Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Federer

Very listless performance today vs Tsonga. Didn't seem to want to take advantage of great opening to win a good tournament. Tsonga couldnt serve worth s hit in the 3rd set and Fed couldnt take advantage of it it. Figured he'd be too much tactically for the pea-brained neanderthal but somehow couldnt take advantage of the poor serving and then gets broken at 5-5 in the 3rd set. Had reservations betting on him considering his poor performance historically in this venue...but was very surprised with his effort.
    Last edited by Johnnythunder; 04-15-16 at 01:28 PM.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

he costed me 1 unit today also , but I do not know how he acted like this .. Djoko is out and he may get a chance to win a title here

well thinking to fade him on Clay season !!!

Johnnythunder

I dont know Don...he had his flashes or brilliance like usual but didnt seem engaged in the match. Maybe he wasnt feeling well.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    I dont know Don...he had his flashes or brilliance like usual but didnt seem engaged in the match. Maybe he wasnt feeling well.
    well man , in my opinion Nadal is the only person who fights every match every game till the last second

hope he does not miss this opportunity to win Masters title after the long absence

to Fed , I hope he wins a GS and retires like a champion

Johnnythunder

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    well man , in my opinion Nadal is the only person who fights every match every game till the last second

hope he does not miss this opportunity to win Masters title after the long absence

to Fed , I hope he wins a GS and retires like a champion
    I'd love to see him win a major too but I'm pissed with him right now. It's a mental thing with him now. Still has the skill but does he believe he can do it?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Ive talked about how these two tried to tank against one another a few years ago, think it was Monte Carlo, funny match that was.