killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tennis Question - Adrenaline?

I'm wondering if anyone that has watched a good amount of matches or maybe played can answer a common issue I have with the consistency in tennis. You have a match like Joker vs. Murray yesterday, Joker made Murray look bad in the first set and then disappeared in the second. Today Puig outclasses Svitolina first set breaking her multiple times and serving her sides by love. Then second set rolls around and it a completely different Svitolina who can now hold her serve to love.

What is what I am seeing? Adrenaline hangover for dominating? Maybe its the losing player to be creating a false sense of security for the first set winner after losing an early game? The consistency between sets baffles me.. Any logic behind it?

rc86
    rc86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1524

its all a mentality game...just my 2 cents

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even the live betting platform s don't buy into blowout sets. Svitolina seriously looked outclassed in the first set she got beat 1-6 and then comes out second and plays. First set break had Svitolina only at +425 after looking docile.. Just wondering what they see that I didn't because after her first service game of the second I could tell it was going three sets.