull through even if she dropped a set. I will be probably bet 2 games tonight with $150 depending on odds etc. I will hopefully have funds available after tonight NBA game, lol. Do you prefer to bet tennis ATS or SU?
    NBA???? Who are you playing??? I am leaning Raps +7

Gargo

My local only offers handicap and totals on semi/ final matches...so I am stuck trying to pick winners....A few yrs ago I whipped him on multis/ parlays so I am not allowed to do that in tennis anymore either

Goo goos picks

Quote Originally Posted by Gargo View Post
    My local only offers handicap and totals on semi/ final matches...so I am stuck trying to pick winners....A few yrs ago I whipped him on multis/ parlays so I am not allowed to do that in tennis anymore either
    Yeah I'm leaning cavs. But I wait till halftime to bet 2nd half because I don't believe in betting pre game got burnt a lot in 1st half's too so I watch the game till halftime and I have a better sense of what I wanna bet. Last night I liked OKC +7 but I didn't think it was enough points and so I watched the game got s good feel that okc did have a chance, better feeling than I had before the game cause I didn't know if okc wanted to ease up and wait till home or push it now. Well moving along I got OKC +2.5 at halftime which gave me those few extra points so I felt a lot better.

Gargo

Yeah I'm leaning cavs. But I wait till halftime to bet 2nd half because I don't believe in betting pre game got burnt a lot in 1st half's too so I watch the game till halftime and I have a better sense of what I wanna bet. Last night I liked OKC +7 but I didn't think it was enough points and so I watched the game got s good feel that okc did have a chance, better feeling than I had before the game cause I didn't know if okc wanted to ease up and wait till home or push it now. Well moving along I got OKC +2.5 at halftime which gave me those few extra points so I felt a lot better.
    You got lucky....the better second half play was the over 110

Jinge
    Jinge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Monte Carlo earlier this hear? They last played each other in 2013. The h2h means nothing, Goffin improved so much since 2013, Almagro the opposite. Imo Goffin 3-0 has a lot more value than Almagro ML. Goffin will outrally him from the baseline. I do agree on Cuevas.

Goo goos picks

Hope that makes sense okc was +7 pre game . I waited till halftime yes okc was down 8 point and I got okc +2.5 so that means in the end game it would basically equal out to okc +10.5 points.

Gargo

Quote Originally Posted by Jinge View Post
    Monte Carlo earlier this hear? They last played each other in 2013. The h2h means nothing, Goffin improved so much since 2013, Almagro the opposite. Imo Goffin 3-0 has a lot more value than Almagro ML. Goffin will outrally him from the baseline. I do agree on Cuevas.
    yes 2013...not earlier this hear?? h2h does mean something, it means he has the confidence that he can beat him

Goo goos picks

How do you think so? I seen okc hustle and try very hard that first half. Okc went into the half down 8. Should have been 4 or 5. But anyways current had like 15 and Westbrook like less. How would you not expect them to heat up a little more 2nd half and keep it close and potentially close out the series? My thought is correct as they took a 68-67 lead. They wanted it. I just wanted more than +7 and my waiting paid off. 💰 Everyone else who bet okc before the game lost. So I feel not lucky yet just a good play.

Gargo

How do you think so? I seen okc hustle and try very hard that first half. Okc went into the half down 8. Should have been 4 or 5. But anyways current had like 15 and Westbrook like less. How would you not expect them to heat up a little more 2nd half and keep it close and potentially close out the series? My thought is correct as they took a 68-67 lead. They wanted it. I just wanted more than +7 and my waiting paid off.  Everyone else who bet okc before the game lost. So I feel not lucky yet just a good play.
    Golden State won by 9...It took a double clutch three and a dumb foul from three (Durrant cans all three) for the cover, it was lucky....What does it matter you won.

Jinge
    Jinge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by Gargo View Post
    yes 2013...not earlier this hear?? h2h does mean something, it means he has the confidence that he can beat him
    Goffin was ranked barely in top 100 last time they played eachother. I do believe h2h is helpful, but with a 3 years gap it is to inaccurate to count on. Anyway, it will be a fun game to watch.

Gargo

Quote Originally Posted by Jinge View Post
    Goffin was ranked barely in top 100 last time they played eachother. I do believe h2h is helpful, but with a 3 years gap it is to inaccurate to count on. Anyway, it will be a fun game to watch.
    Not counting on it to make my determination, just a tidbit that helps

Gargo

Line has dropped to +165......NICOLAS ALMAGRO

Gargo

Gargo

** wta - french open (round of 32) **